Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 11 votes

Was Jesus an Annunaki?

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#31    dani10

dani10

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

• "They are barking, Sancho, so let's ride"
    - The Quixote

Posted 24 September 2006 - 01:21 AM

geek.gif um no the Annunaki were said to be early space visitors have a read of Ezekiel chapter one in the old testament (did i spell that right it dont look right to me) Ezekiel tells a strange story about some wheels and creatures coming out of 4 sided craft that landed and other stuff, these people had the likeness of man and had wings just like the Annunaki depictions in the Cairo Museum said to be the Annunaki..nite nite thumbsup.gif

huh.gif

ahh ! haha i get it now! i was confusing the annunaki with the Anasazi blush.gif

#32    Intem

Intem

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:12 AM

I have long puzzled over something Ė and that is the pre-identity of Jesus. It seems that for most everyone else this is a non-question, as they are in two different, non-overlapping camps, e.g., "He is Jesus Christ the Only Son of God," or "He was a great teacher," but a crucial point is being missed, as he himself alluded several times to his pre-existence.

What to me is a simple connecting-of-the-dots gives the conclusion that Ninurta, son of Enlil, incarnated into the son of Joseph and Mary (or "possessed" him, choose your terminology).

-- The research is very convincing that the Anunnaki leader Enlil was Jehovah/Yahweh.
-- His son Ninurta was designated as his successor.
-- Enki's son Marduk siezed power instead, thus he was termed "The Usurper." This led to "The Pyramid Wars," culminating in nuclear-type weaponry being used.
-- As a way of creating a new covenant with mankind (and breaking the hold of Marduk's, and other, "pagan" cults) the plan was created for Ninurta to form a once-and-for-all religion in which "The Father" would be worshiped, and the rancorous human population would become peaceful and loving.
-- On at least two occasions, a voice spoke from the clouds, or mists, "This is my son, in whom I am well pleased."

So the question becomes, who else could this father-son team be? It seems unlikely that it is Enki referring to his son Marduk because of, among other reasons, all the references to the devil being a serpent, which is the Enki lineís trademark. And Jesus gave full "props" to Jehovah/Yahweh and the prophets who spoke for and about him, even saying he was here to fulfill the words of the prophets. Also, "the Father and I are united" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father."

None of the books I have on this subject even vaguely hint at this possibility. As well, Iíve done several Internet searches, Google and others, and nowhere is this connection made. It seems so obvious to me now that I am amazed that it has not previously been seized upon. (Iím even surprised at myself, but pre-conceived mindsets can be a stubborn obstacle.)

If I had to speculate, I would say that the Vatican has this information in itís off-limits library, and this is the reason why they, to this day, retain many symbols from the ancient times in their vestments and architecture.

I would appreciate any comments from the good folks at this forum.

Before i make my question, i would like to apologise to anyone who might be offended by my questions. What is Annunaki? Who is he? I know this might be a weird question to some of you all that knows who annunaki is, but i dont know.

Thx in advance

#33    dani10

dani10

Psychic Spy

• 1,495 posts

- The Quixote

Posted 24 September 2006 - 04:09 PM

LOL the definition is in the quote from jillh 10 in the post before yours!

#34    SnakeProphet

SnakeProphet

My dearest serpent

• 2,476 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 06:59 PM

The annunaki stem from sumerian mythology, no space visitors whatsoever.

Posted Image

Someone is gonna die if you listen to me.

I try to salvage thoughts long gone,
I am the mountain that dreams on.

I am the sea that longs for freedom.
lashing out towards my chains.

#35    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:05 PM

i gess .we'll never know not unless some one can find the book of life that was intoomed with him on the right side of the first father that was is and for ever will be god

#36    Intem

Intem

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 10:41 PM

The annunaki stem from sumerian mythology, no space visitors whatsoever.

I see ,so its mythology from summerians. BTW, is johova witness a summerian religion or something? Just an interest thats all.

#37    dani10

dani10

Psychic Spy

• 1,495 posts

- The Quixote

Posted 24 September 2006 - 10:58 PM

Jehova witnesses and any other "religion" that came out of Catholicism(or any other major religion) are sects. thumbsup.gif

#38    Mesobaite

Mesobaite

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 09:54 PM

I was doing a google search for a connection with Jesus Christ/Yahushua and the Annunaki and I stumbled on this thread.

Its amazing to me also MichaelB that I too have come to this conclusion without any prior provocation by any other means other than a devout quest for the truth. I see now from this thread that this is most likely the truth of the matter.

