Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 11 votes

Was Jesus an Annunaki?


  • Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#886    Arbitran

Arbitran

    Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

  • Member
  • 2,767 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostSwede, on 26 March 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

You have yet to provide sufficient credible documentation for your position. And, no, Plato's allegorical tale is not to be considered credible documentation. Nor are vaguely referenced Hindu texts. If you have researched and written as per your assertions, there would not appear to be any appreciable barrier to you providing succinct quotes and additional references which support your position.

As to your speculations - It is standard procedure to provide an abstract of one's research. These generally have a length of 100 - 400 words and condense the subject material in a concise and suitably ordered manner. If you actually have a clear position to present, such a concise and organized condensation should not present any great difficulty.

.

I am aware of the concept of an abstract. However, while I initially attempted to compose an abstract upon my submission of the work to my uncle for his opinion, I failed miserably, as it has become quite clear that my books' subjects range too far and too many details would be omitted from an abstract to adequately describe the premise of my works.

I would also please ask you to present evidence that Plato's dialogues are "allegorical tales".

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#887    Harte

Harte

    Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

  • Member
  • 9,178 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Memphis

  • Skeptic

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostArbitran, on 26 March 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

So you suggest that Plato had knowledge of the Asian continent in its entirety? As well as all of Africa--even the far south? That unusually unorthodox for you, isn't it? You have presented no evidence to indicate that I should take the time to "prove" that Atlantis wasn't the size of Asia and Africa.

Which is why I mentioned turnabout being fair play.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#888    mavga

mavga

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

Quote

I have long puzzled over something – and that is the pre-identity of Jesus. It seems that for most everyone else this is a non-question, as they are in two different, non-overlapping camps, e.g., "He is Jesus Christ the Only Son of God," or "He was a great teacher," but a crucial point is being missed, as he himself alluded several times to his pre-existence.

What to me is a simple connecting-of-the-dots gives the conclusion that Ninurta, son of Enlil, incarnated into the son of Joseph and Mary (or "possessed" him, choose your terminology).

-- The research is very convincing that the Anunnaki leader Enlil was Jehovah/Yahweh.
-- His son Ninurta was designated as his successor.
-- Enki's son Marduk siezed power instead, thus he was termed "The Usurper." This led to "The Pyramid Wars," culminating in nuclear-type weaponry being used.
-- As a way of creating a new covenant with mankind (and breaking the hold of Marduk's, and other, "pagan" cults) the plan was created for Ninurta to form a once-and-for-all religion in which "The Father" would be worshiped, and the rancorous human population would become peaceful and loving.
-- On at least two occasions, a voice spoke from the clouds, or mists, "This is my son, in whom I am well pleased."

So the question becomes, who else could this father-son team be? It seems unlikely that it is Enki referring to his son Marduk because of, among other reasons, all the references to the devil being a serpent, which is the Enki line’s trademark. And Jesus gave full "props" to Jehovah/Yahweh and the prophets who spoke for and about him, even saying he was here to fulfill the words of the prophets. Also, "the Father and I are united" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father."

None of the books I have on this subject even vaguely hint at this possibility. As well, I’ve done several Internet searches, Google and others, and nowhere is this connection made. It seems so obvious to me now that I am amazed that it has not previously been seized upon. (I’m even surprised at myself, but pre-conceived mindsets can be a stubborn obstacle.)

If I had to speculate, I would say that the Vatican has this information in it’s off-limits library, and this is the reason why they, to this day, retain many symbols from the ancient times in their vestments and architecture.

I would appreciate any comments from the good folks at this forum.


Hi guys

I saw many Annunaki documentals about this alien race which created the humans on a remote past.   It seems to me that the Annunaki Enlil (Yahweh) used Jesus Christ (Nihurta) to re-capture the faith of humans.   In terms of religions, which one I should pray ? Enlil "Yahweh" or Nihurta "Jesus"?


Edited by mavga, 14 March 2013 - 07:49 AM.


