Hi. I have AB - blood type. I am a 50 year old mother of 3. In answer to survey questions:
1. Yes, Hazel Eyes.
2. Reddish brown hair
3. pulse rate low but only if I continue exercise
4. no, my blood pressure was getting high until I started exercise
5. Yes, I have always had really keen eyesight
6. Believe on occasion to have had ESP moments
7. Dunno on the vertabrae thing
8. Unsure, did everyone have UFO visitation dreams as kid?
9. Love Space and science
10. No, I feel like I belong , but am ashamed of human race
11. Don't know about piercing eyes
12. maybe on the paranormal experiences
13. maybe on the pychic dreams, have always had vivid nightmares and dreams
14. Probably have to admit I am a frustrated truth seeker
15. Yes, desire higher wisdom
16. Yes, empathetic illness
17. Very deep compassion for fate of mankind.
18. Yes, sense of mission, in fact, it's weird but I just said that to a group of friends recently, that I felt I had a sense of strong mission, but wasn't acheiving it. i have volunteered for organizations with children with cancer and other children related groups, I feel that that is where my mission lies, maternally. I feel I could mother the world
19. Dunno on the Pyshic abilities
20. Don't think unexplained scars exist
21. no on the elec. appliances, course, I've never tried
22. no on aliens.
I would be interested to know what your gathered data look like, I am also 1/4 cherokee, and 1/2 german. I have been an anxious person most of my life.
To Anson - this is really great that you bring these questions and debate up. I have been fascinated with all this for years. I just think that there is something to all of this and that there is a some difference in people who are RH + and Rh - - I'm not saying that people who possess RH- blood are superior, but there are some strange charactersitics which seem to be common in a lot of RH - people.
BTW, I am O negative not AB neg, but the similarities are far too great to ignore. Sorry Anson, I know that you asked specifically asked about AB -, but I think that the common characteristics shared by many negative blood type people is a geat mystery which deserves to be studied further.
Heres the skinny on me:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - I have green eyes which sometimes turn blue or blue green or even grey at times
2. true red or reddish hair Under the dye it's hard to say but my natural hair color did have a reddish or auburn tint to it.
3. low pulse rate - mine has always been really high
4. low blood pressure when I was younger yes, it was like 90/60, now that I am older it seems to be high 5. keen sight or hearing - yes, I can see very well..never needed glasses and I can hear things which other cannot. I am very sensitive to sounds and my vision is better than 20/20
6. ESP yes
7. extra rib or vertabrae YES ...an extra vertabrae
8. UFO connections yes 9. love of space and science yes, a fascination almost obsession, although sometimes the space thing makes me very unnerved...for what reason, I cannot say 10. a sense of not belonging to the human race many times I feel so different
11. piercing eyes yes, many have commented and called them piercing, penetrating, hypnotic, wild, different, beautiful, like none they've ever seen, etc... 12. para-normal occurrences many...I could write a book 13. physic dreams yes, which is why nightmares scare me half to death because they usually come true maybe not soon after the dream but many years later and always how I dreamed them 14. truth seekers yes, to the point of annoyance for some people
15. desire for higher wisdom yes 16. empathetic illnesses yes, I can become ill when a loved one is ill or actually take on their illness - sometimes I can feel what another is feeling 17. deep compassion for fate of mankind yes 18. a sense of a 'mission' in life yes
19. physic abilities yes 20. unexplained scars on body scars, no...marks, yes...I actually get marked up a lot with no rememberance of how it happened 21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances yes and I'm sensitive to EM fields too
22. alien contacts yes...spirits too
Other similarities that seemed to be shared by many RH neg people include higher than average IQ and low body temperature - to which I can also answer YES to both.
Other questions... 1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. I did as best as I could, some things I am uncomfortable elaborating on any more at this time
2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? straight
3)What is your astrological sign? Pisces 4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? no
5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? as of late...yes 6)Are you male or female? female 7)What is your race? caucasian 8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? neither...strange, but I am O - however neither parent is even negative 9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? I am first born 10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?
My children are AB -Ve, but I am unsure of the answers to some of your questions. To crystal sage, the reason that O + ve person could receive O -Ve blood is that the O -ve blood does not have the antigen that could cause a reaction, hence the -Ve. If the person was O-Ve they could have a reaction to the O+ ve blood
I do find this subject facinating and I'm also interesting in learning more about the possible side effects of Rhogam injections for future pregnacy.
