Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 11 votes

Was Jesus an Annunaki?

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#76    SunDogDayze

SunDogDayze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:19 PM

Kohrtohrdodos on Mar 31 2007, 11:45 AM, said:

Joust tui Hu'ah suimah loeght uiy' ohl uif Li'oes Kuiy'fousoeuiy', NASA ohy'd uiLi'ahr den uirgohy'oesohtoeuiy' hohvah ohl trohkahd Nibiru tui bah oht Li'ah lahngLi' uif den hoet uirboet, ruioughly 1800 den yahohr ohVohy, sui Juiy'oe dui y'uit ahxpahkt hoet fuir ien Vhoelah.

Li'ahy hovah y'uit fuiouy'd den hoet ohxohkt luikohtoeuiy' (tui yuidoe'y ky'uiVlahdgah) , bout Li'oht oes Li'ah ohrahoh oey' den hoet uirboet Li'oht Li'ahy hovah y'ohruiVahd hoet duiVy' tui.

Entroegahr

Would this be the language of the Ohrgend?

And since there doesn't seem to be an Ohrgend option in Babelfish, could you maybe translate it into English so we can all understand it as well?

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies

#77    Ji Ranz

Ji Ranz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 10:20 AM

RamblingRebel on Jan 17 2008, 12:26 AM, said:

Are these Annunaki the same folk as the Chitauli that are common throughout Sub-Saharan African Legend?

Hope this threads not dead...I only discovered it today!  Very interesting...Makes me feel better I'm not the only nutter out there interested in this sort of stuff grin2.gif

I have been searching for an answer to the identity of Jesus. I've been trying to kick the religion out of the Bible and have a look at what it actually records. Seems to be quite different from what the religious people make it say. Well that's just my idea anyway!

From what I see, there seems to be two main players. Jesus identifies a group of humans with him as brethren of his own bloodline but another set of humans as "serpent" derived from an opposing bloodline. John the baptist similarly seemed to be able to tell them apart. When some of those who had assumed positions of power in the community came to see him at the Joshua Stones he got into an argument where he said that God would reconstitute the people represented by those Stones before he would let those who disputed with him, have any part in his plans. Later Jesus told his people that he spoke in parables while these others were around incase these others realised what he really meant and were able to use the information to get in on the act. There seems to have been a war going on even back then.

I've been checking out the theories of those who teach about the "black nobility", and the "royal bloodlines" etc. I mean Michael Tsarion, Russell Pine (I forget his other Internet identity for now), and David Icke in particular. It seems to me there is a major flaw in their argument which they all seem to avoid dealing with. More like a gaping hole in their logic really. Essentially they have to try to sustain their bloodline theology by believing that the God of the Bible is the Serpent disguising himself as the good guy, and that the identity described in the Bible as the "Serpent" is actually the real good guy. That is basic Freemasonic and christian cult conviction which upholds the ancient mystery tradition, but these guys spend all their time teaching that the freemasons and their beliefs are the true serpents. So really they are that house divided against itself.

But I have seen in the midst of the confusion that there has been an effective bloodless takeover coup in the western nations and strange laws alien to our culture and which would have horrified our forefathers are being passed without reference to the democratic process and then enforced with violence and cruelty. Bob Peel started the "police" to keep the Queens Peace but today they have become a violent paramilitary force enforcing new government law (the "rule of law") even on non-violent law-abiding citizens exercising their lawful rights in every way. Strangely, there was enormous public debate and concern that the new "peelers" might become exactly what they have become, at the time they were founded and long before they were ever federalised. The "Queens Peace" represented Anglo Saxon Common Law which was reinstituted in 1641 when Roman Civil Law previously enforced under the Normans was demoted. Over one third of the world runs on variants of this "Common Law", particularly the basics of the pre Bill of Rights Constitution freedom in the USA, and it is this Law of the Right of the common man to challenge those in power over him which is being subjugated as the tide turns back in favor of the mercantile Roman Law which places final power in the hands of the ruler and takes away the rights of the free man.

The New World Order and its Rule of Law, is already here. its our vision that has been blinded.

Part of the reason for my interest in this Jesus, is that he seems to have foreseen all of this and sees well beyond it to the eventual final destruction of the architects of the NWO and their lackies at the hands of the God whose creation they dared to interfere with and who they have left out of their calculations to seize his vineyard. It would seem that once the NWO people have consolidated their arrogance and begun the slaughter of humanity, that there is a Right Royal Rumble then to follow between the father of Adam and the father of Cain.

