Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hey whats that on the moon ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
361 replies to this topic

#331    boggle

boggle

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:39 AM

Count me in too!

Maybe we'll stumble across Wernher's 'To Do' list....

(1. Learn geology on the plane down.

2. Find 382kg of lunar meteorites - they'll be the ones made of cheese.

3.  Train penguins to carry the meteorites back to NASA HQ to avoid pesky customs inspectors/reporters/aircrew.

4.  Hide evidence of all polar bear activity)

while your at it you can purchase two tickets to the moon while riding a ferris wheel from there LOL.

Edited by boggle, 08 June 2006 - 02:40 AM.

#332    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:55 AM

while your at it you can purchase two tickets to the moon while riding a ferris wheel from there LOL.

I think I know someone who'd be gullible enough to buy them...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#333    boggle

boggle

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:32 AM

I think I know someone who'd be gullible enough to buy them...

when it comes to the exotic.. there are several people that come to my mind, perhaps you could ask them if they know Dr. David Williams of the National Space Science Center at NASA's Goddard Space Center in Maryland and why he says the telemetry tapes for apollo 11 are missing.

#334    mypaddedroom

mypaddedroom

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,429 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:34 AM

Never really follwed all that Moon news hah Many people believe it's a hoax and has something else behind the first human landing on the moon.

#335    TheGreatWhiteHorse

TheGreatWhiteHorse

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

• "A strong man sheds blood before tears."

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:49 AM

So Nasa tricks the approximately 400,000 people working for them at the time of the Apollo program...tricks the soviets that were watching our EVERY MOVE...tricks EACH AND EVERY reputable scientist that had anything to do with the program...camera makers, developers, politicians, the news media, foreign intelligence, etc?

Some trick.

And your evidence for this is a picture of a boot print, a big rock that is supposed to be an alien robot, and a shadowy space suit?  Well you sure got me convinced. huh.gif

Honestly, all of this has been debunked thoroughly by independant sources and scientists.  This is like seeing a mist or trail of cigar smoke in a photograph and saying it's the ghost of Jeff Buckley.

Edited by TheGreatWhiteHorse, 08 June 2006 - 03:50 AM.

#336    ivytheplant

ivytheplant

Knows what you're up to

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

• Nothing is impossible, only improbable.

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:55 AM

Did anyone see The Colbert Report tonight?

Colbert suggested the Mars rovers could become sentient and breed an army of robots to take over humans. I think that's just as believable as the moon landing being fake. w00t.gif

Correction: Much more believable. Not to mention a more interesting movie. wink2.gif

Edited by ivytheplant, 08 June 2006 - 03:59 AM.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

#337    boggle

boggle

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:21 AM

So Nasa tricks the approximately 400,000 people working for them at the time of the Apollo program...tricks the soviets that were watching our EVERY MOVE...tricks EACH AND EVERY reputable scientist that had anything to do with the program...camera makers, developers, politicians, the news media, foreign intelligence, etc?

Some trick.

And your evidence for this is a picture of a boot print, a big rock that is supposed to be an alien robot, and a shadowy space suit?  Well you sure got me convinced. huh.gif

Honestly, all of this has been debunked thoroughly by independant sources and scientists.  This is like seeing a mist or trail of cigar smoke in a photograph and saying it's the ghost of Jeff Buckley.

I guess the missing telementry tapes are trick too to more than just 400,00 employees along with independant resources and scientists who show contrary to what the debunkers suggest.  I am convinced to remain skeptical to the moon wishing well landing.  Its amusing since im just a skeptic about this whole thing and taking the info from the debunkers clearly show flaws and weak explanations.  You will get just as a definitive answer towards the missing telementry tapes of apollo 11 as you will the so called "debunkers" of the skeptics LOL.  either you doubt the moon landing or you are convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt and have all the facts at hand.  

I wonder what Apollo 11 moon rocks scientist DR. GERALD WASSERBERG of the California Institute of Technology would state in regards to the moon rocks given during an interview on camera.   Would he state something towards skeptics or towards debunkers of skeptics?

How about an interview with Apollo 11 NASA Navy Frogman. The first man to open the Apollo 11 Capsule after splash down, wonder what he would have to state?

how about the secretary for NASA and van braun? she would have a clue as to pertinent documents.

all of the employees havent been interviewed but the important ones do stand out to give some clues as to the why of being skeptical.  All of you debunkers of skeptics can scramble to your independant resources and update your info btw.

Edited by boggle, 08 June 2006 - 04:46 AM.

#338    AGN Fuel

AGN Fuel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:53 AM

Sigh - if you wasted $19.95 on this pile of offal, more fool you.

http://www.moonhoax.com/site/evidence.html

This load of tripe even makes Sibrel look competent.

#339    boggle

boggle

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:55 AM

Sigh - if you wasted $19.95 on this pile of offal, more fool you.

http://www.moonhoax.com/site/evidence.html

This load of tripe even makes Sibrel look competent.

lol, people asking questions? is that wrong? actually his credentials are longer than Sibrel:

About the Director

Aron Ranen has been producing/directing documentaries and television since 1973. Recent awards include a Golden Cine Eagle and two fellowships from the National Endowment for Arts.