It has always amazed me how most of us accept the mythology of the Hebrews and denounce all others. And now to know - from this thread - that the original Hebrew - Abraham - came from Sumeria is mind boggling to me..... THE TRUTH IS COMIN OUT PIECE BY PIECE.

Also, Sumeria was in Iraq....I find it very suspicious that the US Government insists on retaining military power there. Remeber when Sadam Hussien said of the first gulf war with Bush senior that "...this is the mother of all wars..."? That statement gave me the chills when I heard him say that on CNN in the early 90s! What in the heck was he talking about? He may be gone now (though I suspect that was not him they hung the other day) but what did he mean by that? I'm inclined to believe two things: 1) he did have weapons of mass destruction (perhaps throught the stargates purported to be there) and 2) that that war was the mother of all wars to come.

Are the Annunaki coming back to reclaim there rightfull property - MANKIND?

Edited by Mesobaite, 30 January 2007 - 10:08 PM.

#39    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,550 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:39 PM

Ah yes... ancient astronauts creating humanity and fostering religions. Who needs Occam's razor when wild speculation is more amusing?

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#40    Mesobaite

Mesobaite

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:37 AM

'Wild speculation'? I call it concise deduction.

#41    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:33 PM

So, where would Dinosaurs (being reptilians to a degree) come into the debate with the annunaki?

If Dinosaurs lived here before mankind, how did they get here?

#42    Mesobaite

Mesobaite

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:07 PM

Obviously, I'm a creationist. I don't however believe everything in the bible as it is written in the bible because its been proven that the bible is a biased sdocument. But if the Annunaki created us in their image, perhaps they too have a creator. Thats the way I view it.

#43    Mesobaite

Mesobaite

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:12 PM

Ah yes... ancient astronauts creating humanity and fostering religions. Who needs Occam's razor when wild speculation is more amusing?

If we can do it - send astrounauts to the moon, create clones of ourselves, manipulate this world - its life, its weather...then how can this be an impossoble assumption - that ancient astronauts had the wherewithall to create us?

Occam's razor guides us to 'LIMIT' assumption not discard it totally. Without assumption no unproven theory can exist. And no theory on the source of our existence is proven to date.

Edited by Mesobaite, 31 January 2007 - 01:19 PM.

#44    Mesobaite

Mesobaite

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:30 PM

Here is a link to an interesting read: www.detailshere.com/annunaki.htm

It cinflicks alittle wityh the OP but still on the same lines.

#45    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence. He whose k

• 11,480 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:30 PM

I was doing a google search for a connection with Jesus Christ/Yahushua and the Annunaki and I stumbled on this thread.

Its amazing to me also MichaelB that I too have come to this conclusion without any prior provocation by any other means other than a devout quest for the truth. I see now from this thread that this is most likely the truth of the matter.

It has always amazed me how most of us accept the mythology of the Hebrews and denounce all others. And now to know - from this thread - that the original Hebrew - Abraham - came from Sumeria is mind boggling to me..... THE TRUTH IS COMIN OUT PIECE BY PIECE.

(Snip)

Are the Annunaki coming back to reclaim there rightfull property - MANKIND?

The entire idea of spacefaring "Annunaki" creating humans was completely fabricated by Sitchen.  There is no analogous Sumerian myth for this concept.  The term "Annunaki" is not even a Sumerian term.

Sitchin combines a little Sumerian, a little Akkadian, a lot of Babylonian and some Hebrew tales with what is (in the majority) a pile of garbage made up out of his own greedy mind.  He pretends that he can translate these ancient tongues, yet repeatedly demonstrates that he certainly cannot.  He is obviously working off other actual scholars' translations (Sitchen himself is an economist and has no training at all in any ancient tongue or script) and changing a few words here and there (like "throne" to "rocketship" - believe it or not!) to make the texts fit his ridiculous book-selling delirium.

Sitchin would hate for his converts to find out that there is really very little question concerning the accurate translation of cuneiform texts.  This is because the Sumerians and Akkadians left behind actual dictionaries and lexicons, many of them, from which it is pretty easy to arrive at a reasonable ability to read cuneiform.  Assuming one is actually interested in reading that stuff and not bamboozling the public in a smarmy get rich quick scheme, that is.

The Annunaki exist only in Sitchen's fiction and in the (weak) minds of his syncophantic, fawning disciples.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users