Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

4 anyone interested in actual tournaments

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1    ThinkFurther

ThinkFurther

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 86 posts

• "Hiragana ("those squiggily letters"), Katakana ("those boxy letters") and Kanji ("roughly 4 million embodiments of your worst nightmares")."

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:00 AM

Hey I didnt know about this forum before, Anyway about my chess background I've played in tournaments for a few years and I'm the junior representative on the Colorado State Chess Assn. Board of directors.

Just wanted to say that if you want to check out Real life tournaments, you should check out http://uschess.org (The united states chess federation) And also search for your state's chess organization.

And no, tournaments aren't full of geeks, so don't worry  tongue.gif

Life is fair.. People aren't

#2    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:27 PM

Hey I didnt know about this forum before, Anyway about my chess background I've played in tournaments for a few years and I'm the junior representative on the Colorado State Chess Assn. Board of directors.

Just wanted to say that if you want to check out Real life tournaments, you should check out http://uschess.org (The united states chess federation) And also search for your state's chess organization.

And no, tournaments aren't full of geeks, so don't worry  tongue.gif

This forum is in the "Forum Archives" meaning it's over and dead. However there is a chess thread in the hobbies section if you want to take a look at it.

Hobbies Forum: Chess Thread Link

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#3    Universal Absurdity

Universal Absurdity

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,592 posts

• You wont win.

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:42 PM

This forum is in the "Forum Archives" meaning it's over and dead

but its still good for a read every now and then thumbsup.gif

Ű∩ίvệѓα|ΛЬşűяđĬŧỵ

Founder Of The Animated Avatar Workshop
43 things