Hey... I am still working on it!
(i don't give up my day job?)

#78    truthseeker2

truthseeker2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:28 PM

MichaelB on Jul 16 2006, 10:13 PM, said:

-- The research is very convincing that the Anunnaki leader Enlil was Jehovah/Yahweh.
-- His son Ninurta was designated as his successor.

-- As a way of creating a new covenant with mankind (and breaking the hold of Marduk's, and other, "pagan" cults) the plan was created for Ninurta to form a once-and-for-all religion in which "The Father" would be worshiped, and the rancorous human population would become peaceful and loving.
-- On at least two occasions, a voice spoke from the clouds, or mists, "This is my son, in whom I am well pleased."

So the question becomes, who else could this father-son team be? It seems unlikely that it is Enki referring to his son Marduk because of, among other reasons, all the references to the devil being a serpent, which is the Enki line’s trademark. And Jesus gave full "props" to Jehovah/Yahweh and the prophets who spoke for and about him, even saying he was here to fulfill the words of the prophets. Also, "the Father and I are united" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father."

According to my research on this very subject, Ninurta (later called Ningursu) was not Jesus.  Even though he was ascribed with many of the same supernatural abilities that Jesus had, he was a farmer not a carpenter, and "Lord of the plough".  Furthermore, he had two different consorts, and even a daughter (Innanu) who had an affair with her great grandfather (his grandfather) Emperor Anu.  What's more, Jesus was against the serpent races, as was indicated by his statement "Behold I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and all the power of the enemy" - Luke 10:19, and showed his opposition to this line in his rebukes of the so-called Pharisess: "Serpents, offspring of vipers, how should ye escape the judgment of hell? - Mathew 23:33.

#79    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:19 PM

truthseeker2 on Oct 8 2008, 04:28 PM, said:

According to my research on this very subject, Ninurta (later called Ningursu) was not Jesus.  Even though he was ascribed with many of the same supernatural abilities that Jesus had, he was a farmer not a carpenter, and "Lord of the plough".  Furthermore, he had two different consorts, and even a daughter (Innanu) who had an affair with her great grandfather (his grandfather) Emperor Anu.  What's more, Jesus was against the serpent races, as was indicated by his statement "Behold I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and all the power of the enemy" - Luke 10:19, and showed his opposition to this line in his rebukes of the so-called Pharisess: "Serpents, offspring of vipers, how should ye escape the judgment of hell? - Mathew 23:33.

So a First Century Jewish carpenter who may not even have existed isn't a fictional 3rd Millenium BCE Sumerian god?

Heavens, I'm glad *that* was cleared up. Can't tell you how many times I made that mistake: I'd stub my toe and shout "Ninurta, son of Ninhursag" or go to the local ziggurat to sleep with a temple prostitute to honor Jesus of Nazareth and get the crops to grow.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#80    Mr Mehaha

Mr Mehaha

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 206 posts

• Civil disobedience is a sign of civil unrest as civil disobedience begotten true protest.

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:41 PM

i thought the Annunaki where fictional?

#81    Mr Mehaha

Mr Mehaha

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 206 posts

• Civil disobedience is a sign of civil unrest as civil disobedience begotten true protest.

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:50 PM

drew hempel on Sep 22 2006, 02:24 AM, said:

Sorry but Jesus never existed!  You've been had!!  http://truthbeknown.com

wow there you go. a cheaply made web site says it all lies! it must be true. wow!

#82    CosmicStaR

CosmicStaR

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

• **Human sickness is so severe that few can bear to look at it, but those who do become well..**

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:00 AM

OH MY GOSH!!
I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUTLOUD WHILE READING THIS TITLE
grin2.gif

Posted Image

"-*This world is not conclusion; A sequel stands beyond, Invisible as music, But positive, as sound.-*"

“Physical strength is measured by what we can carry, Spiritual by what we can bear..”

#83    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,165 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:59 AM

versidus on Oct 8 2008, 06:41 PM, said:

i thought the Annunaki where fictional?

