Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO THeory

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 09:23 PM

alien.gif                                UFO Theory

Hi, I am blazeboy. I am a noobie at the forum. I'm just very interested in UFO and stuff so I signed up for it. Looks great. Now I am going to post my Theory of UFOs.

UFO photos
I seen all the UFO pictures on this site and all of them are just fakes. How do I know? Well, all of them are round objects(stereo type) and most of the photos taken, the UFO's are straight but the objects such as trees or clouds are on a angle or the opposite, this means they made the object and put it on a class than toke a picture or put the UFO afterwards. The ones that do seem real...the background are perfectly fine but the UFO is blur, that means it is a fake or it is spinning, but all the angles are just too ridicoulous. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/galle...hp?image_id=434
Look at this for example, the trees are perfectly fine but the UFO is very unclear and on a angle, about 25 degrees while the tree is around 0-10 degrees. The UFO might be turning and spinning, but now look at the plane next to it... Fake!

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/galle...hp?image_id=433
Now this, the plane is possibly real but the UFO is just a oval paper glued on a window because of the angle of the UFO and because if it was real, and the UFO was actually that size...than the picture should be at least 2X clealer.

UFO and Government Secrets

A lot of people beleive that the USA government is trying to hide aliens and UFOs, but most of them are hippies who were smoking marijuanna and watching a alien movie, they dont have a job so they protest or just make up a story so other people would beleive it. If aliens do come to earth, why do they only coop with USA? If they were trying to go with the most advanced country why not USSR when they were equal to USA in the 60-80's.

Area 51 is a quite famous place for nerds. Because of all the UFO sightings and may be that is where they put all the aliens (haha). Well, the truth is it is just a testing and building ground for new planes and other stuff for the mulitary.

UFO sightings

Now this is very simple, if ETs had the technology to travel as fast or faster than light, and they were trying to hide from Earthlings how would they not make themselves invisible and quiet, because of the hovering sound UFO's are suppose to make.

Alien Abduction

This is the only thing i dont know for sure. If you ever watched those Star Trek or LIlo or STich movies where the aliens are so advanced they consider humans animals so they don't disturb us, and just experiment on us to find more about life in their world. Like the scientist do today, they experiment with other animals to learn about them so we can really understand ourselves. Or if you dont understand, than if we did find life on mars but they were still homo eructus, a lot of us would protest of taking over mars and disturbing them, but may be a few would be taken to earth to be experimented.

Now this is only some of my theories, i cant remember them all and I am too lazy to finish it, please reply and tell me what you think.

#2    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 18 October 2003 - 11:51 AM

First of all,welcome blazeboy84 thumbsup.gif

Well I have to disagree with your claims in the ufo and government secrets.Maybe it's not just as simple as you've thought it was.I don't really know how to come out with some good explanations but I realized something.We knew that in the 60-80's,the Russians and the US were...well,roughly equal or equal but from that point onwards,the Americans were really ahead and have 'overtaken' the Russians by hell of a lot and have established themselves as the most advance nation in this world.At times,you're just astonished by what the Americans has to offer.What the world has today in tech perspective have the Americans to thank.I don't have bad intentions or saying that the Americans would be dumbies without alien help,but this is something to look at.....

As for the Area 51 thing,if it's some military test-site,I understand that it has to be well-guarded,you know just in case some 'rat' infiltrates the area,that's not too good right?But I mean they really put in every effort just to protect the area,over-protecting it I might say like as if there's.......super stuff inside or something. dontgetit.gif

Well I might not be all-right with my explanations so I certainly hope others would give thier respective views about this too original.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#3    fruitcakesanonymous

fruitcakesanonymous

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 12:17 PM

you have obviously never been to japan

#4    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 18 October 2003 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (fruitcakesanonymous @ Oct 18 2003, 12:17 PM)
you have obviously never been to japan

What the world has today in tech perspective have the Americans to thank

My mistake,it was 'most' and not entirely everything. thumbsup.gif
Yes the Japanese are great too,but well....... original.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#5    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 01:46 PM

Welcome blazeboy84.

I think it's good to view this subject with a skeptical eye, but some of your facts aren't right.

