Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 10 votes

The weird dreams thread!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#451    Drifting Orchid

Drifting Orchid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:09 AM

Had a crazy dream the other night.

I was standing in my drive way and looking up at the sky, which was brilliantly lit up with stars(strange for where I live).

Then one start pulsed, and this brilliant Nova erupted this deep royal blue in the sky and began to pulse with red/orange energy.

As I watched this I had the foreign feeling that you sometimes get in dreams, I had some kind of understanding that the whole world was changing, and I was watching this nova in a mixture of excitement/awe/fear.

As the whole sky lit up I woke up.

The dream itself wasn't as intense as the feelings I had about it while dreaming. It was like I was entering a whole new world and all the wonders attached to that.

Feel Free to drop me a line at my AIM name: DriftingOrchid

#452    NorthernBallast

NorthernBallast

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:25 PM

I was on a large wooden boat in the middle of a stormy ocean. A wave struck the boat, breaking it, and caused all the people on the boat to fall in the water dramatically. I popped up in the middle of an enlarged bathtub, filled with ocean-like blue water and giant lily pads. Two men entered the bathroom and, behind the shower curtain, proceeded to sing “One step closer” by Linkin Park. I suddenly grew to normal size, jumped out of the bathtub (fully clothed mind you) and chased the two men out of the door, which led to a desert. After a while of running, I stumbled upon the M5 (Mythbusters) headquarters. They called me over and said they needed help carrying a mattress. One of them put a small purple bracelet with some multicolor feathers on top of the mattress. We carried and carried and finally entered the pillared entrance of a museum-like building in New York. We placed the mattress in the middle of the ground, but then we noticed that the bracelet was missing. By this time, a large crowd had gathered, so we all started searching the museum entrance for our bracelet. I found it under the mattress. We placed the bracelet on top of the mattress and started to pray facing it.

:unsure:

:hmm:

#453    brantcoyle

brantcoyle

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:25 AM

I had this dream that some people were after me. The friend I was with had some invisibilty potions that cost about 150,000 and lasted for 4 hours. They started searching the clothes store we were in and when they didn't find us closed it off and started searching everywhere for us. They found some of the potion and in that part reinforcements arrived on both side with the bad guys greatly outnumbering us. There was an interesting scene of invisible to invisible gunplay (one of our guys had a gun against many) but it looked like we were eventually defeated. A Chinese lady found me by waving a switch around in all the open areas and I ran out saying to me but there was noone left. They captured me and said I was going to be tortured because I had pissed off a skilled player of the game. They had another captured item that my friend had called a smile-maker and I was interested in how that worked. Then my alarm went off as I was about to be hauled off to be tortured heh.

#454    brantcoyle

brantcoyle

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:58 PM

whats funny is a voice said don't go back to sleep again after I wrote this. I wonder if freddy is talking to me from another dimension.

#455    brantcoyle

brantcoyle

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:05 PM

The first nightmare I remember was of being chased by a scary monster and no matter how I tried I couldn't get away. I then ran off a cliff and woke up. I was in second grade at the most. The first dreams I remember were of escaping the crib and running away. The funny thing was I actually did this once when I was a baby. My first dream in color was of a loony tunes cartoon.

#456    TAISET

TAISET

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:04 PM

i remeber one dream where i was in my own town but it wasn`t my town as  it was darker and the sky was blood red and everyone stared at me like i wasn`t suppose to be there and there was a really strong feeling of dread in the air aswell and apprantly some of my freinds have had similer dreams aswell

#457    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:02 AM

I thought I should share my weird dream I had the night before because I found a news story today which I thought went with it.. I've already typed it out because I typed it out yesterday so I'll just copy and paste it to save time. This is straight out of my dream diary from yesterday.

7th June 2010

I dreamt last night that I was in afghanistan with an old friend(jurgen)and we were allowed to jump onto a tank with a afghan soldier who was showing as  us around. My friend wanted to drive and he was learning to drive this slim tank and I was just sitting on top of it with the afghan soldier as we went through the town/village. It was tricky holding on because we went up this small hill and my friend wasnt the best at driving it and I remember seeing that we had driven over an old rpg launcher which was all silver and had no rocket in it. There was other weapons around which we drove over but that one was the main that stood out. We drove through some bush on the edge of town and at one stage my friend started to drive into a house which was like what the miners stay in up north. It was like a grounded van thingy and he took out half the wall of it and I banged on the roof to tell him to stop.

