Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 11 votes

Was Jesus an Annunaki?

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#1    MichaelB

MichaelB

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:13 AM

I have long puzzled over something Ė and that is the pre-identity of Jesus. It seems that for most everyone else this is a non-question, as they are in two different, non-overlapping camps, e.g., "He is Jesus Christ the Only Son of God," or "He was a great teacher," but a crucial point is being missed, as he himself alluded several times to his pre-existence.

What to me is a simple connecting-of-the-dots gives the conclusion that Ninurta, son of Enlil, incarnated into the son of Joseph and Mary (or "possessed" him, choose your terminology).

-- The research is very convincing that the Anunnaki leader Enlil was Jehovah/Yahweh.
-- His son Ninurta was designated as his successor.
-- Enki's son Marduk siezed power instead, thus he was termed "The Usurper." This led to "The Pyramid Wars," culminating in nuclear-type weaponry being used.
-- As a way of creating a new covenant with mankind (and breaking the hold of Marduk's, and other, "pagan" cults) the plan was created for Ninurta to form a once-and-for-all religion in which "The Father" would be worshiped, and the rancorous human population would become peaceful and loving.
-- On at least two occasions, a voice spoke from the clouds, or mists, "This is my son, in whom I am well pleased."

So the question becomes, who else could this father-son team be? It seems unlikely that it is Enki referring to his son Marduk because of, among other reasons, all the references to the devil being a serpent, which is the Enki lineís trademark. And Jesus gave full "props" to Jehovah/Yahweh and the prophets who spoke for and about him, even saying he was here to fulfill the words of the prophets. Also, "the Father and I are united" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father."

None of the books I have on this subject even vaguely hint at this possibility. As well, Iíve done several Internet searches, Google and others, and nowhere is this connection made. It seems so obvious to me now that I am amazed that it has not previously been seized upon. (Iím even surprised at myself, but pre-conceived mindsets can be a stubborn obstacle.)

If I had to speculate, I would say that the Vatican has this information in itís off-limits library, and this is the reason why they, to this day, retain many symbols from the ancient times in their vestments and architecture.

I would appreciate any comments from the good folks at this forum.

Edited by MichaelB, 17 July 2006 - 05:41 AM.

#2    Ichiban Avtar

Ichiban Avtar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:35 AM

no he was not.
he is the good son, as in a hundred other 'myths'.

#3    louie

louie

Alien Abducter

• 4,844 posts

• The greatest sceptics are normally the biggest sheep. Anon

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:29 AM

no he was not.
he is the good son, as in a hundred other 'myths'.

i think there is a bit more to it than that.

www.tmblive.com
If you dont know what it is, it must be art.

#4    Essan

Essan

Recruitment Agent for the 'B' Ark

• 2,332 posts

• Stop Climate Change: Plant a Rain Forest Today!

Posted 17 July 2006 - 09:59 AM

Someone's been confusing Sitchin's fantasies with the real world again .....   rolleyes.gif

Andy

Weather & Earth Science News
The independent climate blog

#5    jillh10

jillh10

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

• I DONT DO REVERSE!

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:30 PM

ph34r.gif  yup he was

#6    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:36 PM

Ninurta was evil. He was called the Accuser and Prince of the Air.
Bad choice for early archetype comparison.

Try this one.

Satan (Greek: Satan or Satanas) as used in the New Testament is a word of Hebrew origin. It means the accuser, the adversary, the opponent, the prosecution (in a legal case). In the Greek New Testament the Hebrew word Satan is often translated into the Greek word diabolos, which most commonly is translated into English as Devil. Diabolos means the accuser, slanderer, calumniator, backbiter, enemy, one who separates.
source

Posted Image

#7    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:40 PM

Someone's been confusing Sitchin's fantasies with the real world again .....   rolleyes.gif

Not really.
The bible itself states that the Hebrew faith evolved out of the Sumerian city of Ur.
Anyone who attempts to trace back the beginnings of Hebrew stories eventually ends up in Sumerian mythology.
Christian Reincarnationists are especially prone to try to trace back roots.

Edited by Bella-Angelique, 17 July 2006 - 08:42 PM.

Posted Image

#8    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 11:35 PM

I find this topic rather interesting, like it or not, agree with it or not.
And yes, our three main monotheistic religions have a root in the Summerian religion.
I am not refering to Stichins world but to the similarities to Summerian and Hebrew ( later Christianity and Islam ) religion, storys, legends myths call it as you wish.

MichaelB, could you write some more of your thoughts in this matter. I realy do not have a clear opinion yet, but your ideas could get my braincells encourage to work.

Since I never liked the idea to blindly and dogmatic follow someones teachings only because they are famous I appreciate freestyle historians and believe everybody diserves a chance to express themselfs. thumbsup.gif

#9    MichaelB

MichaelB

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:56 AM

Thank you Odas. I do have more to add to this discussion. My main point is that there is every reason to believe that the Anunnaki, those who promulgated and fostered most of the ancient religions of the world, were likewise active in starting Christianity. That was, after all, their turf, even if they had removed themselves from visibility. Whether it was Ninurta or not who appeared as Jesus is a secondary question. I just think that if the main point is a true one, the most likely candidate would be Ninurta, who was Enlil's designated successor.

This process of removing themselves was begun several thousand years before when "kingship was lowered" from them to their designated human/Anunnaki hybrids -- the long-lived kings of Mesopotamia. It is interesting to note that the "divinity" who oversaw the first such establishment, created in Kish, was none other than Ninurta. Many Sumerian histories record that he was considered a benevolent god. This lends some further weight to his being chosen for the mission.