I seen all the UFO pictures on this site and all of them are just fakes. How do I know? Well, all of them are round objects(stereo type) and most of the photos taken, the UFO's are straight but the objects such as trees or clouds are on a angle or the opposite, this means they made the object and put it on a class than toke a picture or put the UFO afterwards. The ones that do seem real...the background are perfectly fine but the UFO is blur, that means it is a fake or it is spinning, but all the angles are just too ridicoulous.

First, it's not a good idea to claim all UFO photos are fake based on what you found at one site.

Also, just because an object is blurred, while the rest of the background is in focus does not necessarily indicate it's a hoax. You have to consider factors such as the distance of the object from the photographer, it's speed and motion, whether the camera was being moved or was stationary, the shutter settings, and in the case of non digital cameras what type of film was used.

And the shape of the object has little meaning. Whether you consider it stereo typical or not, some UFOs are round.

A lot of people beleive that the USA government is trying to hide aliens and UFOs, but most of them are hippies who were smoking marijuanna and watching a alien movie...

Yeah...far out man...cool!

If aliens do come to earth, why do they only coop with USA? If they were trying to go with the most advanced country why not USSR when they were equal to USA in the 60-80's.

You need to do some more research. Russia has had it's fair share of UFO encounters through out the decades. The reason most people in the US never heard of this was because of the USSR's strict security regarding UFO material. If you want to talk about government cover ups, there's a good place to start.

Now this is very simple, if ETs had the technology to travel as fast or faster than light, and they were trying to hide from Earthlings how would they not make themselves invisible and quiet, because of the hovering sound UFO's are suppose to make.

Again you need more research. A large percentage of UFO sightings have been reported where the witnesses claimed they heard no sound.

This is the only thing i dont know for sure. If you ever watched those Star Trek or LIlo or STich movies where the aliens are so advanced they consider humans animals so they don't disturb us, and just experiment on us to find more about life in their world. Like the scientist do today, they experiment with other animals to learn about them so we can really understand ourselves.

Personally, I don't believe that alien abductions are really taking place. But I agree with your reason as to why a race of interstellar travelers would be coming to Earth; to advance their knowledge of alien species.  If their intentions were to conquer the Earth and take it for their own, since they posses the advanced technology to cross interstellar space, they would have done this millennia ago.  

#6    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 01:48 PM

Yes, i do know what you mean Engulf. A51 is not that simple to explain, but I know for a fact that it is a Testing ground for new mulitary weapons and vehicle. You can't just look at what they are doing in A51 but the fact that, the closeset star is 4.5 light years away, just say the aliens live on a planet circling that star, it would take them at least 4.5 years to get here.  

#7    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 01:51 PM

And also, if ALiens were helping the States, than how come we don't have the technology to travel as fast as light or even close? And how come the spaceship we have now would not be replaced by spaceships build by aliens?

#8    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (blazeboy84 @ Oct 18 2003, 01:51 PM)
And also, if ALiens were helping the States, than how come we don't have the technology to travel as fast as light or even close? And how come the spaceship we have now would not be replaced by spaceships build by aliens?

Well I don't quite understand that too,but say,ok no offense to anyone or anything but,maybe the US gov. is a little.....selfish?Maybe.....self-centered?Maybe they just want to keep all this tech to themselves so that the rest wouldn't be up there with them?I dunno,we dunno and certainly they wouldn't want us to know too.There are actually lots of confusing stuff to debate about this and we'll end up at the government conspiracies centre again. dontgetit.gif  

#9    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 11:27 PM

No, they are not selfish. They just dont want them to get into he wrong hands. And also, every country has some kind of secret. But for the US government its MIB and A51. But they really come from films and rumors spread by russians so the citizens of america would go on strike or something so the US government would have to show the new technologies, than the russians would steal them and make better copies of the technology, its a basic trick called "Set weakness in enemy if enemy has none" in the Book of War tastics wrote by a famous chinese commander.

#10    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 05:04 AM

Mmm,I see.Yup I have to say that I agree with you.If the tech does fall to the wrong hands,then it's big danger for them.Still I have some doubts about them though......maybe it's just me original.gif

But about the thing that you said about the Russians spreading rumors about the MIB and wierdness in Area 51,somehow I still don't quite think that way.It's not like some.....rumor you know what I'm saying?It does actually happen with all those happenings like those MIBs would tend to pop themselves up in front of some guy who actually witnessed a UFO or alien entity not so long ago,without him telling anyone yet!!I don't have any good MIB sites,but please do check them out.There's just lots of intriguing stuff.

