Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO THeory

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#16    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 02:23 PM

Even if the government is cooperating with aliens, there would be maximum 2 kinds of aliens. The closest star is 4.5 light years away, the closest star that might contain life on one of its planet is 100 light years away...And its the Closiest. These are astronomers and scientists from all over the earth finding these informations. If the government was trying to hide information, then they would have to pay or even brian wash these scientists. I don't beleive there isn't 1 scientist who refuses this, they would of told and made big news if they said they saw UFOs, and they are proffesional astronomors who look at the sky all the time, people who can tell from asteriod in space and a comet in space.

If there was some kind of alien form on a plane 100 light years away, what makes you so sure they are advanced? It could be possible with a planet full of wildlife. Like .5 millions years before our ancestors became superior than other animals. Even if there is, it would take them at least a couple of years to come to earth, if they make a X5 light speed. Which almost seems impossible.

#17    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 19 October 2003 - 03:25 PM

If the alien ship was in front of you wouldnt you see a different shape than a perfect oval. And why are all the alien ship taken all cicular but not triangle or even have wings etc.

Indeed you have much to learn about the UFO phenomenon(sp?), Photos have been taken of the belgium triangle, which i myself have seen. Its triangluar in shape, if you saw it head on then yes it would appear like a flattened disk. Also the famous report that sparked off the phrase "flying saucers" (which was a media interpretation, the pilot in question said "as if a saucer skipping over water") were actually domes with wings... it was the motion that was being described, the media picked up on it. Also you must consider the the "Cigar" shaped UFOs, a long tube like "craft" that resembles a cigar when seen Sideways.

I hope this helps. thumbsup.gif  

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#18    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 19 October 2003 - 05:13 PM

Well, again,, if the USA did have very good connections with the aliens, why the United States? But why don't the aliens help countries like africa?

If I was an alien and I have a choice between the likes of the US or African countries,which one would I choose?The US of course.

1. As we all know,most of the African countries are undeveloped,some even still stuck with thier tribe stuff e.g. Congo.So from that,basically we know that they're not too intelligent or not can't really adapt to modern tech just yet.It would be hell lot of help you'd need to give to them before they can even learn how to use that help given.The US is a great nation,I don't think I need to say more.So definitely they can work better and together thrive to work on better stuff in the future for the benefit of both sides.Remember one more thingy,we Earthlings may feel pitiful for the people of Africa but not for the aliens cause they've got no feelings like we do. sad.gif

2. The US wants to make contact with them.In other words,initiate a friendship with them.Besides it seems that only a few countries really put thier efforts in this,and I think the US leads this.E.g. my country Malaysia.There was a UFO sighting at a village,last year?I forgot when and it went out big in the local papers but after 1 to 2 weeks,boom it's all like never happened before!!The government wouldn't give much attention about this too. sad.gif

Maybe the aliens have made contact with others too,but the US are always the more suspicious one in this because of thier fast evergrowing and advancing technology.So....who knows?? rolleyes.gif

ANd you do have a good point about working slowly, and if you guys beleive in MIB. Man how much marijuanna you smoke!

I wouldn't dare to to ridicule this,I haven't even gone as far as witnessing a UFO myself.But of course,seeing is believing.Fingers crossed.

If the alien ship was in front of you wouldnt you see a different shape than a perfect oval.

Blood Angel has given his respective views on this one and it's a good one I believe. thumbsup.gif I've seen a program about UFO's showing all those captured scenes and there was one craft which looked like a building floating up in the sky!!I mean it has carvings on its side,very clear too,like some clock tower up in the sky.You could make that the size was really huge,really astonished by that footage.So if you'd only knew that UFO's are just oval,egg-shaped crafts,you may do with more checking out then. thumbsup.gif

And why are all the alien ship taken all cicular but not triangle or even have wings etc.

