Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

subway vampires?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    AngelsGyrl

AngelsGyrl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• Searching for answers.......but what are the questions?

Posted 12 October 2003 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE (GhostShark @ Oct 9 2003, 11:31 PM)

Right on....
No organism could've evolved like that.

ohmy.gif Whoa..I know this is my very 1st post & all...but GhostShark....that is a very BOLD statement to make!! Even scientists can't say this so surely (look how many times they have said IMPOSSIBLE...only to find it not only POSSIBLE, but REAL!-giant squids for one example, how long were sailors telling 'tales' of them, but not being believed?) All I'm saying is never say NEVER. So not trying 2 step on toes or anything, just giving my humble little newbie opinion. LOL & BTW, I don't really believe in 'em myself, but..........you never know!! wink2.gif
ooohhh ummm.....black pudding is BLOOD??????????????REALLY??? ohmy.gif

#17    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 12 October 2003 - 10:55 AM

Well....vampire bats evolved to live entirerly on blood....obviously there are sufficient nutrients in it to sustain an organism (vampire bats don't actually eat anything, or drink anything else...just blood). So...an organism already HAS evolved like that tongue.gif

However, I do think that belief in vampires, as a supernatural entity, is lunacy...vampires are folklore, nothing more, no doubt springing up from stories of real life psycopahts, do did enjoy drinking people's blood...and given that it wasn't all that long ago people considered the heart the center of the being, and the blood it's 'life energy', it it surprising that people thought such a being must be a monster, stealing their souls or whatever?

And if they did exist, why would the government make so much more effort to 'cover it up' than they do any other crypid? There are far more sightings and cases of bigfoot, chupas, or UFOs than there are of vampires...certainly, a great deal more credible sightings...the bizaare believe in vampires is usually down to a few goths trying to convince themselves they are one, to try and be cool whistling2.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#18    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 12 October 2003 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (Kismit @ Oct 11 2003, 04:42 AM)
I have a question , if someone would be kind enough to help me out please...

I mean,  it's something that has troubled me for a while and well ,  I know what black pudding is made of  but,  um,  well ,here goes . What's the white pudding made out of ?   huh.gif

Basically Kismit it is made out of Fat. With some oats and seasoning as well. original.gif  

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#19    AngelsGyrl

AngelsGyrl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• Searching for answers.......but what are the questions?

Posted 12 October 2003 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (TheOracle @ Oct 12 2003, 07:04 AM)

Basically Kismit it is made out of Fat. With some oats and seasoning as well. original.gif

So...basically.....it's....fat.......or blood.......damn..that changes my opinion of pudding........ALOT  Oh I'm sure the oats & seasonings make it alot better tho!! thumbsup.gif LMAO
eyecrazy.gif   eek7.gif   huh.gif   crying.gif   scared.gif  ohmy.gif  

#20    Nintendork

Nintendork

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

• One day i will rule this

Posted 12 October 2003 - 12:28 PM

Welcome 2 the forum original.gif  

Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?

The reason Sants's so jolly is because he knows where all the naughty children live!-george carlin

#21    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

• whither goest thou, young rogue?

Posted 06 December 2003 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (siphis @ Oct 7 2003, 11:20 PM)
There are people who drink blood for fun. It's like an addiction I guess.

no, hoodoos drink blood as a way of worshipping zombie snake....  unless you are talkin about other non-vampire blood drinkers. huh.gif
mythological vampires are crap. disgust.gif
vampirism(de disease) is real and proved by science.  ohmy.gif  

Edited by man_in_mudboots, 06 December 2003 - 07:37 PM.

#22    crosswarrior

crosswarrior

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

• In The Name Of God, Impure Souls Of The Living Dead Shall Be Banished Into Eternal Damnation. AMEN

Posted 12 December 2003 - 12:37 AM

In response to Seraphina's question of why the Governmaent would want to cover up "Classic Vampirism" provided it were true. Consider what happened with Orson Wells "War of the Worlds" radio program, there was much hysteria and many suicides. And that was just with a hoax radio drama.  

Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
(Justice, though heaven fall)

Enter freely. Go safely and leave something of the happiness you bring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users