Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

bermuda triangle, flight 19 found?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    zircle

zircle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• did adam and eve have belly buttons

Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:33 AM

Could someone fill me in.
I saw a new bermuda documentry the other night saying they still havn't found the 5 fighter planes,flight 19.
I thought i saw another doc a few months back saying they had.
Was i just mistaken??????
could some bermuda fans fill me in please original.gif

#2    FireMoon

FireMoon

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

• Nobody goes there anymore.... It's too crowded ...Yogi Bera.

Posted 07 July 2006 - 01:32 AM

It was one oif the classic moments of Paranormal TV... This guy claims i think we've found them we have flight 19 end of all the stories etc etc... they dive down to the ocean floor and yes  there are several TBM Avengers.... cue the  gathering excitement the skeptics barely able to contain their glee.... Only.......it's not them... wrong registration numbers etc etc just another bunch of Avengers sitting on the bottom of the ocean as if almost parked close to eachother...

Chances are these craft were simply turfed overboard from a carrier at the end of WW2 when they became , instantly, obsolete... but flight 19 is still missing...

#3    zircle

zircle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• did adam and eve have belly buttons

Posted 07 July 2006 - 01:03 PM

It was one oif the classic moments of Paranormal TV... This guy claims i think we've found them we have flight 19 end of all the stories etc etc... they dive down to the ocean floor and yes  there are several TBM Avengers.... cue the  gathering excitement the skeptics barely able to contain their glee.... Only.......it's not them... wrong registration numbers etc etc just another bunch of Avengers sitting on the bottom of the ocean as if almost parked close to eachother...

Chances are these craft were simply turfed overboard from a carrier at the end of WW2 when they became , instantly, obsolete... but flight 19 is still missing...

thanks firemoon,thought somthin fishy was goin on there for a bit.

#4    Doctor_Strangelove

Doctor_Strangelove

Nazi Scientist

• 2,616 posts

• Mein Führer! I can walk!

Posted 07 July 2006 - 04:48 PM

It would be interesting if they DID find Flight 19. sad.gif

"Isn't it weird when users quote themselves in their own signatures?"-Doctor_Strangelove

#5    mklsgl

mklsgl

just me

• 3,153 posts

• They're selling postcards of the hanging
    They're painting the passports brown
    The beauty parlor's filled with sailors
    The circus is in town

Posted 07 July 2006 - 08:11 PM

AAF Radar operators that night did confirm a squadron going down in an eastern Georgia swamp. No other squadron was ever reported missing that night. No other evidence corroberates the radar tracking, so there was never a military investigation nor any other search.

Grateful Dead; July, 31, 1982 @ Manor Downs, Manor, TX
"Yes it's 'T' For Texas"
Be Here Now!

#6    A170495

A170495

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:14 AM

zircle on Jul 6 2006, 01:03 PM, said:

Could someone fill me in.
I saw a new bermuda documentry the other night saying they still havn't found the 5 fighter planes,flight 19.
I thought i saw another doc a few months back saying they had.
Was i just mistaken??????
could some bermuda fans fill me in please original.gif

The Bermuda Triangle is not Dangerous or Paranormal. It is one of the most common shipping areas in the world. something bad is bound to happen every so often

#7    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:29 AM

A170495 on Nov 25 2008, 03:14 AM, said:

The Bermuda Triangle is not Dangerous or Paranormal. It is one of the most common shipping areas in the world. something bad is bound to happen every so often

Back when my uncle and grandfather fished out there, they never saw or experienced anything odd.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#8    Cristina1

Cristina1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:38 AM

FireMoon on Jul 7 2006, 01:32 AM, said:

Actually those planes they found were involved in mid air collision with one another at some time during the war, this was noted in some military journal of some sorts and yes flight 19 is still missing.

#9    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

A170495 on Nov 25 2008, 08:14 AM, said:

Exactly.  thumbsup.gif  Those of us who have grown up on and around it laugh at the BS of the supposed mystery surrounding it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users