Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Red Hair

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    Urisk

Urisk

Motorhead for life!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts

• Outgunned, outnumbered, though never outclassed

Posted 17 June 2006 - 05:18 PM

Thatís actually a common misconception. Haggises are really 7 foot tall bipedal predators much like Rancorís from Star Wars. As a right of passage, Scottish men paint ourselves blue and then hunt them through the moors and highlands. After we have gutted them we take their internal organs home to feed to our awaiting familiesÖ assuming we donít get eaten by the Haggis first.  wink2.gif

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're not supposed to tell anyone that!!!!!! no.gif

Talon's only joking everyone. No need for alarm. whistling2.gif

RKD

Posted Image

I have seen beyond the bounds of infinity and drawn down daemons from the stars

#47    JACK NEON

JACK NEON

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

• Those who do not believe will not achieve

Posted 25 June 2006 - 03:22 PM

What is this candy apple red any pictures of people with it (natural or not). Also no reason why it can't be natural depends on whether the pigment can be produced organically.

#48    jhsdfskdjfsd

jhsdfskdjfsd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:05 AM

My friend has almost bright red hair, and it's natural. It's more dark than bright red though, and it's not even close to ginger. So yes it's very natural :\

#49    thunder paws

thunder paws

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 02:10 AM

my dad had red hair and when i was born my hair was red - the exact same colour as my dads, this caused loads of jocks in the hospital that "at least you could tell i wasnt the milkmans". but as i've got older its turned into a dark blonde colour. i quite like red hair, i sometimes wish mine was still red.  sad.gif

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users