Sorry but almost laughed at your claims.When you're done with such super crafts like that,wings are just outdated.Maybe you thought about the Star Wars movie in which the fighter jets and crafts still flying around,shooting each other down in space bla bla.....but remember,that's just human imagination,and that's as far as it gets.Wings are attached to planes because it helps the plane to change it's course of direction and....I don't really know much about aircrafts here but if you'd knew this,some UFO close-encounter witnesses reported that there is some.....barrier or shield,a layer i mean that's protecting the craft.And scientists believe that's because of the magnetic field of the UFO craft that's being used inside in order to allow the craft to go anti-gravity mode and undeterred by any sort of magnetic source,allowing it to move freely.This is currently being studied by scientists.So with that,why would you need wings anymore?? blink.gif

Fooh,I've done lots of typing.Guess I'll just stop here.Give me your views about this. thumbsup.gif

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#19    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 19 October 2003 - 05:58 PM

I've seen a program about UFO's showing all those captured scenes and there was one craft which looked like a building floating up in the sky!!I mean it has carvings on its side,very clear too,like some clock tower up in the sky.You could make that the size was really huge,really astonished by that footage.

I remember watching the same program i think it was hosted by Will riker from star trel TNG, it was in israel, i was also atonished with the detail, portholes and the markings were incredible, unfortunately i have been unable to find the footage anywhere would be a nice one to add to the collection sad.gif .

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me

#20    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 07:03 PM

If i was a alien i would help the africans so they wont suffer, because more advanced civilization means untrustworthy. Technology is growing fast doesn't mean aliens are helping the US government, what about INtel and other companies? So the aliens only help rich companies? If we did find aliens thats not as advanced we would try to help the suffering aliens and instead helping just 1 tribe we would help the most needed, and introduce them to our homeland. Also the closiest star is too far away! I would say aliens might of visited Earth a long time ago and now. But working with the US government just sounds way too ridicoulous.

#21    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 20 October 2003 - 05:46 AM

Hoho hold it blazeboy,you didn't get me the first time around.Ok,think of the aliens currently helping the African tribes.It'll be like helping the Egyptians all over again!!And think again how long mankind took to learn until what we've achieved right now,don't give me the hundreds of years again??Moreover it I think it'll take hell even longer than those Egyptian people would have taken to develope 'till now.Sorry but if you look at the condition on most parts of Africa,it's just.......not too good,don't mean anything rude in my words though.

If i was a alien i would help the africans so they wont suffer, because more advanced civilization means untrustworthy.

Like I've already said,aliens aren't like us who could choose who we'd help,you know like the poor or pitiful people,No.They do not have any feelings to this. sad.gif

Technology is growing fast doesn't mean aliens are helping the US government, what about INtel and other companies? So the aliens only help rich companies?

Ask yourself again,do you think the aliens even know what's a dollar??No I guess.So basically there's no 'rich' or 'poor' word in thier dictionary,they're just doing thier thang. grin2.gif

But working with the US government just sounds way too ridicoulous.

I've said this too in my earlier reply.The US gov. is often being suspicious of these things because of thier technology and thier ever-blossoming advancement in every sort of way.But it's not just the US,how about England (or Britain),where's Japan?We have looked less to the other nations because let's see,the US has area 51?They are so (sometimes too) advanced?They have NASA in which there's been tonnes of coverups happening between them?The infamous Project Bluebook?(although apparently there a some non-US members inside but it's a US-based kind of project.)

When you look at it,instantenously you'd say that the US gov is behind all these.But how about the other great nations?Personally,I think there's more to it behind this mystery.