You are in possession of a keen mind.  thumbsup.gif

Or, at least, a mind anyway!  laugh.gif

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#84    Tann de Mae

Tann de Mae

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:44 PM

An interesting topic.  First I would say that Jesus never called God Jehovah or Yahweh (to the best of my knowledge).  So that would disconnect the chord between Jesus and the waning Annunaki in my opinion.  I think Jesus' message when he said that if you have seen me, you have seen God~ was simply, "Me, you, we are all God(s)/Godlike."  Like when he said something to the like of, "You can do what I can do and more" etc..  I don't believe he was trying to say he was part Annunaki, but that his message was "we are all divine."  

His origins, in my mind, are probably pan-dimensional.  Maybe a hybrid of those behind the veil with a human.  Maybe the Bible's new test and other books are astrological like some have propossed.  I appreciate the knowledge being passed in this topic.

#85    Ji Ranz

Ji Ranz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:42 PM

truthseeker2 on Oct 9 2008, 09:28 AM, said:

This is good research. My question is how do we get to exercise this power? For example the "vipers" may be locked up in chains against a future judgement but the "sons of vipers" are very active at this time in history. This present monetary crisis has all the hallmarks of their handiwork as they use this created situation through financial manipulation to consolidate their power base. Americans tend to focus internally but this is a global issue where every country under the control of a reserve bank which they control is facing the same situation where that reserve bank is moving to take control of the nations private mortgages. They plan to turn free humans into tenant-slaves on their own land. I see this is their big move to own the planet and this financial 9/11 and the big collapse to follow is their way to achieve this. Then they plan to tag us like cattle and reduce "stock" numbers to sustainable levels of the best breeding stock based on their requirements. The original pre-deluvian vipers farmed humans for food and slave labor. Today, their progeny believe that a human world population of 500m will be adequate to service their needs for the future. It's not hard to see that they are conditioned to repeat "the lusts of their fathers" as the anti-Annunaki once said. Or as he also said, in these last days they are in the process of restoring their original empire (as it was in the days of Noah etc).

My question is, how do we access that stated power which apparently can defeat their plans to farm us and make slaves of us? Or is it too late already? What does it mean to enter into our bedchambers until the indignation be overpast? Are we to be passive until the wicked are finally removed by extra-terrestrial intervention? Too many questions I guess.

#86    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,781 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:32 AM

jaylemurph on Oct 8 2008, 04:19 PM, said:

So a First Century Jewish carpenter who may not even have existed isn't a fictional 3rd Millenium BCE Sumerian god?

Heavens, I'm glad *that* was cleared up. Can't tell you how many times I made that mistake: I'd stub my toe and shout "Ninurta, son of Ninhursag" or go to the local ziggurat to sleep with a temple prostitute to honor Jesus of Nazareth and get the crops to grow.

--Jaylemurph

laugh.gif laugh.gif  Holy crap, jaylemurph! If I were a fundamentalist I'd be warning you about bolts of lighting coming down, but I am not. But, Ninhursag-dammit, now I can't stop laughing.

I shall go to the local ziggurat and light some incense for your well being. Do you prefer Egyptian-musk or sandalwood?

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#87    truthseeker2

truthseeker2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:25 PM

Swandancer on Feb 19 2007, 08:52 PM, said:

The God of the OT and the God of the NT are very clearly different; otherwise, that "One God" is very schizophrenic.
It was pointed out to us by another person about 6 years ago that in John 8, it tells that the Pharisees were again arguing with and confronting Jesus that the God of Abraham was their father. He did not argue with them on that, but said "You are of your father the devil, and his lusts do you do". It was very "gnostic" of him to point out "Have I not said, ye are all gods?". yes.gif  thumbsup.gif

There are many scriptures in the New Testament where Jesus clearly identifies with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  In fact, if you look at even the  "ye are gods" sentence in entirety, it actually goes: "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law that I SAID Ye are gods?"  He is quoting Psalms 82:6 from the Old Testament.  Jesus is claiming to be the author of that statement - a statement that was written before He was even born.  He is saying that HE is the one who originally said this in the OLD TESTAMENT.  

Based on writings from a variety of different sources, I believe that what Jesus meant when He said "ye are gods" is that our spirits are immortal.  There was a time (before the Garden of Eden incident) when we were merely animals (Neanderthal man) and did not possess an immortal spirit.  However, since the angels procreated with them to produce homo-sapiens, our spirits are eternal like theirs is.

