Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Do You Have AB Neg Blood?

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#61    FELTSSARAH2005

FELTSSARAH2005

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:01 AM

cutycub on Jul 22 2006, 02:35 PM, said:

You should REALLY read CoEvolution by Alec Newald.
grin2.gif You can try reading the samples floating around some sites too.

I HAVE RH NEGATIVE BLOOD

1. I HAVE BLUE EYES  

2. DIRTY BLONDE HAIR

3. I HAVE A LOW PULSE RATE

4. MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS NORMAL

5. I DO HAVE AWESOME EYESIGHT AND HEARING

6. ESP

7. I DO NOT HAVE AN EXTRA RIB OR VERTABRE THAT I KNOW OF

8. NOPE NO UFO CONNECTIONS

9. I DO LIKE SPACE AND SCIENCE

10. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I DONT BELONG TO THE HUMAN RACE BUT CANT FIGURE IT OUT

11. EVERYONE SAYS MY EYES ARE PEIRCING

12. I HAVE EXPERIENCED PARANORMAL BEINGS (SPIRITS)

13. I DO HAVE DREAMS & DAY DREAMS  THAT SEEM PHYSIC BUT I TELL MY SELF TO SHUT UP CAUSE MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE BAD

14. I AM DEFINETLY A TRUTH SEEKER

15. I DO HAVE SOMWHAT DESIRE FOR HIGHER WISDOM

16. I DONT HAVE ANY ILLNESSES

17. I DO HAVE COMPASSION FOR THE FATE OF MANKIND

18.I AM ALWAYS  FEELING LIKE I HAVE A MISSION IN LIFE

19.PHYSIC ABILITIES  SOMEWHAT

20. I DO HAVE ONE UNEXPLAINED SCAR

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances ( NOT REALLY AND IF I DID I DONT PAY ATTENTION TO IT

22. UMMMM NO ALIEN CONTACTS

1) I DO SHARE SOME EXPERIENCES
2)STRAIGHT
3)GEMINI
4)NO PROBLEMS
5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? SOMETIMES
6)FEMALE
7) WHITE
8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?  I DONT KNOW
9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? I WAS # 2
10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? NOPE

#62    LthrWolfTx

LthrWolfTx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:52 PM

I am O neg

1. eyes - Green that change to blue

2. true red or reddish hair - dark brown

3. low pulse rate - lower that average all the time

4. low blood pressure - yes

5. keen sight or hearing - deaf in left ear normal hearing in right ear but can hear certain things, have identified my partners truck turnin onto a road from 5 miles away

6. ESP - i dont't think so. does reading people count

7. extra rib or vertabrae - Not sure

8. UFO connections - not entirely sure i haven't had them

9. love of space and science - yes , mainly biology and genetics have always passed any course i took in those

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - ?? yeah

11. piercing eyes - Always getting compliments on my eyes from both sexes. been told if looks could kill alot of my family would be dead original.gif

12. para-normal occurrences - always

13. physic dreams - no

14. truth seekers - always

15. desire for higher wisdom - yes

16. empathetic illnesses - no

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - yes

19. physic abilities - yes

20. unexplained scars on body - yes

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - not that im aware of

22. alien contacts - not that im aware of, but im positive their out there

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. - See above.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? - Gay

3)What is your astrological sign? - capricorn born on  the cusp

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? - nope

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? - nope

6)Are you male or female? - male.

7)What is your race? - Caucasian
8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? - not sure

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? - Only surviving child of moms 3 pregnancies, the other 2 were still born

1. Any autoimmune diseases? HIV

2. Any triangle shapes on your body? nope

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time? hot all the time, dont really get cold outside until it gets to about 30 degrees F

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.? no

5. An above average or high IQ?yes

6. Any physical abnormailites at birth? large head , but i dont think that counts

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? yes

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"? Always have been a night owl

9. No moons on your fingernails? no

10. A sixth sense? yes

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you? YES

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo? dry hands

13. any unusual diets or cravings? must have a dr pepper at all times

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't? yes

Cant explain it, but I always seem to KNOW someone after about 5 minutes of meeting them for the first time in their company just talking to them.

FREEKY DEEKY DUDE!!!!!

Edited by LthrWolfTx, 26 January 2008 - 03:54 PM.

