Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Deep Sea Image Competition

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Uversa

Uversa

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:58 PM

Interesting photos.

Deep Sea Images

And to think that these are the type of creatues we find just a few miles beneath our feet, just imagine the infinite possibilites of what life on another planet may look like. It kind of makes this whole humanoid alien stuff seem pretty mindless

#2    rice

rice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:32 PM

there are a few tsunami pics of deep sea creatures that are very interesting original.gif. they look so gross and all haha

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix
Cuz the media is full of dirty tricks

#3    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:21 PM

You can be amazed at what you find on reefs!

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#4    Ravinar

Ravinar

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
  • Location:some where between the majesty of creation and the void of oblivion

• A truly powerful being needs not destroy.

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:20 PM

And to think that these are the type of creatues we find just a few miles beneath our feet, just imagine the infinite possibilites of what life on another planet may look like. It kind of makes this whole humanoid alien stuff seem pretty mindless  

yah i know what you mean. hmm.gif  in just about every sci fi show like star trek and stargate  the aliens are always humanoid. just wish they would show some originality in there alien creations for god sakes! this hole man in a suit with makeup thing is getting really old disgust.gif

the human race is at an end and and my soul grows weary. the one thing that could revive it is almost gone and is in no condition to heal me. yet i shall not despair for the light of hope shines even in the greatest darkness. i shall continue to hope.... hope for the days of green and ever lasting love of all things. for those whom think them selfs better shall realize they are not all that is. nor are they in any way better for all life is equal.

#5    Roj47

Roj47

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

• If I believed the world was going to end in the next 10 years..... I would sell up and travel to see as much of it as I could.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:34 AM

You can be amazed at what you find on reefs!

You can be amazed at what you find in British pubs and nightclubs!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6    Saint

Saint

Psychic Spy

• 1,226 posts

• I am the banshee

Posted 20 July 2006 - 08:00 AM

truly amazing life forms and I agree if these are in our seas, what's out in space

*she said nervously* dontgetit.gif

Beautiful photos by the way - thanks for sharing, Uversa!

Visit my Blog: Off The Fence

Posted Image

#7    Roj47

Roj47

Psychic Spy

• 1,149 posts

• If I believed the world was going to end in the next 10 years..... I would sell up and travel to see as much of it as I could.

Posted 20 July 2006 - 08:30 AM

truly amazing life forms and I agree if these are in our seas, what's out in space

*she said nervously* dontgetit.gif

Beautiful photos by the way - thanks for sharing, Uversa!

A picture of a virus scares me!

The image of the fish reminds me of the Pamela Anderson look-a-like I met, but replaced by morning *shudder*

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 09:42 AM

yah i know what you mean. hmm.gif  in just about every sci fi show like star trek and stargate  the aliens are always humanoid. just wish they would show some originality in there alien creations for god sakes! this hole man in a suit with makeup thing is getting really old disgust.gif

It is true and accepted by science that an alien world will have alien life. Aliens are incomprehensable to human beings. we imagine they would be a little like us but evolution does don't warrant such creatures. Their could be upright walking creatures out there but it is more likely we will find something completely different then what we thought.

I agree with you on the part of originality however in recent years series like Voyager has featured species that are CG and only in recent years have we been able to make non-humanoid aliens. Special effects are getting good and cheaper. For example species 8472 was a non humanoid creature featured in Voyager.

I also think that Hollywood has been the influence for the greys and reptillian aliens many beleive exist as well and their is proof for this claim as well. the 1964 bifrost alien from outer limits was the influence for the greys and TV shows like V and Star Trek and even Star Wars all featured reptillian aliens. Which predates David Ickes conspiracy theories.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users