Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can we pre plan our baby gender?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    =Jak=

=Jak=

Telekinetic

• 7,667 posts

• SIMPLICITY

"Avoid hurtful thoughts and bring helpful attitude"

Self sacrifice attitude, kills ego.

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:03 AM

If this logic work.. then everyone can pre plan their baby gender!  

What you feel..  is this correct..  i matched so many people's date..  gender matched..  in that case we can pre plan our baby gender..  tell what you think about this.

http://www.babygenderprediction.com/

Manasumoya

#2    Brian McMalley

Brian McMalley

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:24 PM

It didn't work for me. That surprises me though, because I do believe in a lot of "the old wive's tales." I know I was carried high, so my mother knew I was going to be a boy. From what I've seen, that one works fairly well.

#3    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 12:29 AM

I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean, but with artificial insemination many eggs are fertilised, and all but one are eventually killed. If I remember correctly you can examine each individual egg and check it's gender among other things, and you can choose which egg to keep; so you can pretty much choose your childs gender that way.

#4    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 03 June 2006 - 11:23 AM

Check this out folks...its called a chinese gender chart...it showed that I was to have a girl going on the age I was when I concieved and the month i concieved...it was 100% correct....So I tried it on others who where pregnant and when the time came the chart was once again correct...I saw it on a birth stories tv programme and the midwife used it on moms who where into to get a scan to find out what the gender of their baby was...the chart predicted the correct gender...then they did the scan using a machine that costs thousands and turns out the chart matched what the machine showed LOL

I got my partner to ask him mom how old she was ect...turns out the chart was right again

See here http://www.indianchild.com/chinese_birth_chart.htm

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#5    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:12 PM

^I wonder if it's just a coincedence or if there is a reason behind it? wacko.gif

#6    Brian McMalley

Brian McMalley

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:59 PM

It didn't work on me, I was supposed to end up a girl if that thing was correct. Last time I checked I was still a man.

#7    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:44 AM

^I wonder if it's just a coincedence or if there is a reason behind it? wacko.gif

I am not sure to be honest...it could be a coincedence or there could be a reason behind it..remember the chart is over 700 years old

#8    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 34,304 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:28 AM

Check this out folks...its called a chinese gender chart...it showed that I was to have a girl going on the age I was when I concieved and the month i concieved...it was 100% correct....So I tried it on others who where pregnant and when the time came the chart was once again correct...I saw it on a birth stories tv programme and the midwife used it on moms who where into to get a scan to find out what the gender of their baby was...the chart predicted the correct gender...then they did the scan using a machine that costs thousands and turns out the chart matched what the machine showed LOL

I got my partner to ask him mom how old she was ect...turns out the chart was right again

I have seen this chart before, my wife was pregnant with our second child, and it did predict correctly. We tried it against all our friends and relatives and it was 100% on the money.

I had never heard of these other methods !! Some sound hazardous!! ohmy.gif
We used a method (can't remember the name now) whereby one tracks ovulation and conception is only carried out at certain times of the month -

It is based on the life cycle of sperm.

To concieve a boy, conception should only take place at the end of ovulation as male sperm dies beore female sperm, so most male sperm (which are faster) survive and have a greater chance at concpetion

Opposite with a female, conception is only permitted ealry in the ovulation period so that most of the male sperm is dead before the egg is ready.

Seemed to work for me, thought the chinese chart may be based somehow on this cycle.

Edited by psyche101, 08 June 2006 - 05:37 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#9    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:12 PM

Cool chart.  So we missed our window for having a girl last month.  Poor wife... going to have a house full of boys.

#10    =Jak=

=Jak=

Telekinetic

• 7,667 posts

• SIMPLICITY

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:36 PM

Raptor...  my post say exact what BM have told..  BM even i have checked with atleast 50 to 60 people.. 99.9 percent where right.  few where not sure with their consuption date and few where not sure with their wife age..  but i want someone who say this is wrong..  because even i m planing according to this chart.  first when i check..  i used to take enlish calender... after that only i come to know they are calculating china lunar calender.

Manasumoya

#11    Jack_of_Blades

Jack_of_Blades

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

• "There's no earthly way of knowing. Which direction they are going! There's no knowing where they're rowing, Or which way they river's flowing!."

Posted 12 June 2006 - 03:31 AM

If this would of worked for my parents then I would be
Jackie_of_Blades

#12    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:07 AM

Raptor...  my post say exact what BM have told..  BM even i have checked with atleast 50 to 60 people.. 99.9 percent where right.  few where not sure with their consuption date and few where not sure with their wife age..  but i want someone who say this is wrong..  because even i m planing according to this chart.  first when i check..  i used to take enlish calender... after that only i come to know they are calculating china lunar calender.

Its amazing how a 700 year old chart can be right...how?? is another question

#13    chris57

chris57

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• "all of life is a show and in this show there is only one director, writter and actor and that is you" Chris57

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:49 PM

If this logic work.. then everyone can pre plan their baby gender!  

What you feel..  is this correct..  i matched so many people's date..  gender matched..  in that case we can pre plan our baby gender..  tell what you think about this.

http://www.babygenderprediction.com/

you can plan your babies gender but its expensive and its unnatural.

"we are helpless to ourselfs, we are helpless to who we are" chris57,

#14    =Jak=

=Jak=

Telekinetic

• 7,667 posts

• SIMPLICITY

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:11 PM

you can plan your babies gender but its expensive and its unnatural.

I have posted this topic in natural world..  without spending money you can plan your gender and find out your gender.

Manasumoya

#15    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:14 PM

I have posted this topic in natural world..  without spending money you can plan your gender and find out your gender.

This is true  yes.gif

Like on the chineese chart...you can try and chose a month to concieve and presto

But I wouldnt do it...I like surprises...like when they where wheeling me into theaters to give birth...I could nearly swear I was having a boy..I had named him Alex...and I yelled (while in agony) this is IT ALEX you are coming out...get out of me aaacccckkkk!!!  and Alex came out a user posted imageRebecca instead...talk about a surprise LOL grin2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users