Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Gender

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    I-SETI

I-SETI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 10:22 PM

Ever thought about this? If greys have no reproductive organs how can you tell wich is a guy and which is a girl or or mabye they just have one sex

#2    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 09 October 2003 - 11:06 PM

Maybe the girls wear pink bows?

Seriously, assuming greys exist (and I'm about 80/30 in favour), doesn't the word alien mean just that?  They are alien to our understanding.  Perhaps they don't define sexuality/reproduction as we do.

Oh, and welcome to UM, I-SETI.  original.gif

Good.  Another chance to use this:   abduct.gif

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#3    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 11:38 PM

Supposedly, I-SETI... You cannot visibly determine their gender.  Females will have a more 'feminine' presence, and males having a more 'masculine' presence.

#4    I-SETI

I-SETI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 12:32 AM

and just incase you dont know I-SETI stands for IM SEARCHING for EXTRA TERESSTIAL INTELEGENCE and im new to the boards and im an Abduction victim and suprisingly enough im young and i mean teem you and ill give you a hint its below 15. And if you dont beleave me and leave cuase i dont lie its not in my nature. disgust.gif  alien.gif

Please will u stop with the vulgarities already?

Edited by Celticwitch, 10 October 2003 - 12:55 AM.

#5    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 10 October 2003 - 12:47 AM

Well...It was nice meeting you I-SETI. Sorry you are leaving us so soon after joining but with statements such as that it's probably for the best.

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#6    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 01:04 AM

Are you sure I-SETI doesn't stand for 'I secretly enjoy tormenting insects'?

If you show some maturity in your posts, I'm sure you'll receive some mature and thoughtful replies. Threatening to get "angry" and leaving will only tempt people to reply sarcastically, or ignore you altogether.    

#7    I-SETI

I-SETI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 01:07 AM

Im sorry you cant beleve me Orical but i know what i now if you want i can describe some phisical aspects well i have a triangular mark on the left of my chest and on my lower back to the right. My mother has be taking me to therepist I can not even sleep at night and that would be the worst thing these greys are kind of different i posted somthing about tall greys and short greys waging a war well these were more in between. They wernt nice but they wernt mean they were more like... they had more of a cold buisness like personality to them it seemed like they had a task and they wanted to complete it. This has happend only 3 times once when i was 9 once when i was eleven and once when i was 13

#8    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 10 October 2003 - 01:20 AM

I never said that I didn't believe you I-SETI. If you want people here to believe you you need to present us with all the information to back up your claims. Even then you need to be prepared to be questioned about it.
Not everyone is going to believe you and you have to understand that too.
Thank you though for coming back and posting a bit more information for us.

Do you have any photos of these marks that you say you have ?, or, any other information or evidence you could share with us ?.

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#9    I-SETI

I-SETI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 01:40 AM

I dont have any pictures but i does seem that there is kind of a connection: it happens  every two years so next year ill be taken, it always happens towards the end of the year, Evrey year i kind of get more used to it and like im kinda of getting okay with it. I mean its not the best thing in the world but its not the worst. it always happens at night from about 7:00 to mabye 9:00 pm im never realy sure. Other then that i cant be much more clearer then that mabye over the years i might be able to remeber more becuase it will have happend more.  im not that afraid anymore becuase i know its going to happen and i cant do anything about it. Its almost like school. alien.gif  

#10    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 02:41 AM

I-SETI,

I for one, believe wholeheartedly that you are telling the truth about being under 15.    No doubt here... grin2.gif  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#11    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 10 October 2003 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (I-SETI @ Oct 10 2003, 12:32 AM)
and just incase you dont know I-SETI stands for IM SEARCHING for EXTRA TERESSTIAL INTELEGENCE and im new to the boards and im an Abduction victim and suprisingly enough im young and i mean teem you and ill give you a hint its below 15. And if you dont beleave me and leave cuase i dont lie its not in my nature. disgust.gif  alien.gif

Please will u stop with the vulgarities already?

Sounds as if you are wracked with guilt.

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#12    Nintendork

Nintendork

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

• One day i will rule this

Posted 10 October 2003 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (I-SETI @ Oct 9 2003, 10:22 PM)
Ever thought about this? If greys have no reproductive organs how can you tell wich is a guy and which is a girl or or mabye they just have one sex

ive been thinking about that too. my theory is that aliens are all 1 sex but they reproduce by cloning. Stupid, but nevertheless, interesting cat.gif  

Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?

The reason Sants's so jolly is because he knows where all the naughty children live!-george carlin

#13    colorless

colorless

Psychic Spy

• 1,480 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 12:10 PM

Do you not remember the alien fetus picture? Are you not a believer of the fetus?!?!

#14    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 10 October 2003 - 12:43 PM

A fetus doesn't prove sexual reproduction, it just proves that they undergo a stage of development...when Dolly the sheep was in a test tube, she woulda been a fetus too.

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#15    The Sleepless Two

The Sleepless Two

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 02:23 PM

I am sort of new to all of this, but I am slowly believing that it is real. Had my husband not experienced some of the nightly episodes to, I would just pass it off as dreaming or crazy.                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users