That is an interesting point you bring up. Now, I had three beautiful children and no side effects due to Rhogam shots - at least none that I know of. My kids were all relatively healthy at birth - although, second child had high white count... third had jaundice, but I don't think that was a result of the prior Rhogams.
My grandmother lost a child due to not knowing that she was RH -, but then got Rhogams and had more children once they figured it out. That was a long time ago and they didn't check so much for blood types back then, unfortunately for her and everyone.
If you don't mind, I'd also like to hear from other Rh- people and even Rh + if they have characteristics that seem to keep popping up in my research of RH- people. Rh negatives seem to possess at least some, if not most of these qualities and sometimes the RH + offspring of the Rh -.
If anyone would like to share their answers, I'd be most appreciative!
Do you have...
1. Any autoimmune diseases?
2. Any triangle shapes on your body?
3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time?
4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.?
5. An above average or high IQ?
6. Any physical abnormailites at birth?
7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts?
8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"?
9. No moons on your fingernails?
10. A sixth sense?
11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you?
12. dry skin, oily skin, combo?
13. any unusual diets or cravings?
14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't?
Don't want to take away from Anson's great questions, so if anybody answers mine above and have not yet answered Anson's questions, please include those in your answers too - Thanks - this is to benefit all of us and help us better understand ourselves.
"As long as you are not aware of the continual law of Die and Be Again, you are merely a vague guest on a dark Earth."
Posted 23 November 2006 - 03:56 PM
I don't know about this. I'm B negative (as well as my mum) my dad is positive, and I have a bit high blood pressure. My pulse is in the normal range though. I have brown hair, hazel eyes, no extra vertabrae, or anything else special.
I do have excellent hearing, (although my eyes are bad) and I have a very good sense of smell.
I'm introverted, intuitive, sensitive and do often feel as if I never belong anywhere (but maybe that is because I live in a different country). I have problems with anxiety and panic attacks.
But I feel as though many people have similar problems and are not RH negative.
I've also never heard of a study in this respect.
By God, for a moment there it all made sense . . .
According to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes Hazel, and change to Green on occasion
2. true red or reddish hair Dirty Blonde...
3. low pulse rate Normal
4. low blood pressure Constant 120 over 70
5. keen sight or hearing bad vision, almost considered legally blind at age 7, and hearing used to be good
6. ESP I don't know what I call it... but, I can "sense" things
7. extra rib or vertabrae unknown, never been to a doctor for problems towards my back
8. UFO connections no, but saw strange lights in northern nevada with a friend one time... I LOVED IT!!!
9. love of space and science My heart throbs for mostly space... I'd love to be out "there", Science is VERY COOL
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race Sometimes, I feel as tho I don't belong anywhere
11. piercing eyes no one has ever mentioned it.
12. para-normal occurrences well... 1 day before the 9-11 episode, I had strange feelings... and couldn't work for the first hour, it was very overwhelming feeling... I'll never be able to explain this... I felt a deep urge to save the world for some reason on that night. it was approx 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on September 10th, 2001.
13. physic dreams yes.
14. truth seekers indeed.
15. desire for higher wisdom always
16. empathetic illnesses yes.
17. deep compassion for fate of mankind yes, I want to save the world, I just don't know how YET
18. a sense of a 'mission' in life yes, my mission is listed above.
19. physic abilities somewhat... I call it "intuitive"
20. unexplained scars on body There was 1 mark, but, I remembered out it got there afte 20 years of "wondering"
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances I cannont wear a wrist watch, or touch floppy diskettes, and I cannot handle 35mm canister film cartridges. (magnetic field? or electro magentic field?)
22. alien contacts well... if "the lights in northern nevada" were some type of distance contact, Yes, otherwise no... BUT... I'd love one, and I'd like to "See" a ghost of some type, I keep waiting!
I have AB Neg blood. I'd like to ask some questions here of you that share this blood type. Please feel free to answer only the ones you are comfortable with or send a PM if you don't want to answer here. I'd really appreciate it.
1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. I've answered all listed above.
2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? I am a lesbian... with AB- Neg blood. very well in tune to EVERYTHING around me.
