Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

very sorry

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 April 2002 - 10:53 PM

my brother put these out just so you know.these jokes have nothing to do with me.the real ghostboo is sane. :s06 although sometime i do act crazy,i am just bored when i ptu this crap out here.

Ghostboo :sd

I'm bored all the time and that is why I'm....bored.

-Ghostboo

#2    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 29 April 2002 - 11:16 PM

Ghostboo,
If you're sorry, then delete those posts and change your passord. It's not difficult to make things right if you want to.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#3    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 30 April 2002 - 09:23 AM

BooBoo,

There's no excusing your behavior. You seem unclear yourself as to who we should blame for the crude and inappropriate messages posted to the forum, if any sense is to be had from your apology. So which is it? Your supposed 'brother', or you misbehaving out of 'craziness'? This forum wasn't designed to be a virtual playground for immature adolescents. You have been given far more leeway than you deserve and I, for one, grow weary of your childish antics. Look elsewhere to relieve your 'boredom'.  :s8

Magikman

* - I've taken the liberty of 'deleting' the offensive posts, since you didn't think it necessary to clean up after your 'brother'.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#4    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 30 April 2002 - 09:14 PM

ty :s06

-Ghostboo

#5    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 01 May 2002 - 04:57 AM

listen guys,it's not me i swear to God himself and i bring myself down to Satin if i'm lying.i swear with the Bible in my hand that i did not put up those posts.

-Ghostboo

#6    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 01 May 2002 - 05:11 AM

Don't dwell on the past. If it was your brother than change your password to prevent him from logging on in your name. When you noticed it happened you should have deleted it yourself. Understand that in the upper right hand corner of each of your posts will allow you to delete or modify the post. Not deleting the posts is just as bad as actually doing the posting.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#7    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 06 May 2002 - 11:04 PM

Nice brother you have there..  :-/

Odin S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users