Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bush-Nazi Conspiracy?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 15 October 2003 - 02:05 AM

Oh god reese it's government lies allover agian....

My 2 cents:

Bush's ancestor may have been a Nazi.....big deal dontgetit.gif

Racism: sad but a fact of life

Anti affirmitive action: it's about time

The war on Iraq and BS conspiricies about the election: Bush won Gore lost get over it...I'd hate to see the state of this war with Gore in power....He'd have no hands left from wringing them in indecision as the country was attacked over and over.

This thread ( with the exception of reese  wub.gif , palehorse cufflink and anyoneelse with sense): stupidity should be painful.  

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#17    Soylentgreen1999

Soylentgreen1999

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 05:21 AM

Woah.....

Uh...wow.

Um, I just wanted to share some info guys.  Break it up.

Haven, dude (ette), I know how it feels from the opposite end of the spectrum where I work.  It's not right from ANY group and I don't like hypocrites (sp?) either.  But can we all just chill, please?

This wasn't my intentions for this post.  We all encounter ills in our society, no matter where we are and to NOT voice it is, in a way, to do nothing about it.  So, you did something today.  You pissed off a lot of people. LOL  I'm pissed but for different reasons.  I guess because there's nothing you've gone thru that I haven't gone thru as a non-Christian and non...somethin' else and somethin' else. (But to quote Homer "I'm a white male between 18 and 56, everyone listens to me!"  I'm trying to be funny here.)

If you're not descriminated for one thing, you'll be for another.  It's just a human thing to segregate and categorize.  

Those who wrong others will get theirs.  Those who fight for justice will have it.  As a Buddhist, Haven, you should understand well the concept of cause and effect, yes?  Cool it.  Let the universe handle it, chica, and stop confusing anger for pride.  It's like drinking poison and waiting for your enemies to die.  

Chill out everyone.  Walk away, breathe.  Come back sane again.

Compassionately,
Charles

#18    unplughaven

unplughaven

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 05:53 AM

Okay Charles.  I'm counting to ten.  1....2....

Okay, one last thing and I swear I'll let it go.

Over-inflated?  Oh, wow....blowing things out of proportion?  Isolated incidents? (When it doesn't happen in your neighborhood, it's isolated, I take it.)
Your responses are way too predictable.  I had a bet with a coworker today on this post.  I won, and thank you.  And, no, I don't want your sympathy.  If I need to make a wedge somewhere, I will. Heh.  grin2.gif

As far as attitude, you find me abrasive?  Normally, I'm not as you will eventually see in future, non America related posts. But today, right here, right now, I'm riled, yes.  I don't know what I may have said to insult anyone or to warrant a "Don't bring that crap here!"  What crap?  The truth?  My experiences, my proof?  What more do you want? Or do you see me as some wild-eyed, lunatic native, frothing at the mouth and spouting off wild accusations?  What would it profit me here to lie?  What more documentation do you want? Name it.  I'll bring it to the table.  You don't want personal accounts, fair game.  There's nothing I've said I cannot prove.

Don't want to hear this?  Don't read it.  Simple. Do I or do I not have a right to make this post?  I made a claim.  I was asked for proof.  I offer proof and now I'm irrational.  Make up your minds.

As far as sitting on my butt.  I guess you think I'm a lazy, shiftless, you know what. Is that what you're insinuating?  Because I'm vocal?  Does that offend you?  Oops.  I voice these things because I, comparatively, have it easy, but it's others who are falling victims to injustices of the system and I'm just bringing attention to it.  

This was interesting.  And since we don't want to SLAM anyone in the forum, why don't we take this to PM?  My mail box is open. I'll joyously await your reply there.  I will respect anything you say and respond.  Or e-me at

RAVENSWILL@AOL.COM

If you have anything worth saying, you'll say it there. You're right.  This isn't a place for the societal stuff.  It's about conspiracy, right?  

And whoever said two wrongs don't make a right, what did I do wrong?  I'm scrolling thru posts here, what have or who have I wronged?  Please tell me so I might not err again.  I believe in Karma.  Do you?

Charles, I'm sorry it got out of hand.  I'll stick to the issue:  Bush = Hitler.  There. No, wait.  That would be insulting Hitler.  Bush isn't half as intelligent or charismatic.
I guess Jr. is more like an insecure lil Napoleon.  That's better.  

Okay, I'm done.  I'll take it to PM and e-mail.