#63    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 26 January 2008 - 08:22 PM

Purplos on Jul 13 2006, 02:05 PM, said:

Now lets see.  I have O negative blood, have those blue-green changing eyes, red hair, an interest in space, low blood pressure, low pulse rate... don't have an extra rib or vertebra but do have a protruding sternum.  I very frequently have the feeling that I'm not a part of the human race.  And I am definately a truth seeker.... which basically leads me to believe that this is all coincidence and I'm not actually some alien spawn or whatever the other conclusion would be.

That is about as scientific as using your horoscope to determine your heritage...

#64    midnightangel

midnightangel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:57 AM

Very interesting topic.  I've researched this over the years, but haven't thought about it in awhile.  I am O negative and see that I have many of these characteristics here.  Think that I will do some more research now that I've found something on the subject again.  It's amazing that many rh negatives have a lot of these similarites.  Thanks for starting a thread on this, it is most intriguing.

Here are my answers:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes:
  green eyes, which do change to blue, blue-green, even grey

2. true red or reddish hair:  my natural color has a reddish tint

3. low pulse rate:  actually, I think it's fast...hmmmm

4. low blood pressure:
  yes

5. keen sight or hearing: yes, above normal on both

6. ESP: yes

7. extra rib or vertabrae
:  yes

8. UFO connections:
yes

9. love of space and science: yes to both

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race:
sometimes

11. piercing eyes: yes

12. para-normal occurrences: yes

13. physic dreams:  yes

14. truth seekers: yes

15. desire for higher wisdom:
yes

16. empathetic illnesses: yes

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind: yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life:  yes

19. physic abilities: yes

20. unexplained scars on body:  no

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances:
  yes

22. alien contacts:  yes

#65    Dr. Fitter

Dr. Fitter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:23 PM

Persons with AB Negative Type Blood can recieve the following types of blood:

A Negative
B Negative
O Negative
AB Negative
AB Negative type blood can be safely given to persons with blood types:

AB Positive
AB Negative

#66    calandra8

calandra8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

There are some things missing that seem to come with RH negative blood- at least in my case-
yes, the usuals are there for the most part- light sensitivity, green eyes that change color readily, reddish hair (although darker) low body temp. extremely high intelligence- a desire to move often (all of my life) a sense of not belonging (although this could be near anyone) high intuitive abilities, a desire to be alone...etc.

What is missing are some physical attributes that are quite odd- i have a very high blood oxygen level, puzzling doctors- i dont get sick often, but when i do- in every case, it has been undiagnosible- for one instance I developed a rash that persisted for months- the md's could not diagnose it no matter what they tried, they finally settled on hypothisis- poison ivy?  an unusual viral infection?  No one knew for sure, no prescription methods helped and i finally healed it myself with an herbal treatment in a matter of days-
My case is, is that in each and every illness, it was not on the books so to speak- no md could diagnose it or recognize it- no matter what the symptoms they did not match the known conditions- I am not a hypocondriac, nor prone to illness (for the record) but each time I did get ill, no one could find the cause or the illness for certain.

My body puzzles drs and has for my entire life- I have not an extra vertabra, to my knowledge- but do have at least one completely sideways vertabra that has no known cause, possibly born with it.  My collarbones are odd as well- they feel as though they have been broken, yet were not...I also dont age as others do- I am 42 years old and appear in my 20s (a very good thing original.gif, could be hereditary but i dont know since both of my parents (as well as most of my family) are deceased. My heritage is both european and sammi (lap).

I also have a love for water, and feel the need to be submersed in it as often as possible- but getting off track...Does anyone else have unusual medical conditions that cannot be diagnosed and very unusual blood?
Peace
Amy

#67    seax

seax

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

• People will forgive you for anything, but being right...

