Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The Pontefract Poltergeist

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    tadd

tadd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

View Postshyannf49, on 31 August 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

Just been past the house in question today? 9 Carleton road? and as i was driven by a bit fast ? but from what i could see? it looked as tho thathouse had been knocked down?
xx

Shaynn
y

Edited by tadd, 15 September 2012 - 01:46 PM.

#47    tadd

tadd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

Just been past the house in question today? 9 Carleton road? and as i was driven by a bit fast ? but from what i could see? it looked as tho thathouse had been knocked down?
xx

Shaynn

xx

Shaynn

I had a mate whos husband and two work collegues walked off a job due to hammers being thrown across the room at them during work on an house in carlton road. It must be the same house people talk about. Just roynd the corner at work i witnessed with a cillegue a chair rocking and a bunch of hellium balloons banging down so hard at the table near us we all  screamed. I was so afraid because it was as if someo.e had grabbed the balloons and banged them so hard for attention. Scarey stuff believe me when you witness it you make every excuse for it not to,have happened and its just unbelievable

Edited by tadd, 15 September 2012 - 01:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users