Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Creepy Photos

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 04:35 AM

Thanx Magik , I knew we had discussed this one before. smile.gif                                                  

#17    morbidman

morbidman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 04:55 PM

to me human combustion is murder covered up.. am i goin to be lynched for saying that??? ph34r.gif                                                  

#18    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 01 May 2003 - 05:09 PM

No, you're more likely to be hunted down and ignited with a defective toaster oven, but don't let that scare you.  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

tongue.gif                                                  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#19    Sidhe

Sidhe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 05:18 PM

Well that's only if he's wearing leather, from what I understand..                                                  

#20    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 10:19 AM

and if your Nipple's are pierced  , I'd be really carefull  ph34r.gif                                                  

#21    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 12:35 PM

Don't forget that damn turtle either! tongue.gif  tongue.gif                                                  

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens...-Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#22    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 04:09 AM

Heh heh heh...

I can't help but feel I influenced those last three posts somehow...                                                  

#23    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 03 May 2003 - 12:20 PM

I've heard that the first step is admitting it Space Moose.   laugh.gif                                                  

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#24    810HA2ARD

810HA2ARD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 05:13 PM

FREAKY ! The Rairoad Is Alittle Weird...                                                      

Nothing I Am. Nothing You Are. Nothing We Came From. Nothing We Become.

#25    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 07:03 AM

ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif Don't make look at them again ...  crying.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#26    weezil936

weezil936

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:35 AM

about those fingerprints-- i've thought about this.. so get ready...
There are a lot of those stories- about how ghosts will push your car uphill and you can see fingerprints in talcum powder, etc. They can be civil war casualities or children on a RR track, but they're everywhere. When you sprinkle the powder on the bumber, move the car a little bit, get out and look at it there are fingerprints. Now, where you sprinkle the powder is usually near the end on the door for the trunk, no? When people close their trunks, they usually place their hands on the edge, and throw it downward. And if i remember correctly, in the afformentioned TV show, that is where most of the fingerprints were- on the trunk. Now unless you've just recently scrubbed your trunk door thoroughly, there is going to be a lot of oils and prints from your hand closing the trunk. The oils will no doubt grab whatever powder is thrown at it.  cool.gif                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users