Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man v.s World

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:56 PM

This is the truth!! As I read it I know it is so!! This is remarkable, I can't explain the epiphany you've just caused me to experience Bella-Angelique

Correct...the world is doomed in 5 billion years

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#17    Saint

Saint

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

• I am the banshee

Posted 19 July 2006 - 01:09 PM

I don't see it as saying the world is doomed frogfish - just that it's time to make way for a new world order...

Visit my Blog: Off The Fence

Posted Image

#18    Ancient Sorceress

Ancient Sorceress

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

• Only a few more times I need to be reincarnated, and I am on my way. ^,^

Posted 19 July 2006 - 05:22 PM

Correct...the world is doomed in 5 billion years

I think you are giving way to much credit to this world- 5 billion, ha, as long as were around I give it, if mankind is lucky, about 150 years maximum.
With all the green house gas- people bombing each other, stupid presidents and rulers, were not going to last that long. But if you are speaking about the world without humans the world could possibly heal itself in time. Unfortunately when were gone this world will be total chaos- because of the destruction we have caused- environmentally wise- the world will probably look like something like th movie "The Day After Tomorrow" Actually its already in process- tornadoes will  explode through New York, the worst earthquakes will occur, for the process of wiping out man kind is like payback for what we have done to Earth.        devil.gif

Look beyond my face and there is always a secret, hidden beneath.

#19    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:39 PM

The Earth is doomed in 5 billion...I think humans may have a couple thousand years left...maybe even 10,000

Edited by frogfish, 19 July 2006 - 07:39 PM.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#20    Conspiracy

Conspiracy

Poltergeist

• 3,074 posts

• "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Posted 20 July 2006 - 10:32 PM

I feel that you have under estimated the lengths that the human race is willing to go to in order to survive.
As soon as those at the highest levels of power feel their possible extinction is approaching, they will react with a force and a ruthlessness that this planet has never seen before.

agreed, people will start killing each other for survival, total chaos/apocalypse

Posted Image

#21    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Mostly Harmless

• 11,320 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:26 PM

Hmmmm....... Cant imagine that I will be alive in 97 years time, so...... Leave to the next generation!

That is the attitude that dooms the human race.   The next generation will not be able to fix the problems we set in motion today. Of course in our life time we will see our way of life go down the sh**er unless we start making changes now.

Frogfish is right the Earth will remain after we are gone.  It carried on long before we came along and will go on after we are gone. Life is persistent, once it gets a foot hold it remains as long as it can adapt.  

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it."  Galadriel

#22    Roj47

Roj47

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

• If I believed the world was going to end in the next 10 years..... I would sell up and travel to see as much of it as I could.

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:27 AM

That is the attitude that dooms the human race.   The next generation will not be able to fix the problems we set in motion today. Of course in our life time we will see our way of life go down the sh**er unless we start making changes now.

I wasn't being serious....... This as you say is the general opinion and has always been.

Smallest change I try and make is re-using plastic bags when I head to the supermarket and not getting bags to put an apple in etc.....

original.gif

Posted Image
Posted Image

#23    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:25 PM

I don't see it as saying the world is doomed frogfish - just that it's time to make way for a new world order...

depends on who's in charge of this new order, and what structure we're talking about.  A new world is coming to us no matter what plans we make anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users