But they really come from films and rumors spread by russians so the citizens of america would go on strike or something so the US government would have to show the new technologies

Sadly,I think the people wouldn't be going on a strike on the current time because they're just......ignorant.The same goes to most of the people around the world,at the current time, they just don't give a damn about all this things anymore.It's a long story but a sad sad one. sad.gif  

#11    Universal Absurdity

Universal Absurdity

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,592 posts

• You wont win.

Posted 19 October 2003 - 06:11 AM

UFO photos
I seen all the UFO pictures on this site and all of them are just fakes.

blaze, you seem a little too sure of yourself, untill youve photographed a ufo, dont be too sure of anything being real or fake

why dont you check out these ufo videos, and tell me how they're fakeufodigest.com/videos

anyway, in my opinion its not wise to be too opinionated about anything...keep your mind open

Ű∩ίvệѓα|ΛЬşűяđĬŧỵ

Founder Of The Animated Avatar Workshop
43 things

#12    wndycurry

wndycurry

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 07:42 AM

I personally think that these ufo encounters are real.  Many are probably fakes, but you've got to take into consideration that people have been sighting these objects for thousands of years, in every continent, nation, tribe, etc...

To say that the USA is in cooperation with these aliens is absurd!   Our military has a fear of releasing this information because of the chaotic response we would have.

Interesting post.

#13    seeking

seeking

Poltergeist

• 2,678 posts

• Unthinking faith would be a good question to ask the creator of the human mind.

Posted 19 October 2003 - 08:57 AM

also the government is smart...i know its smarter than me other wise id be working there, and if i was in possesion of alien technologys (i.e. speed of light) i would not just up and release it, id slowly leak it out to the public giving the effect of it blossoming, rather than we wake up tomorow and all of a sudden we got floating, noiseless, ufo's that can travel the speed of light, get what im saying?

Posted Image
"Religion has no place in public schools the way facts have no place in organized religion."

#14    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (seeking @ Oct 19 2003, 08:57 AM)
also the government is smart...i know its smarter than me other wise id be working there, and if i was in possesion of alien technologys (i.e. speed of light) i would not just up and release it, id slowly leak it out to the public giving the effect of it blossoming, rather than we wake up tomorow and all of a sudden we got floating, noiseless, ufo's that can travel the speed of light, get what im saying?

thumbsup.gif Exactly,great oppinion.

#15    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 01:59 PM

I have found some good photoshop photos that people made, like wierd animals thats looks like real, here is a good one on a face on a human thumb. Looks real as hell...but fake http://www.photoshopcontest.com/viewpost?post_id=38694

And heres some picture of fake But real looking weird animals.
http://www.worth1000.com/cache/gallery/con...?contest_id=756 This is just to show you how technology has envolged and people now can make real looking spaceships (UFOs).

Now thx for posting guys. It's like a real debate here. Well, again,, if the USA did have very good connections with the aliens, why the United States? But why don't the aliens help countries like africa? Also, as i said earlier, if we did find life on mars, perhaps at the age of Roman Empire, and we visit them, would we just help the ROmans so they can take over more countries and threaten everywhere? I do beleive the aliens might visit the earth, but just working with the US government is just bizzare. ANd you do have a good point about working slowly, and if you guys beleive in MIB. Man how much marijuanna you smoke! Now lets just say there is a star trek ship with all those people just voyaging threw space... And star wars with Jedis, who wouldn't want that? Humans are gifted, we imagine the unreal world, and make it reality. Just 500 years ago, people thought earth was the center of the Universe. I do beleive in Aliens of course and they might of helped the egyptions build the pyramid etc. I'm not saying they dont exist, im just saying whhy is all the pictures of UFOs so unreal. You have to look at the background first and tell me what angle is the tree or airplane behind the UFO is and tell me the angle of the UFO, than you have to see how close the plane is or tree is then see how close the UFO is. Is it possible for the UFO to be 200 above and be huge but you can barely see a detail of it except the oval. If the plane was turning wouldnt you see the smoke trail? If the alien ship was in front of you wouldnt you see a different shape than a perfect oval. And why are all the alien ship taken all cicular but not triangle or even have wings etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users