Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Internet radio

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    gonzowalker

gonzowalker

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• Many things in this life
    Are not what they appear
    Yeah, I look like a hare
    But if you stop and you stare
    I'm related to a deer

Posted 22 October 2003 - 08:36 PM

I did a search, but did not come back with anything.

I've only recently discovered Net radio while checking out my favorite radio station's website. khyi  It's an Americana/Alternative country station. Between it and UM it is hard to pull me away from the computer.

I'm also interested in other music. Do any of you listen while online? I want some links to your fav stations(really wanna hear some Austrailian, or from India). I've seen listings for some, but I want recommended ones from you good people.

I posted the link somewhere in the Vent your Frustrations thread, and I just thought it might make a half-way decent topic. It's kinda out of the way down here anyway thumbsup.gif

Thanks

It's hard to kiss the lips at night That chew your *** out all day long. - The Notorious Cherry Bombs

#2    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 25 October 2003 - 05:24 AM

I listen thru Shoutcast.com thumbsup.gif (only at times though)

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#3    gonzowalker

gonzowalker

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Are not what they appear
    Yeah, I look like a hare
    I'm related to a deer

Posted 25 October 2003 - 06:32 AM

That's pretty cool Engulf. You mean anyone can just start their own station there?  Hmmm.... I was a DJ at a bar for a while. That might be fun.

It's hard to kiss the lips at night That chew your *** out all day long. - The Notorious Cherry Bombs

#4    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 25 October 2003 - 09:46 AM

Yup,actually I thought of hosting a channel myself too but......like ar,nevermind rolleyes.gif

If you've got any plans of shooting your own radio channel out,do inform me gonzo. thumbsup.gif  grin2.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#5    gonzowalker

gonzowalker

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Are not what they appear
    Yeah, I look like a hare
    I'm related to a deer

Posted 25 October 2003 - 07:17 PM

I think it would be fun, but I wouldn't know how to do anything like that. Maybe someone else would know how, or we could have a UM station, and all the members could decide the playlist. That would be pretty darn neat. I am too computerily challenged to get it done though. I bet Nintendork could, he made those comics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users