#889    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,819 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

Well seeing as the Annunaki is gibberish, then God.
Presuming of course you consider yourself of the Abrahamic Persuasion.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#890    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

    Spartan Forever!!!!

  • Member
  • 3,734 posts
  • Joined:31 Mar 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abu Dhabi, UAE

  • Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

View Postmavga, on 14 March 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:


Hi guys

I saw many Annunaki documentals about this alien race which created the humans on a remote past.   It seems to me that the Annunaki Enlil (Yahweh) used Jesus Christ (Nihurta) to re-capture the faith of humans.   In terms of religions, which one I should pray ? Enlil "Yahweh" or Nihurta "Jesus"?


1st point - your phrasing "It seems to me". What seems to you, is not what seems to others,  and in this case, not what it seems to the majority.
2nd point - do you have anything specific that links Enlil to Yahewh and Nihurta to Jesus?
3rd point - What do you believe in?
4th point - Do you take everything at face value? do you  readily beleive whatever thats said in the Annunaki documentals (sic)? Do you excercise your own brain, or apply the occam's razor to the facts that you are digesting?

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#891    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • 7,792 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

My question would be, what exactly are these "Annunaki documents"? If they're from the pen of Erich von Däniken, Zecharia Sitchin, or the like, you know they have as much research value as the average comic book. If they're from Ancient Aliens or other half-wit TV shows, you know they're for the sake of entertainment, not reality.

There certainly aren't any ancient "Annunaki documents" that would paint such a picture. Thinking otherwise would bring you back to Erich von Däniken, Zecharia Sitchin, or the like.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#892    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

    Spartan Forever!!!!

  • Member
  • 3,734 posts
  • Joined:31 Mar 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abu Dhabi, UAE

  • Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

i doubt he would have seen "Annunaki" "Documentals".
I guess what he meant was those youtube documentaries,...

Edited by The_Spartan, 14 March 2013 - 11:50 PM.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#893    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • 7,792 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostThe_Spartan, on 14 March 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

i doubt he would have seen "Annunaki" "Documentals".
I guess what he meant was those youtube documentaries,...

Oh, my, I hadn't even considered YouTube. Indeed, a wide-reaching professional research platform from which all manner of grad and doctoral students draw their information. :w00t:

Goodness, I'm in a sarcastic mood tonight.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#894    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

View Postmavga, on 14 March 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:


Hi guys

I saw many Annunaki documentals about this alien race which created the humans on a remote past.   It seems to me that the Annunaki Enlil (Yahweh) used Jesus Christ (Nihurta) to re-capture the faith of humans.   In terms of religions, which one I should pray ? Enlil "Yahweh" or Nihurta "Jesus"?


And I have to rejoin my estimed colleagues in asking : What documents / documentals / documentaries would that be? And please don't say it's Von Däniken or Sitichin, because these are frauds and admitted liars, so not so good as far as references go

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#895    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts
  • Joined:05 Jul 2011

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 15 March 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

Oh, my, I hadn't even considered YouTube. Indeed, a wide-reaching professional research platform from which all manner of grad and doctoral students draw their information. :w00t:

Goodness, I'm in a sarcastic mood tonight.

according to a well known believer on these forums..

if its on youtube.. its true :P


#896    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • 7,792 posts
  • Joined:08 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 15 March 2013 - 09:23 AM, said:

according to a well known believer on these forums..

if its on youtube.. its true :P

LOL Sadly, that describes more than a few of UM's believers.

The mantra seems to be: Going to a library is too much work, but sitting at home in front of my computer is good enough.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#897    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

    Lector Historiae

  • Member
  • 8,864 posts
  • Joined:02 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle, WA

  • "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

View Postmavga, on 14 March 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

In terms of religions, which one I should pray ? Enlil "Yahweh" or Nihurta "Jesus"?