Also, upon closer examination, Jesus is at times even harsher than the God of the O.T., as He said (and I'm paraphrasing here) such things as if you even look upon a married person with desire, you commit adultery, and if your hand makes you sin, cut it off, if your eye makes you sin, pluck it out.  Then he says that if you so much as angrily call your brother a fool you are in danger of hellfire.  Then He turns around and angrily calls the Pharisees "vipers", but not because they were children of the O.T. God, but because they were "wolves in sheeps clothing"; they were purporting to be children of the O.T. God, but were in fact imposters.  They were reptilians (if you will) posing as representatives of Light - same as today.

Edited by truthseeker2, 11 October 2008 - 08:33 PM.

#88    Jonny Wonny

Jonny Wonny

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:35 PM

HOLY ****, this is hilarious, people are calling Stichen's work "fantasy" and the bible "real facts",
I'M BUSTING A GUT HERE, LO****ingL, who's really living in a fantasy land?

#89    truthseeker2

truthseeker2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:10 PM

Ashley-Star*Child on Feb 2 2007, 05:02 AM, said:

You mean a Nephillim, an angelic/human hybrid? Good question, we'll never know.

One book states that he was the angel Gabriel's son. Christian thought suppresses the fact that angels ARE capable of both sex and offspring, as seen in Enoch, and in Genesis (the Sons of God, i.e angels, came in unto the daughters of men and chose wives for themsleves Genesis 6). Jesus himself obviously revered the book of Enoch because his disciples wrote of the events therein and even quoted passages from the book.

Could it be that the real reason the Pharisees were so scared of him is because they thought he was a Nephillim and that Nephillim were meant to be killed, lest God be outraged?

Area69, Gilgamesh isn't Noah, he's a Nephilim who survived the flood searching for immortality because he knew his fate. The departed souls of Nephillim are what is termed 'demons'. Fallen angels are still angels not 'demons'.

the Pharisees were threatened by Jesus because they knew he was the son of God, and that his mission had something to do with taking away their power. Remember, they were reptilian "vipers" as Jesus called them...probably walk-ins.

Yes Noah was a product of inbreeding between angels and man, and the reason why the angels who did that were cursed by God was because:

We were merely Neanderthals back when this happened. We were ANIMALS. As such we did not have immortal spirits (we were not "gods" as Jesus put it).  Thus, the angels were committing acts of bestiality upon us.  We being animals, could not resist them.  It was essentially rape.  But the implications were enormous.

First, our spirits became immortal after that. This created a situation that as 3D beings we cannot begin to understand until we pass on to the other side, but I assure you it ain't pretty.

Second, our DNA was all messed up.  God created us perfect, but since that happened we now have all manner of disease, birth defects, and infertility.

Third, it created monsters and giants on the Earth who basically took over and enslaved the little guys.  They consumed all of our resources and when they were all used up, guess what?  They began to consume US.  And as you accurately pointed out, their disembodied spirits haunt us today as poltergeists & demons.

Fourth, the angels shared forbidden technology with us.  This technology has included such horrors as the atom bomb, genetic manipulation and occult mind control practices.

If that's not enough, they think that because they produced offspring with us, that they are our Gods.  It's like someone trying to sue you for custody of a child that was produced from their raping you.  While they do have some rights because of this intrusion, they do not own us, as they would like to think.  

The angels have digressed horrifically since their fall.  I don't know if it's because they joined forces with satans or if they are in fact the satans - it's hard to tell sometimes.  But they have made treaties with the U.S. to give us technology in exchange for abduction of animals and humans, whom they have done unspeakable things to them down in the lower depths of the DUMBs.

Before you discard this as false, do your research.  The truth of all of this is coming out now.

Edited by truthseeker2, 11 October 2008 - 09:31 PM.

#90    truthseeker2

truthseeker2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

Razer on Apr 1 2007, 04:05 AM, said:

I hear a lot of talk regarding mythology, but where are the facts?

Why do you believe its just a myth? Does it really seem more plausible to you that a intelligent human beings would go through the trouble of writing mere fiction on clay tablets which were then fired and hidden away for future generations- as opposed to doing all that in order to have a historical record?

Hmmm...Oh I get it.  Men weren't as smart back then as we are today.  Right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users