As American as it gets,
Haven

#19    Lionel

Lionel

Poltergeist

• 2,449 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 06:43 AM

Am I glad, I stayed out of this  ohmy.gif  

He who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints. Joan Brannon

#20    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 15 October 2003 - 09:09 AM

You know, I do my nightly eff-Bush dance on my front lawn, waving my middle fingers in the air and shouting "eff-Bush" at the top of my lungs.  I haven't been shot yet.

And as far as the Bush administration discriminating against non-whites and non-christians, umm, what's up with Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell?  Or Ari Fleischer, for that matter?  If he was really a Nazi bent on ethnically cleansing America, these people would be as far away from positions of authority as he could possibly get them, not in prominent roles in the cabinet and on his staff.  If you want to accuse the administration of discrimination, at least halfway look at the administration before you start to blow a fuse.  You obviously only paid attention to the parts that fit your agenda.

I don't support Bush, or the war in Iraq, but I do think that maybe, just maybe, getting Saddam Hussein out of power is a good thing, if we happen to actually have a plan for after we've gotten rid of him.  I don't know that we did.  but I could be wrong.

Nothing to see here.

#21    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 02:03 PM

What crap? The truth? My experiences, my proof? What more do you want? Or do you see me as some wild-eyed, lunatic native, frothing at the mouth and spouting off wild accusations? What would it profit me here to lie? What more documentation do you want? Name it. I'll bring it to the table. You don't want personal accounts, fair game. There's nothing I've said I cannot prove.

Your truth, is a matter of perception.  What more do I want?  Hmmm.  Maybe it would be nice to have you address the points I made in the previous posts.  If you read my posts, you will see that to a rational audience, it seems more than a bit overzealous, and quite inflated.  Isn't it more than a little nutso to tell me you could prove all this, because after all if you could really prove it, wouldn't you have a hell of a case against your employer, and those that also do you wrong?

What crap? The truth? My experiences, my proof? What more do you want? Or do you see me as some wild-eyed, lunatic native, frothing at the mouth and spouting off wild accusations? What would it profit me here to lie? What more documentation do you want? Name it. I'll bring it to the table. You don't want personal accounts, fair game. There's nothing I've said I cannot prove.

Again with the proof.  Yes, I see you as you have described.  If you do have proof, then why complain about so many things that you can prove, but haven't chosen to go the route to stop?  You have a hand in this, by sitting by and letting it happen, and only mouthing off about it, when it suites you.

As far as sitting on my butt. I guess you think I'm a lazy, shiftless, you know what. Is that what you're insinuating? Because I'm vocal? Does that offend you? Oops. I voice these things because I, comparatively, have it easy, but it's others who are falling victims to injustices of the system and I'm just bringing attention to it.

I didn't think I was insinuating anything.  I thought I was pretty direct.  

You have it 'comparatively' easy?  Wow, funny, it sure doesn't sound like it.  Coming from you, it sounds as though the real people that have it way tougher are being put on the back burner, because all I hear are YOUR issues, and not the real  'injustices' of the world.  You aren't doing anything but turning the 'real' issues of injustice into your own platform for self indulgence.  Like I said, I know people that have had it harder, and you, do not fall into that catagory.  Even on your worst day.

This was interesting. And since we don't want to SLAM anyone in the forum, why don't we take this to PM? My mail box is open. I'll joyously await your reply there. I will respect anything you say and respond. Or e-me at

RAVENSWILL@AOL.COM

If you have anything worth saying, you'll say it there. You're right. This isn't a place for the societal stuff. It's about conspiracy, right?

I have no problem making you look ridiculous in the public forum.  The only thing that shocked me so far, is that you have said what you have, not even knowing if your target audience had ever had a stake in ANY form of discrimination, higher than yours.  I will not write you in your personal email.  Thanks for the offer, but something tells me, we just don't have too much in common to warrant personal contact.  As you cannot make me understand where you are coming from, I surely cannot make you understand either.

And whoever said two wrongs don't make a right, what did I do wrong? I'm scrolling thru posts here, what have or who have I wronged? Please tell me so I might not err again. I believe in Karma. Do you

Since I didn't write that, I will just explain that comment on what I percieved it to mean.
I believe the wrong that you have done is to let yourself fall into this negative frame of mind.  Instead of using what you have gone through for the better of people that are defenseless, you are standing on a platform, created by you, to voice nothing but hate for the 'system' and the people running it.  That, is a major wrong.  You can only be a victim, if you allow your self to be one.  Now, karma.  If you want good karma, take your fight to the people that can change things, instead of just around the kitchen table with friends.  Find out about who has it really bad, and work to change things for them.  You do nothing for the betterment of society, being negative, when there is so much for you to love yourself.  You have a very clear voice.  One that gets muttled under all the loads of minor detail, of your own, admittingly so, easier life.

