Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Europe-Jupiterís satellite

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    seeker.

seeker.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 02:36 PM

Europe is Jupiterís satellite. It is possible that is life there? Is throw that  is water in liquid  form on Europe?

alien.gif

SEEK THE TRUTH ! ...

#2    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,174 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 29 June 2006 - 02:48 PM

There is a lot of life in Europe, it is a continent of Earth. Jupiters Moon Europa is another matter all together.

There are several threads on this subject in the Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon forum. It may be worth you taking a look at some of the topics there.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 29 June 2006 - 02:54 PM.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#3    seeker.

seeker.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 03:09 PM

On Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon is 174 pages. Ware exactly is the topic with Europe moon ? I want a direct link to the topic.

alien.gif

Edited by seeker., 29 June 2006 - 03:10 PM.

SEEK THE TRUTH ! ...

#4    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,174 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 29 June 2006 - 03:34 PM

I want a direct link to the topic.
alien.gif

And I want a Ferrari but I'm not going to get that either. Try using the search function at the bottom of the page.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users