Niether. To paraphrase Galileo, if there's a god who gave us a brain, he intends for us to use it. If there isn't, that's no reason not to use our brains.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#898    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

    Psychic Spy

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:India

  • If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

View PostMichaelB, on 17 July 2006 - 05:13 AM, said:

I have long puzzled over something – and that is the pre-identity of Jesus. It seems that for most everyone else this is a non-question, as they are in two different, non-overlapping camps, e.g., "He is Jesus Christ the Only Son of God," or "He was a great teacher," but a crucial point is being missed, as he himself alluded several times to his pre-existence.

What to me is a simple connecting-of-the-dots gives the conclusion that Ninurta, son of Enlil, incarnated into the son of Joseph and Mary (or "possessed" him, choose your terminology).

-- The research is very convincing that the Anunnaki leader Enlil was Jehovah/Yahweh.
-- His son Ninurta was designated as his successor.
-- Enki's son Marduk siezed power instead, thus he was termed "The Usurper." This led to "The Pyramid Wars," culminating in nuclear-type weaponry being used.
-- As a way of creating a new covenant with mankind (and breaking the hold of Marduk's, and other, "pagan" cults) the plan was created for Ninurta to form a once-and-for-all religion in which "The Father" would be worshiped, and the rancorous human population would become peaceful and loving.
-- On at least two occasions, a voice spoke from the clouds, or mists, "This is my son, in whom I am well pleased."

So the question becomes, who else could this father-son team be? It seems unlikely that it is Enki referring to his son Marduk because of, among other reasons, all the references to the devil being a serpent, which is the Enki line's trademark. And Jesus gave full "props" to Jehovah/Yahweh and the prophets who spoke for and about him, even saying he was here to fulfill the words of the prophets. Also, "the Father and I are united" and "He who has seen me has seen the Father."

None of the books I have on this subject even vaguely hint at this possibility. As well, I've done several Internet searches, Google and others, and nowhere is this connection made. It seems so obvious to me now that I am amazed that it has not previously been seized upon. (I'm even surprised at myself, but pre-conceived mindsets can be a stubborn obstacle.)

If I had to speculate, I would say that the Vatican has this information in it's off-limits library, and this is the reason why they, to this day, retain many symbols from the ancient times in their vestments and architecture.

I would appreciate any comments from the good folks at this forum.
You have skipped a hypothesis where Enlil could have artificially fertilised the womb of Mary who then gave birth to Jesus....Jesus doesn't need to represent Ninurta,since Ninurta was a warlord and not a peace loving hippy......whereas according to Sitchin's writing the Annunaki were expert biotechnologists who fused their superior DNA with that of primitive ape like man to create us Homo Sapiens,so IVF (in vitro fertilisation) would have been a cake walk for them.
Jesus might not have been contacted by his father apparent till he was in his youth,when he started getting his message from his father.


#899    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

    Spartan Forever!!!!

  • Member
  • 3,734 posts
  • Joined:31 Mar 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abu Dhabi, UAE

  • Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

View PostHarsh86_Patel, on 18 March 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

You have skipped a hypothesis where Enlil could have artificially fertilised the womb of Mary who then gave birth to Jesus....Jesus doesn't need to represent Ninurta,since Ninurta was a warlord and not a peace loving hippy......whereas according to Sitchin's writing the Annunaki were expert biotechnologists who fused their superior DNA with that of primitive ape like man to create us Homo Sapiens,so IVF (in vitro fertilisation) would have been a cake walk for them.
Jesus might not have been contacted by his father apparent till he was in his youth,when he started getting his message from his father.

So, for you, Sitchin - a guy who doesnt know scratch for cuneiform, is a final authority on it????

Edited by The_Spartan, 18 March 2013 - 10:29 AM.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#900    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

    Lector Historiae

  • Member
  • 8,864 posts
  • Joined:02 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle, WA

  • "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostThe_Spartan, on 18 March 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

So, for you, Sitchin - a guy who doesnt know scratch for cuneiform, is a final authority on it????

To be fair, Sitchin knew how to read several ancient languages (including different cuneiform writings) perfectly well. He just seldom if ever felt the need to correctly report what those writings said. And indeed, the money he routinely got from people just like Harsh would scarcely persuade him to do otherwise. There's an difference between an idiot and a liar.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users