Then he turned ok and I looked at the soldier as if 'oops' and he was thinking the same thing. We kinda had a laugh over it and just kept driving. Then I thought I would go inside the tank for alittle so I asked him to stop so I could lift the roof slightly to get in but there was spider webs around and I was worried I might come across some weird spider so I didnt stay inside very long. I was also worried though of being taken out by a bit of bush or metal because of how my friend was driving and the soldier just stayed on the outside but towards the very back so he could see both of us or something.

Then the next scene we were back at home in Kalamunda and we were walking up from my old house across Spring road and we were both wearing long army coats like the old german ones but these were light brown and very warm. He wore a russian hat and I didnt have a hat but wanted one as well because it looked cosy. His coat had fur around the neck though but mine was more plain. Then he came across a pc battlefield game or something that was on the side of the road with some other game which was melted together. He kept the disks(old floppy disks)and I was walking with a pillow from my lounge. ? I dont know why but when we reached the shops I left the pillow with a girl who was sitting on the side of the road like where I sat the other night. Outside the libary across from the pub and I placed the pillow next to her because I couldnt remember where it had come from even though I knew it was mine. So I figured I'd go back for it later.

Then we walked into where the music shop was and it had an upstairs part and when we reached that part my friend ditched me(I think)and I couldnt find him and I just figured that was typical of Jurgen. So I just walked around trying to get to the roof or something but I cant remember why or what happened after that.

Most was pretty boring but it was cool fun going for a ride on this tank with an afghan soldier. I think he was Taliban but it was like we were friends and he was a cool guy. He was only about my age or maybe about 25ish but I liked him more that Jurgen because Jurgen was being typical and trying to do things he doesnt have a clue how to do. Like making out he can drive a tank when it was obvious he didnt have a clue. So I laughed with the afghan soldier. But it was like he was teaching us how to use a tank and all about the tank. It was a weird slim tank though and was green I think. More like a weird APC or something.

*"The word Taliban is Pashto, طالبان ṭālibān, meaning "students", the plural of ṭālib. This is a loan word from Arabic طالب ṭālib,[23] plus the Indo-Iranian plural ending -an ان (the Arabic plural being طلاب ṭullāb, whereas طالبان ṭālibān is a dual form with the incongruous meaning, to Arabic speakers, of "two students"). ** (I found this part interesting because I never knew what the word Taliban meant and I found it after typing out this dream..)

And this is the news story I came across this morning(so the very next day)which made me think of this dream.

Two Australian Soldiers killed in Afghanistan (And their dog apparently)

Another Link

So I just found that interesting with the timing because I have never dreamt of being in Afghanistan before.

Edited by Kazahel, 08 June 2010 - 01:08 AM.

#458    pixiii

pixiii

I Want to Believe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

• Patefacio vestri mens quod praesumo somnio...
    Open your mind and dare to dream...sometimes :P

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:00 AM

I'm always dreaming of people from my childhood or teen years. These are people that I never seen anymore or have not seen for over 20-25 years. They're not bad dreams or anything awful, just dreams where these various people feature in them. I often wonder what makes me think of them after all this time. :unsure2:

#459    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:44 AM

I had a weird and funny/cool dream last night.

I dreamt last night that I was walking down the little ally near my house and I walked past a house of a girl(jo)at the other end of the ally who was from a dream I had dreamt maybe 2yrs ago. Jo was a blond haired girl about 19yrs old who was quite innocent and very pretty. Apparently before she had sold me a horse when she was drunk for only $10 and she sold it because it was her old horse and they had other horses now and she wanted money for more alcohol. So I had bought it but had let her look after it because she had a nice place for horses and she had more experience so I let it stay at her place. She was a creamy gold coloured horse with a gold maine and I rememberd how she got her name because she was born on the same day as a big earthquake that was near a port or an aircraft carrier or something. Mainly she was known as the earthquake horse.. this info I saw on a screen as if watching a tv with her infomation on it as my memory.

Anyway when I walked past her place I rememberd all this and I remembered how it was my horse so I decided to take her for a walk. Jo was going out and the horse was just tied near the front of her house so I just took her when she had gone inside. I think I rode her up back up to my house which wasnt very far away and when I got to my house I took off the saddle and placed it on a table out the front. I wanted to then keep Tupples(Topples.. the horse)and I figured she could just stay in my backyard and eat the grass and that it was my horse anyway. So I loved Tupples and after just being with her for alittle I wanted to keep her myself.