(Sidenote to Bella-Angelique: As for your assertion that Ninurta was The Accuser and the Prince of the Air, you're confusing him with Enki's son, Marduk. In this conjecture of mine, Marduk is indeed the devil.)

One of the curious things in the New Testament records, and something which supports my hypothesis, is when Jesus, as he went about casting out demons (fallen angels, Nephilim) from people, cautioned the demons not to reveal his identity. That means they knew who he was from a previous time.

#10    Essan

Essan

Recruitment Agent for the 'B' Ark

• 2,332 posts

• Stop Climate Change: Plant a Rain Forest Today!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:30 AM

Not really.
The bible itself states that the Hebrew faith evolved out of the Sumerian city of Ur.
Anyone who attempts to trace back the beginnings of Hebrew stories eventually ends up in Sumerian mythology.
Christian Reincarnationists are especially prone to try to trace back roots.

I have no problems with tracing Hebrew religion back to the Sumerians and agree that many of their myths are derived foirm much earlier Sumerian stories.

But where does Jesus being a minor Sumerian god come into all this?

And as for pyramid wars using nuclear weapons .......   rofl.gif

Andy

Weather & Earth Science News
The independent climate blog

#11    redmantis3

redmantis3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:21 PM

I'll be back a little later to elaborate more but, for now, read some of Crowley's stuff (he makes much reference to the connections you speak of). Also read the literature put out by some of the Vampyric Cabals (some of them are very interested in this topic).

Back Later,
Redmantis3

#12    J T Handy

J T Handy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:32 AM

I have often thought of the possibilies of this topic.  However, I see it the other way.  Enlil has always been opposed to humanity.  It has always been Enki that has been there to save humanity - his creation.  

Enki gave mankind the ability to procreate.  Enki saved man from the deluge.

The following relies on Sitchen's claim that the Annunaki arrives in an interval of about 3600 years.  At the time of Jesus, I believe the Annunaki were heading out.  Before the time of Jesus, Human Technology or rather the understanding of Technology was limited.  At this time however mankind had breached that understanding - and were growing.  

I suspect Enki - or rather his realm had a subversive plan to once again save humanity.  Upon the departure of the Annunaki, the Enki Faction placed on this planet a person we have come to know as Jesus.  Considering Jesus' message hovered around individuality, freedom and charity and not bogged down with dogmatic regulations, I suspect that once spread it would captivate the human spirit thus aiding to the destruction of the multiple god worship pushed by the Roman Empire.  It worked.

Since Mankind has - on its own developed into a power that has reached beyond the confines of his own atmosphere.  The earth is primed for a Enki takeover.

#13    dani10

dani10

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

• "They are barking, Sancho, so let's ride"
    - The Quixote

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:13 AM

Unless there were Annunakis in Jerusalem when Jesus was born, I don't think he would be one tongue.gif

Wait, Annunakis are american indians right? If not that would make my statement completely wrong thumbsup.gif

#14    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 22 September 2006 - 01:46 AM

Yes it does sound like he has mixed fact and fiction....Just a heads up if your getting information from Sitchin's book's they are fake sweetie...He's been proven to make half of his stuff up..... hmm.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#15    drew hempel

drew hempel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:24 AM

I have long puzzled over something Ė and that is the pre-identity of Jesus. It seems that for most everyone else this is a non-question, as they are in two different, non-overlapping camps, e.g., "He is Jesus Christ the Only Son of God," or "He was a great teacher," but a crucial point is being missed, as he himself alluded several times to his pre-existence.

What to me is a simple connecting-of-the-dots gives the conclusion that Ninurta, son of Enlil, incarnated into the son of Joseph and Mary (or "possessed" him, choose your terminology).

-- The research is very convincing that the Anunnaki leader Enlil was Jehovah/Yahweh.
-- His son Ninurta was designated as his successor.
-- Enki's son Marduk siezed power instead, thus he was termed "The Usurper." This led to "The Pyramid Wars," culminating in nuclear-type weaponry being used.
-- As a way of creating a new covenant with mankind (and breaking the hold of Marduk's, and other, "pagan" cults) the plan was created for Ninurta to form a once-and-for-all religion in which "The Father" would be worshiped, and the rancorous human population would become peaceful and loving.
-- On at least two occasions, a voice spoke from the clouds, or mists, "This is my son, in whom I am well pleased."

So the question becomes, who else could this father-son team be? It seems unlikely that it is Enki referring to his son Marduk because of, among other reasons, all the references to the devil being a serpent, which is the Enki lineís trademark. And Jesus gave full "props" to Jehovah/Yahweh and the prophets who spoke for and about him, even saying he was here to fulfill the words of the prophets. Also, "the Father and I are united" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father."

None of the books I have on this subject even vaguely hint at this possibility. As well, Iíve done several Internet searches, Google and others, and nowhere is this connection made. It seems so obvious to me now that I am amazed that it has not previously been seized upon. (Iím even surprised at myself, but pre-conceived mindsets can be a stubborn obstacle.)

If I had to speculate, I would say that the Vatican has this information in itís off-limits library, and this is the reason why they, to this day, retain many symbols from the ancient times in their vestments and architecture.

I would appreciate any comments from the good folks at this forum.

Sorry but Jesus never existed!  You've been had!!  http://truthbeknown.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users