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#22    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:48 AM

The UK has its fair share of coverups, Rendelsham being its most famous. Along with the pilot that went missing in norfolk, Mendwith Hill base (yorks), CCC (corsham computer centre(nickname)) in wilts, Rudloe Manor. i have a huge list of UGBs  in the UK, UFO sightings galore, and what does the government do? debunk, explain away, what your seeing isn't a alien but a chimpanzee with no hair, thats not a flying saucer its rhino droppings. wacko.gif I doubt very much either government would release any proper information, unless of course the little grey critters land in our backyards with "I went to Area 51 and all i got was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirt. disgust.gif  

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me

#23    gollum

gollum

Psychic Spy

• 1,131 posts

• CHE GUEVARA
    "La Revolucion De La Gente Cubana"

Posted 20 October 2003 - 06:38 PM

laugh.gif great discussion, but let's face up to the facts, what the US gov do'nt want us to know, we wont know, and it's not only the US that do it, they all do. It's the "let's not panic the masses" factor and look at it this way, would you work for a government that admitted that it could'nt control it's own airspace? crying.gif incidently i'm new to all this forum thingy how my doin'? thumbsup.gif  

Two hundred pounds? I'm not trying to buy cocaine!

Dougal: Oho, Ted, the Italians know about football, all right. And fashion. God Ted, do you remember that man who was so good at fashion, they had to shoot him?

Come here and play online chess @ Gameknot!

#24    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:03 PM

this is just me taking, but i dont think that UFO's are from other worlds at all. i think that they are our own crafts that the gov. is trying out. look at all the facts. the gov. made the stealth way back in the 60's and just let the public know about it in the early 90's. and that thing is still cool. imagine what they have done by now. my uncle had some top military clearence and was able to enter some of the testing places, of course he hasnt told me details and probably never will just because he is that way, but he said the stuff he saw in the feild of propultion alone was just mind bogaling and he was a professor of chemistry and physics. i know that sounds a little shady, but i beleive him, by no means am i telling all of you guy too. also remember the video footage of the craft that could hover about 10 feet above the ground and they said they were going to give up because they couldnt figure out how to get it stabel? yeah right. but that is just my theorys.

CASTOR

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

#25    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:41 PM

Feelings, they do not need to have. But some kind of currency they must in order to be  advanced. If there is no some kind of currency than every alien can have everything. And how would you know that? SO they are low lifes but super smart people who helps the US government. Also I said why Intel and computers devolope so fast that has nothing to do with the US government?

#26    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:50 PM

Engulf, I don't understand your point. ALl your saying is

QUote why dont they help the Africans"

you said they have no feelings, prove it or lose it.

And then you said there is no currency in other planets, prove it. Your just guessing about what you beleive in. Can you please put up some information instead of just guessing out of thing air and just saying what you think is right.

For example, i think Aliens are helping the US government because of the fast growing technology. By some other guy, that was understandable. Im not trying to offend you I just dont get what your trying to say. And when I said it was ridicoulous, it was my own opinion, partly fact. And you said there is Nasa and fast technology, what about Japan, and china and russia and a lot more countries have their own space programs... Coverups is needed. Every country has its own Intelligence and Secrets that cant be shared. Thats why there is FBI and CIA. CIA finds out other secrets, and etc. A51 is a alien base, can you give me some facts instead of just saying about its security.  

#27    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 09:00 PM

Engulf I can see you are a very mysterious and mystical kind of person. You think earth is hollow and beleive in mystical creatures...

#28    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 20 October 2003 - 09:35 PM

Blaze boy,

Heres some points to consider:

Would a alien civilisation have currency, maybe back in its history yes, but maybe they have realised that working for the good of the race and its civ, is reward enough? If we as a species helped each other instead of bartering with money we would get a lot more things done, and solve alot more problems, everything nowadays revolves around money.

Feelings emotions, I believe us as a race have a unique ability to feel emotion, most of it is raw animal instincts, maybe they have evolved beyond this, if we continue on our current course, we will eventually wipe ourselves out with war. War is started by emotions, one country gets angry with anohter, maybe jealous of another, and it starts its how all wars start. Maybe aliens have lost there emotions in favor of logic like the vulcans in star trek, thus they would have no need to squabble with each other, and again get alot more things done and solve alot more problems.

