Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

wierd storm cloud shapes

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 April 2002 - 01:34 AM

i'm in the u.s and there was a bad storm a few days ago and during it,the wind got so strong that a tree fell down and that knocked the telephone pole down which pulled the wire out of the pole near us,tripping our power supply and leaving us in the dark.after the wirst was over,i went outside and talked to some of my friends.they went to examine the tree but i passed up the subject and looked up to the sky.what i saw shocked me.i saw 3 shadows inside a large hole in the clouds.also i saw a few pairs of eyes and a "demon"with a large hand.my friend told me it was the "council of demons"that appeared afetr a storm or disaster.i'm sure that's not what it is,but it is very interesting to think of. :st

Ghostboo

I'm bored all the time and that is why I'm....bored.

-Ghostboo

#2    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 29 April 2002 - 03:09 AM

Yeah, I hate those big-handed, multi-eyed cloud demons.  :s8  What a pain, hey?  :-/

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#3    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 30 April 2002 - 09:50 AM

:s2 ;D yeah esp if they appear 4 dinner and want feeding :se

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#4    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 May 2002 - 05:56 AM

:s2 :s2 :s2 :s2

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#5    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 26 May 2002 - 10:14 AM

either some people have very, very slow reactions - not taking about you in particular, Mystify, (like homer simpson when he was being examined be the FBI and he got hit on the knee and it took him two hours to feel the hit) or people just can't be stuffed reading the post until a month later :s01

hmmm, i guess that's a mystery in itself :sj

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#6    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 26 May 2002 - 07:09 PM

Dowdy - there's a whole bunch of posts on this forum i just haven't had the time to read - i imagine it is the same for everyone else. The timing of a reply is generally unimportant, it's the taking part that counts.

never take me too seriously

#7    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 27 May 2002 - 09:24 AM

it's the thought that counts :s04

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#8    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the

Thanks TO xx

Posted 27 May 2002 - 10:52 AM

I have to agree with P.S. Dowdy. When I came back to the forum after about two months away there was sooo much to catch up on and I still am ???

BTW Dowdy you wouldn't have your tongue firmly in your cheek would you? :s2

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#9    Test_Bear

Test_Bear

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 May 2002 - 06:38 AM

I know I get lost... horribley so... I can't figure out when messages were posted so I visit the same few over and over again....

Sometimes when I log on, I peer into the messages, and see Saruman and Magikman counciling together, plotting how to get me even more hoplessley lost.

8)

"If I laugh at any human thing 'tis so I do not weep."     -Lord Byron

#10    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the

Thanks TO xx

Posted 29 May 2002 - 11:44 PM

ahhh poor TEST BEAR :s2 :s2 :s2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users