Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How do Aliens reproduce

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#1    paranormal kid

paranormal kid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:56 AM

How do aliens reproduce? I thought about it a couple of days and now I thought I should have it as a topic. Everytime you see a picture of an alien you don't see anything on the body that they have sex with. Also I read about a abduction about a guy who got abducted he was in a room in the UFO and then a naked woman (supposely an alien) came into the room and the guy was attracted to the woman and just had sex. The woman also had red pubic hair.

Feel free to post what your ideas are on how aliens reproduce.

PARANORMAL KID!

See my Website

#2    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:10 AM

Extraterrestrial life is life that may exist and originate outside the planet Earth, the only place in the Universe known to support life. The existence of aliens ,and their penis, is currently hypothetical.

rofl.gif

Edited by hazzard, 09 July 2006 - 06:59 AM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#3    Cadetak

Cadetak

Defender of the Universe

• 6,371 posts

• Sometimes It's Darkest Just Before Dawn

Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:16 AM

Your parents didn't give you this talk? Storks bring them to happy alien couples who really love eachother...

Between Red Team and Blue Team I stand colorblind

Posted Image

"The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not."-Eric Hoffer

#4    promKing

promKing

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 08:45 AM

Aliens are having sex with humans. Don't beleve? Read This:
In 1957, a 23 year-old Brazilian farmer named Antonio Villas Boas and his brother observed a strange red light in the night sky. The brothers thought it unusual but dismissed it as something and nothing. The following night they noticed it again but again they thought it was interesting but nothing more.

It was a few days later when working in the fields on his tractor that Jose was to discover first hand the origin of the strange red light. To his amazement, a saucer shaped craft landed close to the field where he was working. Terrified, Boas tried to drive away, but as the craft touched down the engine on his tractor mysteriously failed. Boas attempted to run but found himself unable to, the aliens seemingly exerting some kind of control over him. He was apprehended by a group of humanoid aliens, which he describes as being about 4 feet tall. Despite their stature they were easily able to subdue the terrified man and take him aboard their ship.

Once on board, he was stripped naked and his whole body covered with a gel of some kind. Two of the aliens took a blood sample from his chin and left. He noticed puffs of smoke or vapour that made him sick to his stomach, coming from vents in the wall, which caused him to vomit. After a while what he describes as a ‘beautiful’ female alien came into the examination room and made it clear that she wanted to have sex with him. Boas had little choice but to comply although he described the alien as being very clinical, without any feeling or emotion. Once she had been successfully impregnated, she pointed to her abdomen and then the sky, which Boas interpreted as meaning that she would give birth to the hybrid child in space.

Boas was then given a tour of the ship, but said that the aliens were generally emotionless and not forthcoming or particularly friendly, before being released. Still in a state of shock, he watched as the craft shot off skyward. Reports of Boas’ encounter was generally kept out of the press due to the explicit sexual nature of the contact, which wasn’t considered suitable for publication at the time. In time Boas married, had a family of his own and became a lawyer, right up until his death in 1992, he maintained that his abduction experience was genuine and that somewhere out there is a hybrid child that he fathered. LINK

Edited by promKing, 08 July 2006 - 08:46 AM.

#5    jdog

jdog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 81 posts

• Thebarman and UA rock like hell!!!!!!!!!

Posted 08 July 2006 - 09:41 AM

Hmm...I guess the male might insert his penis in a machine and then the female lies on a bed and the sperm goes into the egg by computer???

I guess i dunnu thats just a guess we cant really noe can we

Unless it's similar to Human reproduction

hmm.gif   alien.gif   wub.gif

#6    weasel

weasel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me. - John Lennon

Posted 08 July 2006 - 09:56 AM

Aliens are having sex with humans.

WTF  w00t.gif  w00t.gif  rofl.gif

Edited by weasel, 08 July 2006 - 09:57 AM.

#7    promKing

promKing

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 10:19 AM

Yes it's possible that aliens are screwing with humans because they are very similar to us. Those grays that we see -little humanoids with big black eyes, gray skin, no mouth, long arms- are robots built by aliens who look like us.

#8    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,169 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 08 July 2006 - 01:22 PM

Well, according to Marvin the Martian, you just add water and Voila! 10,000 instant Martians! grin2.gif

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#9    Never_Hit_Nirvana

Never_Hit_Nirvana

When Monkeys Attack!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

• "Soft spoken with a broken jaw
    Step outside but not to brawl
    Autumn's sweet we call it fall
    I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl"
    RHCP

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:04 PM

I know this for a fact:
Aliens reproduce through a very secret series of ritual actions, most of which I cannot post on UM, but suffice it to say, it involves a sump pump, a kilo of space coke, an Ourobouros-shaped bed, 27 midgets (the people you never hear have been abducted), a Barry White mix on the mp3 player, pureed cow parts (hence the mutilations) mixed with wine, and a life size sex-doll of Don Knotts.
And how do I know these facts? Because I said so! I know and none of you could ever understand!

Edited by Never_Hit_Nirvana, 08 July 2006 - 04:05 PM.

"Sex is one of the 9 reasons for reincarnation, the other 8 are unimportant." -- Henry Miller

My myspace weirdness

#10    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:09 PM

Yes it's possible that aliens are screwing with humans because they are very similar to us

How can something that doesn't exist screw us? Beats me...

Maybe your mind is getting screwed...

Edited by frogfish, 08 July 2006 - 04:09 PM.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#11    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:00 PM

I know this for a fact:
and a life size sex-doll of Don Knotts.
And how do I know these facts? Because I said so! I know and none of you could ever understand!

You were never supposed to tell about the Don Knotts sex doll!!!

You're in trouble now!

w00t.gif

#12    weasel

weasel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me. - John Lennon

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:20 PM

You were never supposed to tell about the Don Knotts sex doll!!!

You're in trouble now!

w00t.gif

ohmy.gif okay then  who let the secret out about don Knotts sex doll???? tut tut   rofl.gif

#13    promKing

promKing

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 06:26 AM

How can something that doesn't exist screw us? Beats me...

Maybe your mind is getting screwed...

This man Antonio Villas Boas user posted image claims he had screw an alien. An if you say that aliens don't exist then you have no reason to participate on this forums because apparently to you we are all stupid here because we think that aliens are visiting Earth or exist somewhere in Universe.

#14    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 09 July 2006 - 06:36 AM

I'm thinking that however aliens reproduce; it can't be nearly as fun as our method or they wouldn't want to travel light years through space and time to watch us..They'd be way too busy to do anything like that..
At least that's always been my problem..

#15    Murdison

Murdison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:33 AM

This topic is ridiculous..?

Life in all its variations will reproduce any way it can to survive..!!!

I once saw this film called " Venus girls are Hot" or summit like that..Anyway, I wanted to interbreed with them all..!!!  innocent.gif  

ha ha

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users