Yes maybe we are getting some help from extra terretrial intelligence or terrestrial intelligence, but don't give the aliens all the credit, we have brains to, and alot of wonderful things have been born from our minds.

Why don't they help the africans? Its all our problems not theirs, they didn't come here to help us only to observe us maybe, give us a push in the right direction. Now look at it from your point of view, say you were the aliens, and you wanted to formally contact the people of the planet, logically speaking the first choice would be the most technologically sophisticated country on the planet, as they represent what we have achieved as a species, and are looked up to by other nations.

I said my bit, and golam your doing jus fine  thumbsup.gif  

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me

#29    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 11:19 PM

Good points. I just didnt know what engulf had meant.

Now to the currency issues. Just say there are no currencies, then they get all the stuff from the government, that means everyone gets everything, and people who arent as talented like dumb aliens gets huge houses and "mercedes" spaceships etc. So that means a lot of the people wont do nothing and just sit there and get free stuff? Then the government probably will give more stuff to the people who are more important, but isnt that the same thing as currencies? THere must be some kind of bargain or its korupted, unless people have to get their own food, make their own things. But that would separate communities. For example, there is a farmer, a dum@ss and a baker in a community. The farmer farms then give the stuff to the baker, the baker bakes it and everyone eats it, and the dumbass who doesnt do stuff while surely only get a couple of food. SO isn't work=stuff which is bargain for the community.

And when I said if i was a alien I would help africa, I did not mean if I was a alien I would help africa. I was just trying to say why HELPING The UNited States but not why other countries. If aliens dont know anything about ggood and evil, love and hate, poor and rich why would they choose only the united states? Also If they were so intelligent they must have desire. Desire for love, desire for hate, etc. If there is no emotion in a intelligent brain, then... I dont know what will happen. They would probably be stupid and would destroy earth etc.

#30    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 04:57 AM

Sorry I guess I was indeed talking without adequate stuff to fully back it up. sad.gif
And thank you Blood Angel for doing my part of the job done. thumbsup.gif ok....

A51 is a alien base, can you give me some facts instead of just saying about its security.

Not sure whether it's an alien base,I just thought it was a top secret area developing all those psycho stuff.Anyway I'll supply a link here,so hopefully it's useful.

Right Here

Would a alien civilisation have currency, maybe back in its history yes, but maybe they have realised that working for the good of the race and its civ, is reward enough? If we as a species helped each other instead of bartering with money we would get a lot more things done, and solve alot more problems, everything nowadays revolves around money.

Exactly,this is what's in my mind too. thumbsup.gif Personally I think this is the key factor of crime happenings in modern days.Moreover it,more & more poor people are being generated as the currency value goes higher each time.But Blazeboy,what you said is right too.Sadly we humans tend to take everything for granted.So if they do execute this move now,everyone in this world will go lazy and blam,we'll even have a government of couch potatoes. tongue.gif
But if we could sort this out,certainly the world would move really quick ahead,but it's just not yet the right time. sad.gif

Engulf I can see you are a very mysterious and mystical kind of person. You think earth is hollow and beleive in mystical creatures...

Not to worry,you're not the only one who calls me that,there are tonnes and hordes of people around here (where I live) are doing the same thing too.I choose to believe in this and....I really dunno what to say about it then.Maybe you could do more checking about this stuff. thumbsup.gif

Anyway you need lots more of researching, Blazeboy ,don't mean anything  original.gif but most of your questions are more into why aliens are helping the US again & again.I've tried answering that before but.....ar,nevermind. original.gif And about flight,maybe I'm not too good in aeronautics but.....ar,it's really a long story on that one too.It seems like I'm confused myself here wacko.gif ,but well maybe I'm not giving any help here too.So I think I'll just leave to the rest in answering your questions.Again sorry Blazeboy if I've said anything harsh or not-too-right,it was great talking to you though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users