Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HELL EXISTS!

odinsupreme

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira

• Homer

• Loonboy

• Acenaspheru

Top Posters In This Topic

[blue]

Tommy that link was great. Loved it.

Odin, I'm still downloading Real Player here.  :s5 and so I'll let you know when I hear it. Should be interesting.

Is it not a hoax?

[/blue]

:s2 Tommy very silly but good.

:s9 Odin well that is well wierd....

and yes I know hell exists on Earth.....it's called WORK!!!

:si

[blue]Just listened to the file. Odd and surreal. I'm not sure I believe it actually is Hell, since I don't believe in a Hell as depicted by the Bible. I'm more of a reincarnation devotee myself.

I was brought up as a Catholic and found the religion did not suit me. Too many holes for my liking. The idea of living a life of 60-80 years and doing nasty things, then being punished in torment in Hell for eternity seems a little harsh. Being tormented in Hell for 60-80 years is more of a balance.

To me life is for learning, not for 'getting it right the first time or facing eternal damnation'. That idea just doesn't add up for me.

[/blue] :s3

Good one Celticwitch ;D  But home can be hell too if you have some snotty nosed little kids to come home to. Dirty rotten no-good bratty kids, they make me want to stay at work :s08

But I love them anyways :s7

you don't know what hell is 'till you've seen Birmingham city play football.

(boring and scarey at the same time!) :si

What if the souls are being recycled, only staying in Hell or Heaven or wherever souls stay, until the Almighty Whomever finds a suitable host body for a certain soul.  Your not going to just create more souls, cuz wherever they go is going to get a little over crowded.

[blue]Cheers Magik.

It so obviously was a hoax, but it's a great story. One to match the Babysitter's creepy phone calls and the cat in the microwave... lol.

(There's no doubt going to be a few more Urban Legends cropping up due to the internet.)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! :s4

(I'm not in hell - I just saw a picture of Roseanne Barr/Arnold)

[/blue]

Magikman,

Phew... Now I can sleep again, I know now that it was a hoax... But still.. Imagen that somewhere below hell exists.. The rpblem is that we have flown to the stars where we couldn't see heaven but the existens of hell is still not proven or denied.

Odin S. :s9

:sr talking about hell since we were.....as for the religious side to it...wasn't there a relgious group (Cathers? something like that) who believed that 'Satan/ Devil whoever' was the ruler of earth?

As for organized religion...........well something that uses fear to keep people on the 'straight and narrow' just doesn't sit right with me and never has :sd

Homer, as for kids.....yes know what you mean but 'that which does not kill us( or drives us mad for that matter) will only make us stronger........ try believing that  @ 3am with a tantrum throwing 18mnth old :s9

The sounds off of that radioplayer  sounded like a bunch of fans at a concert.  Either way, both groups sound like they're in pain.  ;D

Celticwitch,

Unfortunately, I've been there and done that, and sure as HELL don't want to go through that again. ;D

:s9 Any tips Homer apart from sending them out to work or getting them adopted........

I joke of course although she can be sheer HELL sometimes most of the time she's an angel............... :si

:s2 :s9

I'll try and let you know............. :o

• 2 months later...

I went on that site a few weeks ago and told some friends yet they can never hear it. I think the crap about Jesus and so forth is American religion sumed up in one page. I think it is freaky but we should note that it was done by a religious group. We should look for answers, not hell.  :si

• 1 month later...

i dont know if hell exists, but i sincerely hope not!        phew, is it hot in here or is it me???! (satan pops up thru floor) oh my satan, what a big fork u have! oh s**t! aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh! oh well at least i'll get a suntan!  :sf :sg :sh :si :sh :sf :si :sg :si :sh :sg :si :sf :sg :si :sf

Celtic,

to answer your question, the Cathars has a notion that the devil did rule the earth as all the wars and things that was going on could only have been started by him.

they reffered to the devil as Rex Mundi  or the king on earth.

I thought it was.......I knew that I hadn't imagined that when we were looking at cults and early religions...... Mind you the lecturer could have been a bit more enthusiastic about the subject....

:-* Cheers Al.......

satanic cults and worship give me the extreme wiggins :s4 :s08 :s07 :s01 :sf   i have point.....if satanists worship satan and hell, then is hell their heaven? now i have the wiggins

satanic cults and worship give me the extreme wiggins :s4 :s08 :s07 :s01 :sf   i have point.....if satanists worship satan and hell, then is hell their heaven? now i have the wiggins

they are decieved by the devil. They have no heaven.  Its better to rule in hell than serve in heaven.

i am a christian, so i condemn any pagan worshipper.. they will burn forever and ever and ever..

did you know this fact, the devil cant reproduce.

It's interesting to see your points fellows...

Concerning the link, it's frightening story but I can't believe it...it doesn't seem very objective, using devil inspiring mix of colors (black and red!) to write this article...

That must be an extreme religious group or one of those marilyn manson fans... :s08

Thanks for the final exam topic, I received it by mail a long time ago and found it very funny, and not so silly. It's funny to see how people would tackle such a question!