Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I don't think any of the aliens are that "alien"

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    saxcatz

saxcatz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

• There are only 10 kinds of people:
    Those who understand binary
    and those who don't!

Posted 30 October 2003 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (magistre @ Oct 30 2003, 08:24 AM)
    ...and then of course there is the ancient legend that says the "Owners of the Earth" live beneath the Himillayas... abduct.gif

Edit:
    Edited RTF since tags were not closed.

Hmmm... I haven't heard this one; but it sounds interesting and I would love to hear more.  Care to share?

The Saxfiend (AKA "SaxCatz")
    saxcatz@hotmail.com
    Saxophonist and Software Engineer (AKA "Code Jockey")
    "What do you mean IF these walls could talk?"

#17    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 06:11 PM

Going over old ground again with this, I still think that Aliens are just updated versions of Fairies, the patterns of abdustion/fairy sightings match as do the technological development, ie:- when we did not have electricity and other devices that run off it, there were fairies, that would abduct people to fairy land, then we have the advent of electricity and all the gozmo's that come with it.  All of a sudden there are fewer fairies and more Grey's that go around abducting people.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
    David Gemmell

#18    magistre

magistre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 06:13 PM

just passing on some rembered item from the past.

Edit removed open tags again.

Edited by Magikman, 03 November 2003 - 10:07 PM.

#19    Bruno

Bruno

Alien Embryo

• Pip
    • 42 posts

• "Solo!! I'm a soloist on a solo list, all live, never on a floppy disk..."

Posted 30 October 2003 - 09:41 PM

Well guys, i'm shure that somewhere some 15000 light-years away someone is having this kind of doubts too grin2.gif

The greys are folklore, so are the greens and the chupacabras and the ones with glowing fingertips... what is real is the possibility of life on Europa under the iced surface!!

Now that's a thrill! thumbsup.gif

Don't get me wrong, there have been at least three sightings in my family of something not quite explainable, but not grey for shure!!

"The truth is you're the weak, and i'm the tirany of evil men. But i've been trying real hard to be the shepard!!"

#20    AncientLight

AncientLight

Apparition

• PipPip
    • 332 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (Althalus @ Oct 30 2003, 05:11 PM)
    Going over old ground again with this, I still think that Aliens are just updated versions of Fairies, the patterns of abdustion/fairy sightings match as do the technological development, ie:- when we did not have electricity and other devices that run off it, there were fairies, that would abduct people to fairy land, then we have the advent of electricity and all the gozmo's that come with it.  All of a sudden there are fewer fairies and more Grey's that go around abducting people.

I think the people then didn't know what to make of the aliens and they were labled "fairies" . Just like in medival times "demons" were probably really aliens too (or so I think lol )  tongue.gif  

#21    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 31 October 2003 - 06:49 PM

Only human narcissism would  assume that an alien being would have two arms and two legs, two eyes, and walk upright like we do. There are an infinate number of ways an alien life form could look? Why do we choose a human form with a skin condition ?  The human ego baffles and astounds me. Took me a while to understand the human condition tho.
      Here are some excersises I call Image associations. I came up with them after being scared to death from watching communion when i was very young. LOL
    I picture Toys r us. Then I picture a grey. No connection! I see myself ordering a happy meal at Mcdonalds - I picture a grey. No connection there either. I look at taco bell, the mall, K-mart, my father's mini van- then I imagine a grey.  Im sorry everybody!  But from that day on, greys became something that existed only in my imagination . Just like narnia, just like middle earth and Krynn.
       But have no fear, I still watch star trek. tongue.gif

Posted Image
    Moe's Poetry Corner
    Moe's Big Adventure
    " Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#22    RaZenKane

RaZenKane

Alien Embryo

• Pip
    • 37 posts

• "Do onto others...then run like hell"

Posted 04 November 2003 - 06:43 PM

I think alot of the Grey sightings are because they were some of the first described maybe ??

But i do have a question...what are the Nordics ?? what do they look like ??

#23    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:32 PM

Hey Raz. I like your avatar, dude.  Found sumthin on nordics for  ya.
    http://www.etlife.co.uk/nordics.htm
    hope it helps. enjoy!

Posted Image
    Moe's Poetry Corner
    Moe's Big Adventure
    " Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#24    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• I've never thought that I'd have more Captain America plashes then my two year old Nephew. :P

Posted 24 December 2003 - 03:16 AM

Right Benjo!

If I saw a damn alien or 'grey' standing at the end of my bed I would scream then huck something at it. Seriously I would.

Happy Holidays wink2.gif

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users