Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 7 votes

The weird dreams thread!

• Please log in to reply
1097 replies to this topic

#1021    leipzig

leipzig

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:08 AM

I am ****ed I think he or the closet monster is here hiding in my moms room. I keep seeing a red fur figure. help

#1022    Whisperer

Whisperer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

• "Never challenge the Universe for it will respond"

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:35 AM

Last night I dreamed that the missus and I were in a foreign land and whilst doing something like camping out or swimming, some of my clothes disappeared, a top and the right side of 2 pairs of shoes then from outa nowhere about 7 odd fellows came into the dream and I thought they were out to steal more stuff as they went for the missus's pursed but didn't take anything, just looked at the contents.
How ever I was thinking they were thieves and kept my eye on them, wondering if I should accost them all but thinking 7 may be a bit too much, even though I thought I could handle them.
But something made me wait to see what was actually going to happen and they all resolved into Indian type guys or Arabic, wearing white robes with 5 or 7 blue stars embedded in their foreheads and allowed me to peruse each of them individually...
Funny thing was, they were all about 7 feet tall and clearly defined, even after the dream....

I be Ra...The river of life, the ebb and flow of summer tides...
Make not an image of me, nor offer unto me the limitations of form...
For I be Soul....and I will not be limited...

#1023    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,410 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:22 AM

View Postleipzig, on 12 May 2014 - 01:08 AM, said:

I am ****ed I think he or the closet monster is here hiding in my moms room. I keep seeing a red fur figure. help

I think you need to face this and put it in it's place, because if you don't you will always be a slave to libie & the fox. You need the liberation that face this will bring.

Understand that you are bigger, better and stronger than this..

#1024    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:03 AM

I had a dream last night in which I was not present, which is very odd.  I can't remember ever dreaming a story rather than something I'm in before.

#1025    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,313 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

View Postleipzig, on 12 May 2014 - 01:08 AM, said:

I know two versions of this. One challenging this and overcoming fear and also challenging it and being overcome with fear. I recommend trying to overcome the fear in a peaceful and observant space allowing the situation to transform because you have found this peacefulness... but if you are overtaken with fear you can pray and let god handle it for you. Ive seen both ways work. Good luck.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#1026    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,410 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:27 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 12 May 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

I had a dream last night in which I was not present, which is very odd.  I can't remember ever dreaming a story rather than something I'm in before.
part of you must have been present? Otherwise you'd have no memory of it..

Don't you mean you had a dream where you were just an observer? I have them a lot..

#1027    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

I suppose I was an observer -- that is the only way to think of it -- but I have no part of the dream of me observing.  The events just happened, and now I've pretty much forgotten them, although if I think about it tonight I will remember tomorrow morning.

#1028    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,410 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

I find that the dreams where you're just an observer can be interesting, but they seem to lack emotion, feeling, sensations.. There's a numbness to the dream that gives it a "been watching a boring film" kind of feel to it on waking.. Also these, I find, are difficult to remember because I haven't really played a role other than observer..

They can be memorable though, the imagery can be quite surreal if mine are anything to go by..

#1029    Rose-Red Howler

Rose-Red Howler

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

• Flower power Girl Power

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

Two nights ago I dreamt that me and family had gone on holiday. It was really nice, with a funfair, cool rides, stalls selling snacks, parties and other things to see. There was always a big metal fence close by to barricade another site. Then I realised we were next door to Pripyat :cry:  So I took photos and wondered what everyone would think of me having gone there.

Strange that I should dream about that place. Now stranger still got a letter asking if I want to join a charity about kids from the Chernobyl disaster. Perhaps it's something meaningful? I'm considering joining the charity now because due to that dream I feel the cosmos is guiding me to it.

Edited by Rogue Suga, 12 May 2014 - 04:13 PM.

#1030    leipzig

leipzig

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

thanks I asked angles to deal with it

#1031    jamesjr191

jamesjr191

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 221 posts

• S*** happens, again and again.

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

The most awesome "strange" dreams for me are the flying ones. I just lift my arms and there I go, sometimes im using something similar to a jet pack and others I'm nude just streaking <pun> through the sky. :w00t:

Edited by jamesjr191, 13 May 2014 - 01:51 PM.

Hmmmmm,

#1032    leipzig

leipzig

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:02 PM

last night I was at my old house and after calling out the monster in my closet and warning him if he attacked I would destroy him here. all I heard was his breathing. I also had a dream once where I met Mariah carey and nemesea. I saw motograter preforming songs. I went to heaven and hell mostly hell a few times. and I see my friend from my ol hebiorhood.

#1033    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• let thy insanity keep thee sane, but if that doesn't work then go fishing... I need to go fishing real Real bad!.. catch a big one

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:48 PM

I had a dream in which I was being chased by  I don't know what ( I never saw it). what ever it was what ever it was, it was using the Dreamscape against me preventing me from escaping by altering the dreamscape,( or so it seemed) I was herded into a dead end so in order to escape I had to walk through a wall.   so I did so, I passed through the wall as a last resort and found myself in a Dr Suess type land scape very strange trees and strange non human type people, the people in it were definitely not human. I stood there and stared for a moment then something grabbed me by the shirt at the back of the neck and said "you do not belong here( name), this isn't your dream and you need to leave" and I was yanked backwards into the wall   I being as I was still trying to get away from whatever was chasing me I struggled and in doing so hit my head on the wall  I woke up instead of passing back through the wall

#1034    tomelis

tomelis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

For the last few weeks I regularly see this war themed dream. Usually it's the same, I am at some room, looking thru the window and then some jet planes fly by and suddenly neighbor houses start to blow up. Every time I am at different place and there is different view from the window, but story is the same.
In past 2 or 3 weeks I have seen this dream for like 5 or 6 times. After first few times I didn't pay any attention to this but now I start to get worried. It's not like I would play violent games, watch movies or thing about war at all, but these dreams just keep coming :/

#1035    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,410 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:36 AM

View Posttomelis, on 02 June 2014 - 03:06 PM, said:

For the last few weeks I regularly see this war themed dream. Usually it's the same, I am at some room, looking thru the window and then some jet planes fly by and suddenly neighbor houses start to blow up. Every time I am at different place and there is different view from the window, but story is the same.
In past 2 or 3 weeks I have seen this dream for like 5 or 6 times. After first few times I didn't pay any attention to this but now I start to get worried. It's not like I would play violent games, watch movies or thing about war at all, but these dreams just keep coming :/
I've had some similar dreams of late.. Am curious, does your neighbor keep birds? doves, Pigeons, something of that nature?

I was reminded of a recent dream of war-planes in the sky above me by a flock of sea-gulls.. Am wondering of there's a similar thread in your dreams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users