3)What is your astrological sign? I am a sagitarius
4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? never
5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? never
6)Are you male or female? female/ hence "lesbian"
7)What is your race? irish / german decant "caucasion"
8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? unsure, I was adopted. I think my Bio Father
9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? biologically, 3rd of 4. Raised with my adoptive family "The baby" of 3 girls.
10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? No, Sorry.
I have some comments. I think its really interesting that our blood type cannot be cloned... Acutally, I'm glad.
I used to have re-occuring dreams when I was a child. since I hit my teen/adult life, that particular dream has never come back. I do reflect on it ... I always wonder why i had them.
as far as birth defects. I don't know if it was a defect, but, there was something wrong with my toes... and the doctors "fixed" them... I would have to ask one of my siblings what it was about.
I don't have any unexplained scars, but, there is a strange bump on the palm of my hand... I don't know what it is, or why its there it does not hurt, and its not a hard bump. My teeth are "Soft" as the dentist puts it.
My physical strength is above average, I'm remarkably, naturally strong, I do not have to work out. I'm very "Tone" "naturally", and my height is 5' 8" and my weight ranges from 125 lbs to 135... It changes... I don't diet... I never worried about my weight. I always feel "well"
I have a high I.Q... and some peoples inteligence bothers me... I've always felt that everyone is just as smart as myself or even smarter, until... I got out in the world and met people... thats when I decided to be tested. My parents that raised me have high I.Q.'s as well. I do not know about my bio family.
I am very good at diagnosing "things"... i.e. computer problems, hardware and software. Automobile troubles, i.e. I know before the waterpump goes out 1 month before it does. (unknown reason for that knowledge) and other various problems. I guess... its intuitive (as I call it) I can tell changes in the weather before it happens, and I don't like the weather channel. animals, and children cling to me like flies on Sh**. They all love me for some reason.
I can hear the television when its on, and muted, or on the "video" mode, and nothing is actually on the TV. (for example) It must be a high frequency, because others never hear things like that. I guess, I'm sensitive to higher freq's. I can hear other things... then, I tell friends... and they don't hear them, then, I can "see" what ever it is, and when I point it out, they "see" what ever it is, and say "I can't hear that" I chalk it off to "higher freq's" too.
I remember certain events "in the crib" as a child as well. I even mentioned the "piano" in the house at one time... My mother said "You can't possibly remember the piano. we got rid of that when you were 1 year old!" Well... I do remember it. There are no photos of it to my knowledge, and no one spoke of it. as well as a few other things.
I am 40 years old today, and I dont look it... I look younger. My eyes are normal shape. my earlobes are "attached" ... some people have "dangling" earlobes. Other than that, I don't see any physical difference in my self as to others.
I Have "no moons" in the bed of my little fingers. but, on all the rest.
If anyone would like to share their answers, I'd be most appreciative!
Do you have...
1. Any autoimmune diseases? no
2. Any triangle shapes on your body? None that I have found.
3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time? I love the heat, and I am mostly cold ALL the time.
4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.? No
5. An above average or high IQ? Yes.
6. Any physical abnormailites at birth? Yes, My toes.
7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? No
8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"? Indeed
9. No moons on your fingernails? Yes.
10. A sixth sense? I feel I have extra senses... Yes.
11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you? Oh Yes
12. dry skin, oily skin, combo? Nice skin, so I've been told, no acne problems.
13. any unusual diets or cravings? I crave sweets and salts.
14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't? Yes.
Don't want to take away from Anson's great questions, so if anybody answers mine above and have not yet answered Anson's questions, please include those in your answers too - Thanks - this is to benefit all of us and help us better understand ourselves. I hope I have helped all that are wondering about our blood types... I signed up for this forum to specifically answer this questionaire. I have only met 1 other person in my life with AB Neg blood. She lives in the desert in Nevada. I do not donate my blood. I would like to think I need it for "self" due to the fact that ther is only 1% of us on the planet with this type of blood. I too would like to know how the "negative" ended up, but, where there is positive, there must be negative SOMEWHERE... right? so. we are "Special" blood carriers.
What I would like to know, is... since our blood cannot be cloned, what about diseases? are we less or more likely to get something odd? or, are we lucky people? Perhaps its all in how we take care of ourselves.