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:39 AM

I have( b-) blood.  Only 16% of the population have that type.  You know there is a diet you are suppose to adhere to with this type blood.  You shouldn't eat

chicken
tomatoes
wheat
corn
peanuts

if I eat a lot of the above, I will gain weigth, get baggy under my eyes.  Something in these tells your body a virus is invading and it creates fluids.

this blood is more akin to oriental blood, but mostly all are caucasian that have it.  I have no orientals in my bloodline that I know of, the theory is that it is Hun blood that mixed with some of the Europeans when the Huns came into Germany, France, and what is now Hungary.  

best regards,
seax

There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

Richard Feynman

#68    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:57 AM

"The Rhesus factor, also known as the Rh factor, gets its name from experiments conducted in 1937 by scientists Karl Landsteiner and Alexander S. Weiner. These revolutionary case studies involved rabbits which, when injected with the Rhesus monkey's red blood cells, produced an antibody present in the red blood cells of many humans--the Rhesus factor. The Rhesus factor is an antigen, or more specifically a protein, that exists on the surface of red blood cells."

website

It got its name from the antibody that was produced when the monkey's blood was injected into the rabbit.  If you are Rh negative, then your body does not have this type of antigen (which is a type of protein that sits on the red blood cells). Its just a way to further type blood. There are variations depending on your race as to the percentage of people that have rh negative blood (most are caucasian). The naming of the Rh factor didn't have anything to do with genes from a rhesus monkey. They just have the same type of protein on their blood. All the blood types are typed by the type of antigens they have.  If you have A blood, then you don't have the B antigens. It doesn't mean you are any different or come from a weird ancestor.

The simplist explanation for Rh negative blood is that it is caused by a mutation on the first chromosome which rendered individuals incapable of producing functional Rhesus proteins. The difficult explanation. . .

Rare Alleles of Rh Deficiency Syndrome - Because the Rh antigens are expressed as a complex of RHCED and RHAG products, alterations in either locus can result in Rh deficiency syndrome. Rh null refers to the complete absence of Rh antigens and is classified as amorph or regulator type. The amorph type defines mutations in the RHCED antigen locus proper, whereas the regulator type defines mutations in the RHAG locus that supresses the expression of Rh antigens. The Rh mod phenotype reflects either incomplete penetrance of RHAG mutations or other, as yet, unknown mutations. To date, three types of mutations have been shown to cause the Rh null phenotype: missense changes, small exonic deletions or splice site mutations. Missense mutations result in single amino acid replacements, whereas the other two types eventually lead to frameshift and premature chain terminations. In the amorph type of Rh null, a homozygous mutation in the RHCE gene generally occurs on the genetic background of RHD gene deletion. In the regulator type Rh null, the location of mutations appears to be clustered in the RHAG gene. In one subject, the Rh mod phenotype has been shown to result from a defective translation initiation, together with alternative use of downstream ATG codons in the Rh50 mutant.
In the list of alleles, RHD sequence with acc. no. L08429 is taken as reference for RHD alleles;
Website not recommended for those that don't already know something about blood typing

Since it is a recessive trait, its no wonder that so few have it. Just because its a mutation, it doesn't mean its from aliens. It could have come from alot of inbreeding at a certain point for all we know.  Or it could have just been random.

Edit: here's a good and easy to understand website to go to for further information on blood types- blood types

Edited by Sweetsalem82103, 07 June 2008 - 06:23 AM.

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#69    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:09 PM

ROGER on Aug 1 2006, 03:30 PM, said:

All I know is that I and my son are O Neg. and the Red Cross and other Blood organizations bug us all the time for more.  Darn Vampire's!

Lately they have put me on a machine that separates the cell's and fluids , then returns the fluids back into me. One bag is worth  three of Whole blood , and I dont feel dizzy after a donation. This way I only can donate only once in a three mouth period. I can handle that.

And I am NOT A Space Alien!  alien.gif    Just Weird!

wink2.gif

I'm 0- too.
I've probably donated 5 times by body weight in blood in  my time.  They just want that type!

#70    Sixth

Sixth

Poltergeist

• 2,275 posts

• Scientists get funky about having their research poached

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:45 PM

Why do they want O?!

... I have that one.

ARE THEY COMIN' FOR ME?! *whimper*

do your palms ever itch?

#71    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:59 PM

Spooky Shagswell on Jun 8 2008, 04:45 PM, said:

Why do they want O?!

... I have that one.

ARE THEY COMIN' FOR ME?! *whimper*

Nah, Spooky, no one's coming for ya.

O is a universal donor...everyone can take it.  Once you donate and they find you're a type O, they start sending you reminders to donate all the time!