Then Tupples started to run down the road to get away as if she knew I wanted to keep her and she was going to miss her home and wanted to go back so I ran after her very fast and caught her and grabbed the rein that was still near her nose to stop her. After I stopped her and because I knew she missed her old home I decided to take her back there and so I told her that it was ok and I'll take her back and I turned her around to take her back down the ally. I just walked next to her telling her it would be ok and that she was a lovely horse and that I missed her and thought she was very cool while I patted her nose and ears like how you do a cat almost.

When we walked down the ally though she was a black horse then and had changed her colour but she was very friendly and I could tell she knew I was taking her home and so she was very happy. When we got back to Jo's house she was alittle upset that I had taken Tupples and I told her that I only wanted to take her for a walk because I had said to her ages ago that thats all I wanted to do every now and then and so she understood and was just glad I had brought Tupples back. Then I told her I had taken off the saddle and she asked if it was to pat her and I said that I had patted her and she got mixed up and thought that meant I took it off to pat her but really I took it off to free her mainly of the weight of it. Then she said something about she had just cleaned her or something and that I shouldnt of patted her. I think she thought I had cleaned or patted down her back but I had only stroked her ear really.

Then I went inside with her and her family were walking around as if wondering about me and I had apologised and said something like "Sorry about that Jo" and so her mother was almost teasing me and putting on a cowboy accent and saying what I had said as if I was a cowboy and kinda mocking me(but not in a real nasty way). I found that alittle rude though but didnt say anything and I just stood tall and noticed I was wearing a grey tanktop because she was checking out my arms. lol. So she was mocking me alittle but was also standing close to check me out and she knew that I was much bigger than any of her sons or even her husband. Then Jo took me back outside to show me her other horses and there was a little one drinking milk from the mother horse and a father horse near by. So it was a nice scene.

Anyway then I saw my old friend who I havent seen for years now and he came up and I told him how cool horses are and he said thats a cool thing to say or something and I said I have to go get the saddle back for Jo and we both walked back up the ally to get it and I woke up.

Then I went back to sleep and dreamt that it was night time and I was standing near a train station fence which three people had jumped over and been killed or something and the same old friend was there with another friend but I dont remember what we did but we soon walked back home to my house and as I walked past a house past the ally(coming from a different direction though and not the same place as before but still meant to be the same)an older guy who was kinda ugly came out and said something about not making too much noise but because it was only about 9:30pm I told him thats about as late as I get with alittle bit of a laugh to show that we were no problem and were just passing by. Then he asked me to come to his door and he went back inside very quickly and then came out to give me a toy Woody doll(cowboy)from Toy Story and he said it was a present for giving back Jo's horse. So I knew it was her father and it felt like he was almost mocking me as well but I just accepted the gift and thanked him and walked away.

As I was walking back to my house I was telling my friend that my son might like it and its probably a collectable now or something because it was an old one and I told him why I had been given it. I said that I had done my good deed for the day and then laughed and said something like that must mean I'm the good steed of the west.

Then I woke up.

*Tupples(topples)the earthquake horse... lol.. I would never think of that name in real life hey.  ^_^  I called this dream Tupples and Woody.

Edited by Kazahel, 24 June 2010 - 01:48 AM.

#460    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 19,338 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:43 AM

Had to tell this one.

Been working on restablishing my dreamscapes and controlled lucid dreaming.

I was in a dream on a school camp. One of my students was in a bunk next to me.He kept looking at me, as i watched him through half closed eyelids. Eventually i worked out he was sketching my face, so i gave him a rude salute.

Then i thought, "Here am i in a dream, half asleep. I wonder if i can create a dream within this dream. So i went to sleep in my dream and soon entered another dream. I knew this was a dream in a dream.

At first it involved my wife's (not my waking wife) father having a car crash and disappearing from the wreck, then as we walked back to our house she told me she was going to try a different form of realtionship.  I had to hide my laughter. I felt like telling her that she was only a product of my dream and so really had no control over her "life," but that would partly spoil the purpose of inhabiting a dream scape where only you knew it was a dream.

