Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Mother Ship?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 22 October 2003 - 04:41 AM

I found this photo on a site that the man made who actually took the photo. He put it on line to gain peoples perspectives as to what it could be. Below is his statement, that goes along with the photo!  blink.gif

In mid February 2001, after the Tucson Gemstone and Mineral Show, my partner and I drove from Tucson, Arizona to Southern California.  We had approximately 1000 Crystal and Gemstone Skulls in the van with us, along with plenty of other stones, crystals, tektites, etc.

I was enjoying the scenery, snapping photos with my digital camera while my partner drove.  At one point, in SW Arizona, I thought that the clouds looked rather unusual and that is when I snapped the photo below.

I did not see the disc shape in the clouds when I took the photo, however there was something peculiar about the clouds that drew my attention to them.  (Unfortunately, I'm not sure what it was!).

The shape in the photo did not appear in any of the other photos I took along the trip, nor can I explain it by saying it resembles anything on the van that may have somehow been reflecting into the photo

Attached Images

• unexpl2.jpg

#2    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 22 October 2003 - 05:12 AM

Wow!!  ohmy.gif

Incredible picture.

But am I being cynical, or does that look like the reflection of the reverse of a door-mirror?  

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#3    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:35 AM

Looks like doubles exposure or its been taken thru a window, it doesn't seem right to me.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#4    Nintendork

Nintendork

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

• One day i will rule this

Posted 22 October 2003 - 12:00 PM

thumbsup.gif In repsonce to BLood Angel's post, it looks to real to be a double exposure so my guesses are that it's photoshopped or its some coincidental cloud formation

Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?

The reason Sants's so jolly is because he knows where all the naughty children live!-george carlin

#5    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 22 October 2003 - 12:07 PM

i couldn't quite place it when i first saw it but now i know! Its a fuel pump they prolly took it at a gas station thru the window and caught the reflection of someone filling up on the van

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#6    xgaryedgex

xgaryedgex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• Liberate te ex inferis

Posted 26 October 2003 - 08:16 PM

looks like the reflection off of a sign from the other side of the vehicle. it almost looks like theres a logo in it.

There is no such thing as an inevitable war. If war comes it will be from failure of human wisdom.-Andrew B. Law

#7    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:41 PM

Yeah I agree with these statements. I think I would have noticed a "mother ship" if I was directing a camera towards it.

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#8    Bangali

Bangali

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 October 2003 - 09:05 PM

Man you scared the hell out of me...

Now you make me remember about the INDEPENDENCE DAY.... crying.gif  

#9    saxcatz

saxcatz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

• There are only 10 kinds of people:
    Those who understand binary
    and those who don't!

Posted 30 October 2003 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (Blood Angel @ Oct 22 2003, 03:07 AM)
i couldn't quite place it when i first saw it but now i know! Its a fuel pump they prolly took it at a gas station thru the window and caught the reflection of someone filling up on the van

I concur... it definitely resembles the mirror image of a fuel pump pumping gasoline into the vehicle.

The Saxfiend (AKA "SaxCatz")
saxcatz@hotmail.com
Saxophonist and Software Engineer (AKA "Code Jockey")
"What do you mean IF these walls could talk?"

#10    pappagooch

pappagooch

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 03:19 PM

Very Cool Picture! Too bad he snapped it using a digital camera... Its very easy to do what you want to with a digital image! If he only had the negatives! Any way you skin a cat it still looks cool...

...the truth of things is the chief nutriment of superior intellects.

Leonardo da Vinci

#11    Pinecone

Pinecone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 11:19 PM

yeah, definitely a reflection.

#12    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 12 November 2003 - 12:15 AM

Wouldn’t a reflection cut across the cloud as well, and not blend in with it?

I have a very over active imagination, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out what it could be a reflection of? dontgetit.gif

#13    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 12 November 2003 - 12:47 AM

would an alien mothership really  be made of condensed water vaper?  blink.gif  I guess this solves the structural problem  of emergency exits.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#14    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Absurdity

• 2,753 posts

• Life is not meaningful, therefore it is.

Posted 12 November 2003 - 03:35 AM

it could be real , but it probobly isn't

And if its a fake it probobly was just a reflection . If you can up up with anything else however , I would be glad to come up with an insanly unlikely yet possible conspiracy theory for you .

In the way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain. Normally, you only need to see what's happening in stage. That's how reality works. If you don't know then it's for the best. Actually, learning about the supernatural only increases the number of things you don't know.

Posted Image

#15    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 12 November 2003 - 05:50 AM

I've heard that Alien crafts have this 'cloaking' technology with thier ships,so did this cloaking device actually gone a little wrong after going in those clouds??And that lucky devil who'd just thought of taking some good ol' pics actually had all the fortune in the world to snap one?? blink.gif

(I still think it resembles more to a gas pump..... tongue.gif )

If you can up up with anything else however , I would be glad to come up with an insanly unlikely yet possible conspiracy theory for you .

I'd be glad to hear it Xenojjin. original.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users