Did We Go? was selected for the 2000 "New Documentary Series" Museum of Modern Art, NYC, the 2000 Dallas Video Festival Awards and the 2001 Digital Video Underground Festival in San Francisco

E-Mail the Director

Did We Go? In the Press:

Village Voice Review
SF Weekly
San Francisco Chronicle
Other Awards for Aron Ranen's documentary work:

Selected for the 1989 Berlin Film Festival,
Selected for the 1988 World Wide Video Festival (Holland),
Honorable mention 1987 Atlanta Film Festival,
Selected for the Exhibition 1987 The New Museum of Art, NYC,
Selected for the 1986 World Wide Video Festival (Holland),
Selected for the 1986 National Video Festival (American Film Institute),
One of Ten Juried Selections 1984 San Francisco Video Festival,
Honorable Mention 1984 Atlanta Film Festival,
Northeast Winner Documentary 1983 National Video Festival (American Film Institute),
1981 Honorable Mention American Film Festival NYC
Selected for the 2002' Tiburon film festival
Selected for the 2002' New Port Beach film festival
Winner best short documentary 2002' San Francisco Independent film festival
Grants:

1998 Commission University of Cincinnati State of Ohio
1986 Recipient Fellowship National Endowment for the Arts
1985 Recipient Fellowship National Endowment for the Arts
1985 Commission Long Beach Museum of Art (Open Channels)
1982 Commission WGBY TV (PBS) a part of the WGBH Foundation National Television
Freelance Credits:

1999-2000 Camera/Field Director E! Entertainment Television
1994-1999 Camera/Field Producer Inside Edition & American Journal (King World)
1993-1994 Camera/Director/Producer National PBS Television "The 90's"
1988-1995 Camera/Director/Producer National Fox Television Network Programs

here is an example of an independant source unafraid to show credentials.. unlike some of the debunkers of the skeptic's independant sources, they must be ashamed of their credentials.

Edited by boggle, 08 June 2006 - 05:00 AM.

#340    TheGreatWhiteHorse

TheGreatWhiteHorse

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:59 AM

Boggle sez:
"either you doubt the moon landing or you are convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt and have all the facts at hand."

So to swing your way all I need are fuzzy photos and some theories, but to swing toward my direction I need "all of the info" and have to "know beyond a shadow of a doubt"?  I would turn that on you!  When 90% of the information and evidence points to the landing being real, I say you are being asinine to assert that it wasnt.  Why do I need 100% of the data to believe as I do when all you need is to make crap up and see stuff in a picture that isnt there?  No one knows for absolute certain except the friggin astronauts themselves...and they all say that they went.

As to telemetry tapes, who the hell cares about Apollo 11?  They never even made it to the moon.  And as for missing stuff...believe it or not, even at NASA, crap gets lost.

Take your photographs of spooky visitor astronauts and big alien robo-rocks and you missing telemetry tapes to the guys who fire a laser every minute of every day at the reflector left behind on the surface of the moon in the first landing.  See what they have to say about your fun little theories.

Edit: Uneccessary comment only leading to flaming the situation.

Edited by Lottie, 08 June 2006 - 12:39 PM.

#341    TheGreatWhiteHorse

TheGreatWhiteHorse

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:01 AM

here is an example of an independant source unafraid to show credentials.. unlike some of the debunkers of the skeptic's independant sources, they must be ashamed of their credentials.

Credentials?  All that tells me is that the guy made a good movie!  So did Coppolla, but Im not ready to quote him as a reliable source on the mafia.  Farenheit 9/11 was loved by critics, too...and it was propaganda...like your little moon movie.

#342    TheGreatWhiteHorse

TheGreatWhiteHorse

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:06 AM

I wont get into this flame-war with you, cretin, but yes, your post said exactly those things.

Neither the word 'pessimistic' or the use of my mother's good name make any sense in the context in which you used them.

You are about as funny as you are smart.  Take that as you will.

btw.  For insulting a good woman like my mother...whom you have never met, simply because im not buying your little theory...i have reported you to the mods.  Have a good one, chief.

Edited by TheGreatWhiteHorse, 08 June 2006 - 05:08 AM.

#343    boggle

boggle

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:10 AM

I wont get into this flame-war with you, cretin, but yes, your post said exactly those things.

Neither the word 'pessimistic' or the use of my mother's good name make any sense in the context in which you used them.

You are about as funny as you are smart.  Take that as you will.

well perhaps you can start a new hobby, you can pretend to be a criminologist and pretend that i submitted fuzzy pictures.

#344    TheGreatWhiteHorse

TheGreatWhiteHorse

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:15 AM

Im done flaming with you.

Edited by TheGreatWhiteHorse, 08 June 2006 - 05:17 AM.

#345    boggle

boggle

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:19 AM

'criminologist'?  okay...well YOU can pretend to make sense and spell correctly.  Wont that be fun!

Now Im done flaming with you.

anyways, whether or not anyone wants to make a documentary, what it to you? its their compilation of footage and questions vs. your opinion.  If your not convinced then who cares as well?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users