I would also like to know, how many of us AB Neg and Rh persons are naturally physicall fit? do we have to work hard to maintain our weights? are we tall? short? As I said the only AB Neg person I know... well... she too has red hair, and blue eyes. um, other than that, I don't know much about her, other than the fact that she is gay as well. (how ironic?) she is also a leo. and physically fit, and not heavy in weight. I know nothing else of her, and have no way of contacting her anymore... one of those 'short term' friendship issues listed in many of this topic.
I guess... I go through friends as often as I fill up my car with gas! every 350 miles~ (*smirk*)
Sorry, but I'm just plain "A negative", not "AB negative".
Here is a rundown on me:
1) Black eyes (no I wasn't punched in the face )
2) My hair was blonde when I was born, then it turned red for three years. After that it quickly turned black, or so I'm told. Personally, I feel my hair is very dark brown, not black, but my eyes are nearly pure black.
3) Pulse rate abnormally high, metabolism very high, yet body temperature about a degree and a half lower than normal: 35.0 centigrade. (Usually 36.6 is about average.) I've always thought that was a bit odd, because an elevated metabolism usually means calories are being burned faster which should create body heat, but my hands and feet are ice cold. I cannot gain weight easily.
4) Low blood pressure (91 over 58) but I've started weight lifting which has helped raise it to average, and my hands and feet have started to warm up a little recently.
5) All of my senses are highly tuned. Above average hearing, eyesight, sense of touch smell and taste. I'm 37 but have noticed no degradation of my senses at all. Unfortuneately, I'm extremely sensitive to medications. If I take the "recommended dose" of an over-the-counter medication, it really messes me up. I get heart palpitations and irregular sleep patterns. Taking about 1/3 of the average dose is just about right. One time I took a full cup of NyQuil when I had the flu. I'll never do THAT again.
6) I used to have ESP but after I turned 30 it vanished. (I'm glad it's gone too.)
7) vertabrae? How do you count them?
8) I once saw 3 UFOs all flying together. I was at a BBQ party in Novato California. Everyone else who was there saw them too. Very, very cool. No dreams about aliens though.
9) I love space and science big time.
10) I've always felt "out of place". I feel like I do things to try to make people think that I'm like them, but I'm not. It's like I'm observing people but I don't know why.
11) I wouldn't say my eyes are "piercing". I think "soft" would be more accurate. (Darn, "piercing" would have been cool.)
12) I'm a Buddhist, so I guess I'm seeking the truth. I'm slowly making progress.
13) Yes, empathetic illness.
14) Sorry, no sense of mission.
15) No unexplained scars.
16) Electronic appliances like me just fine. (Thank the stars, I can't afford new ones!)
17) Very sensitive and high-strung to the point of it being physically unhealthy. I've found that lifting weights really helps to calm me down. You should try it.
18) Sexually very healthy, hetero-sexual male. Absolutely infatuated with the beauty of my wife. I'd die for her.
19) I'm Saggitarius.
20) Never diagnosed with a mental illness, but I've had some very bad times indeed. I have some emotional problems.
22) No triangular shapes on my body.
23) Very sensitive to cold temperatures; I HATE the winter, but I have a high tolerance to high temperatures. Hot, muggy summers are my favorite.
24) I feel recharged by electrical storms.
25) I'm 177cms tall, but my arms outstretched measured from the tips of my middle fingers are 186cms. I have trouble finding clothes that fit. My legs are very long and my torso is very short. I think I look silly.
26) I.Q. 145
27) A round, black birthmark on my right foot. My dad has the exact same one, but my mom doesn't.
28) I can move extremely quickly. I've been told that the speed is blinding and unreal. My friends say I'm "insect like". I'm a good choice for "dealer" in card games.
29) Yes, #28 is true.
30) I'm a classic night-owl.
31) Moons on fingernails.
32) Animals like me. Kids...I dunno.
33) Normal skin.
35) Psychic dreams = yes, but years ago. I had a dream that I was in a realm of heaven. I was on the beach, and as the waves crashed onto the shore, the bubbles turned to diamonds, and as they "popped" I could hear bells. The dream was very odd, but I've never been that happy in my life. This dream changed me forever. I KNOW that it's a REAL place!!!
I hope I haven't forgotten anything. Please feel free to mail me,
Edited by BloodTypeA-, 01 December 2006 - 02:29 PM.