Reese

Edited by reese2, 15 October 2003 - 02:15 PM.

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#22    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Soylentgreen1999 @ Oct 15 2003, 01:21 AM)
Woah.....

Uh...wow.

Um, I just wanted to share some info guys.  Break it up.

Haven, dude (ette), I know how it feels from the opposite end of the spectrum where I work.  It's not right from ANY group and I don't like hypocrites (sp?) either.  But can we all just chill, please?

This wasn't my intentions for this post. 

Watching this thread from afar, dare I even jump in here?
Charles? Thank you for your clarification... It seems to be that human nature finds a way to strike back in ways so unexpected, you end up feeling  wacko.gif

I have no intentions for commenting on the Discrimination discussion. To me? It does not belong on this specific thread. Perhaps that could be continued elsewhere on UM....... at great risk, I may add. Yet, the purpose of UM is to vent, air opinions and learn. Just be prepared for more heat.

As for the "Bush-Nazi" connection? I side with others here who have said, basically "So?" That was then, this is now.

As for the current Administration, as usual Snuffy has managed to be concise and sum up many aspects of it. No President is perfect. No Administration is scandal-free.

However? I feel much more comfortable with Mr. Bush and his Administration at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. than others who would shy away from leading the War on Terror.

There are so many areas that could stand improvement in the Government of the US, and other Nations, as well. As difficult as it may be, try to go with the flow. Try to reach out and help........ complaining without action is a waste of energy.

Soapbox on this thread for this blonde is now closed. Thanks for reading.

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#23    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 15 October 2003 - 11:11 PM

Saruman,Celti somebody just close this one before it's too late......

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#24    eddie

eddie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• What's right, Wears well

Posted 16 October 2003 - 12:12 AM

unplughaven

How many attacks on US soil have occurred since GW took a stand against terror?

We brought the war ro them , right now terrorits from all parts of the middle east are concentrating their fighting in Iraq.  

The pain of discipline beats than the pain of regret....

#25    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 16 October 2003 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (thepsychoticseaotter @ Oct 16 2003, 01:11 AM)
Saruman,Celti somebody just close this one before it's too late......

PSO - the thread is being watched with curious eyes. So far, I for one still think this is a good discussion.

However, should anyone become really offensive, or if this will be a "Is too, is not" argument, rest assured it will be handled... original.gif

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#26    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 08:56 AM

Let the universe handle it, chica, and stop confusing anger for pride. It's like drinking poison and waiting for your enemies to die.

Well put  Charles ..

How many attacks on US soil have occurred since GW took a stand against terror?

Question out of curiosity.... How many many terrorist attacks happened on American soil before Sept 11 ?

#27    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 16 October 2003 - 09:06 AM

We might want to get back to the topic on hand, though... Which is:

*drumroll*

Bush-Nazi Conspiracy?

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#28    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (Phantom @ Oct 16 2003, 05:06 AM)
We might want to get back to the topic on hand, though... Which is:

*drumroll*

Bush-Nazi Conspiracy?

Ditto......... Phantom, my thoughts exactly.

Which seems to me to be of faint interest, considering the number of posts on this Thread, off-topic. No?

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#29    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 16 October 2003 - 12:48 PM

lol...most of the on topic posts seem to have been along the lines of "who cares"...the only reason Bush's great grandfather being Hitler's banker or whatever could possible interest you is if you were looking for just about any excuse to discredit him.

He provides me with more than enough reasons to make fun of him, I don't need another...dragging up events that he wasn't even involved in, let alone happened before he was even born, is more than a little crazy.

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#30    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 01:35 PM

Yes, let's glide back to topic...   cool.gif

Everyone pretty much knows my stance on Bush.  Whatever his ancestors have done, is of no concern to today's political party, or situation.  (We cannot be expected to live by what our ancestors have done) Pretty silly.

Seraphina-  I agree with you. (Except)  I like Bush, and most of his policies.  Including the one on Terrorism.  At least you have your own reasoning for it, without looking for a needle in a haystack.  

Reese

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users