Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Reply lis [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 04:40 PM

When I click on a thread I see just the first post and then below is a list of all of the other replies which I need to click on to read each post individually, am I the only one who's getting this?  huh.gif

Click

#2    Otacon

Otacon

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

• When people lead, the leaders will follow

Posted 18 June 2006 - 04:45 PM

When I click on a thread I see just the first post and then below is a list of all of the other replies which I need to click on to read each post individually, am I the only one who's getting this?  huh.gif

Click

Never happened for me...but can you give me the link or name of the certain name of that forum so I can try it for myself...

This day will go down in History! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead to the future! -1935 Adolf Hitler

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,271 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 18 June 2006 - 04:56 PM

You've got the wrong topic display mode selected.

Click "Options" at the top right and select "Standard" display mode. thumbsup.gif

#4    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 05:02 PM

^Thanks a lot, that's fixed it. thumbsup.gif

Otacon, if you still want it, that thread is here, but it's back to normal again now.

Thanks again. yes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users