Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Health addicts

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:45 AM

I think the most important thing for a long healthy life is (besides good genetics), a positive mental state and outlook.  My uncle still waterskis at 84 and can run circles around his own kids.  Why?  Because he refuses to stop enjoying life.

Great...another fine example...enjoy life...be optimistic thumbsup.gif

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#17    L815

L815

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 01:00 AM

I agree with Purplos. As kids, we are very active, keeping us in good shape, but since, i've noticed todays youth consumes too much candy. And also eat very unhealthy. I mean, for me i take a couple of vitamins, and thats it. I eat normaly, and get enough exercise with the daily routine. I'm in good health. In fact, i feel great.

Posted Image

#18    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 30 May 2006 - 01:23 AM

I agree with Purplos. As kids, we are very active, keeping us in good shape, but since, i've noticed todays youth consumes too much candy. And also eat very unhealthy. I mean, for me i take a couple of vitamins, and thats it. I eat normaly, and get enough exercise with the daily routine. I'm in good health. In fact, i feel great.

I like it...I agree again...when I was a kid..I had lots of fresh air and ran around a lot...I ate candy..not too much though..but I loved my food..but I spent a lot of my times playing sports and games as a kid..so I burts off anything I ate..I was so healthy..I never had a sick day in school either...now days the playstations and PC's have taken over..and kids (not all) but a lot of them are too busy missing out on the REAL fun out doors..laying up watching tv and playing computer gsmes..getting fatter by the hour...its not nice...

I am going to make sure my lil girl gets lots of fresh air and gets to join in spots and games to keep her busy grin2.gif

#19    Marvy

Marvy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:31 AM

blink.gif..hmm then you must be a clueless fanatic..that cant put brain into action before speaking LOL so what where you saying?? huh.gif
If you where kidding..ok then so am I...if you wernt...you need help!!

I'm just being sarcastic but seriously fanaticism in every aspect of life is not good and your thread just prove that...even in things that sounds great (Healthy diet/sport exercise) fanaticism could resulted into something awful.

so yes..let the 'fanaticism and zealotry' dead HA!   happy.gif

#20    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:49 AM

like this thread...every last reply all have been great...no bickering even better.... grin2.gif

#21    =Jak=

=Jak=

Telekinetic

• 7,318 posts

• SIMPLICITY

"Avoid hurtful thoughts and bring helpful attitude"

Self sacrifice attitude, kills ego.

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:52 AM

There will be so many reason to become ill person..  but to become healthy and long live one basic concept is keep your mind happy..  don't play trick with your own mind..  all long live grandma/pa know more about their body and mind.

Manasumoya

#22    kaknelson

kaknelson

Alien Abducter

• 4,666 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:06 PM

YES...everyone is different..every person's body is different...One guys body can handle a lot of smoking,drinking and meat...and still live past his mid eighties...my grandfather is living proof of that.....then another guy who never smokes...rarely drinks eats veg and fruit all the time and could die in his early 40's....it's weird...thats why its best to balance everything out..eat a lil of everything...dont over do it..and dont be afraid to try out new food...meat, fish and veg..all part of the food chain and if dinosaurs where still here on earth..WE would be part of the food chain too LOL w00t.gif

LOL. very true BM.

.  .      .   .    .   .      .      .       .       .     .       .    .    .        .    .             .      .

\_0v | h @nwR

Posted Image

#23    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:11 PM

I just figure the day I decide to "eat right" and "exorcise" I'll be hit by a car.

#24    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:26 PM

I just figure the day I decide to "eat right" and "exorcise" I'll be hit by a car.

That's whats known as - Murphys law OR sods law LOL grin2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users