Apparently, O- is a big plus...they're like vampires if you're O -!!!!

wink2.gif

#72    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,318 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:17 PM

I have A negative, only issue I ever had was when pregnant (you have to receive shots before giving birth).

As for the rest of this:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes dark blue

2. true red or reddish hair dark brown, auburn highlights

3. low pulse rate yes

4. low blood pressure yes

5. keen sight or hearing good hearing;lousey sight

6. ESP nope

7. extra rib or vertabrae don't think so

8. UFO connections seen one ..just once

9. love of space and science absolutely!

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race no, I'm human alright

11. piercing eyes what? pierced ears though

12. para-normal occurrences nope

13. physic dreams another no

14. truth seekers yeah

15. desire for higher wisdom absolutely

16. empathetic illnesses no

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind certainly

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life not really

19. physic abilities no

20. unexplained scars on body plenty of explained ones though

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances only if I knock them over

22. alien contacts well...I do teach people from other countries, but they're 'legal aliens'!

Edited by Lilly, 09 June 2008 - 11:20 PM.
spelling

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#73    brave_new_world

brave_new_world

Peasant love child

• 6,842 posts

• My men like satyrs grazing on the lawns, shall with their goat-feet dance the antic hay. --Marlowe

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:19 PM

Raptor X7 on Jul 14 2006, 02:49 AM, said:

Your blood type determines the antigens of your red blood cells, which trigger an immune system response if recognised as being foreign, and I believe that each Blood Group system it determined by an exclusive gene. I don't see any reason to believe that a persons blood group would have any bearing on any other physical attributes, especially any as vague as the ones presented; which can apply to all different people regardless of almost anything.

Also, USM is a very unreliable source for anything scientific...at all.

I got vampire blood if that counts for anything..I dont know.... dontgetit.gif

Posted Image
The man of science is a poor philosopher.
---Albert Einstein

<a href="http://funkyflea.deviantart.com" target="_blank">http://funkyflea.deviantart.com

#74    She-ra

She-ra

~♥ Princess Of Power ♥~

• 10,859 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:37 AM

Here's mine:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes- Green that change

2. true red or reddish hair- yes

3. low pulse rate- yes

4. low blood pressure- yes

5. keen sight or hearing- yes

6. ESP- yea possibly

7. extra rib or vertabrae- Yes- extra vetabrae (disc) in my back

8. UFO connections- no

9. love of space and science- um more of a "like"

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race- no

11. piercing eyes- some say I do so, possibly

12. para-normal occurrences- yes

13. physic dreams- yes I think so

14. truth seekers- yes

15. desire for higher wisdom- yes

16. empathetic illnesses- yes

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind- yes but not overwhelming

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life- looking for it

19. physic abilities- possibly

20. unexplained scars on body- umm no

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances- lights flicker in my house (spirits?)

22. alien contacts- no

So there you have it...   dontgetit.gif

Posted Image

#75    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:44 PM

I guess there were some data points requested about those with Rh- blood???
OK, some data:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes.
Mine are virtually black.  They never change.

2. true red or reddish hair

Nope...used to be auburn, but now, just brown.

3. low pulse rate

Yes

4. low blood pressure

Have no idea...120-140/80-90 used to be OK.  I think someone changed that, somewhat arbitrarily and I have no idea what mine is...but I'm sure it isn't "low"...whatever "low" is.

5. keen sight or hearing

Both...

6. ESP

Always...

7. extra rib or vertabrae

Have no idea (how does one know this?).  Got ribs.  I know that!

8. UFO connections

None.  Seen 'em. Have no connections to them other than that.

9. love of space and science.

Duh!

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

Oh absolutely, depending on what I read herein!

11. piercing eyes

Some say evil.  Others say expressive.

12. para-normal occurrences.

That's a rather open ended question, no?

13. physic dreams.

Sure!

14. truth seekers

Yes.

15. desire for higher wisdom

Yes.

16. empathetic illnesses

No.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind.

What's the "fate of mankind" mean, anyway?

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

Sure.

19. physic abilities

I think everyone has psychic abilities.

20. unexplained scars on body.

Nope...every one is explained...and there's plenty of 'em.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances.

Only when unplugging them.

22. alien contacts.

No, but I'd love to meet someone who does have such contacts!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users