Anyway, as we went in our front gate a  holgraphic projection appeared in the sky and started tossing beer cans at me. As they approached they solidified into real cans. I was so interested in the whole effect. I missed the first one. I managed to catch 2 out of 6 cans in total, as they came whizzing and materialising out of the sky.

I realsisd this was a very sophisticated beer promotion and waited to se what would come next. Soon three tall, lanky blokes, dressed like cowboys appeared. Some one nearby said "you only caught 2 beers, youre in trouble'

Sure enough the three blokes asked for a beer. When i could only supply 2 they tied me up and tok meinto a nearby pub(saloon ) i knew this was part of the beer promotion so i wasnt really worried.

Then i thought " I wonder what will happen if i wake myself up from my second dream to my first?" So i did, and woke up back in bed at the school camp.

I let that dream run on for a while then thought "OK ill go back into my second dream and see what has happened. I opened my eyes to find my self in a body bag withthe zip being done up Someone said, "Hold on, wait he just opened his eyes"

This got me a bit worried. I didnt fancy waking up next time in a coffin, and being stuck there. Tthat would put a real dampner on my dream life. :innocent: I know the subconscious is capable of doing somehting sneaky like that.
I figured, "i will wake up from both dreams, and then go back to sleep and make sure when i dream next time that  i am not still "trapped "

So i got up, let the dog out, went back to sleep, and dreamed. To my relief i was free to dream and shape my dream from new.
All in all it was a successful experiment, and another step to conscious control of my dreamscapes.
I really liked the holographic beer can projector as well.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#461    gothchick

gothchick

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

• "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:51 PM

Me and my friend heard that if you hold hands while you sleep you'll both have the same dream. Well me and her tried. And it worked!

It stared out at a river, my friend and I where playing tag. Then sky was a bright baby blue and the river was very clear. we where running around, then i cought her by the shoulder. Something didnt fell right. we both stopped. The wind grow colder and the sky darkened. My friend started screaming ' its here! It's here! and it wants us!' i didnt know what she was talking about. thats when the river turned to blood. We stared to run from the river, but it was chasing us. I fell. something started pulling towred the river. it had ahold of my legs. my friend grabed my hands and tried to pull me away from the river. i was screaming ' save me! save me!' and she tried but ened up letting go. then we both woke up screaming...
sometimes we both still have that dream. i think its creepy!

"Evil is a point of view."
-ANNE RICE

#462    Tanja

Tanja

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:53 AM

I dreamt this many years ago, back when I was a kid. I dreamt that I was chased by several pair of shoes (rubber boots and red converse shoes among others). It was dark and the only light came from couple of dimmed streetlights. I've never been comfortable with red converse shoes since.

#463    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:19 AM

I had a weird dream last night..

The start was something about a ghost but I forget the details but then I dreamt that I was in my old home town and I was running like an animal again like I was a werewolf because I stood up when I reached a group of guys waiting next to the road at a bus stop. So I stood up and saw that I was only wearing a pair of white shorts and so I jogged past them for some reason but then I thought this isnt me and so I placed my hands down to run like an animal again.

So I ran up the road and when I hit the old pub with the stairs I stood up and walked up the stairs and I could see that I had a shadow which had funny hands like how a mouse holds itself, almost like off the dracula movies when you see the shadow on the wall and his hands are in a weird position. When I saw that I thought yup Im in werewolf mode(or standing wolf as I rather call it) and when I reached the top of the stairs I placed hands down again and ran up the street to the cross roads as a wolf thingy.

At the crossroads were my parents who were sitting down together huddling in the middle of the street and I was walking around them like how a wolf circles prey but I wasnt in attack mode I was just circling them. Then I started to do a weird thing I've never thought of doing before and I'm not exactly sure why I did it. But I started to do ballet moves around my folks as for a joke(and I dont know ballet lol)and I was ruffly singing a ballet song(the typical one but I dont know its name)and everytime I hit a certain note I would leap straight up into the air really high and then land and keep doing it. lol. It was meant for fun and just something different to see(because you dont see that everyday)but I dont know why I thought to do it(like I half chose it half just did it). Then I saw that Lady Gaga was along the street in the middle of the road too and I looked over as if to say I bet youve never seen this before, a werewolf do ballet. hehe. So it was funny and after I finished circling in a ballet fashion I ran down the road to leap up a wooden pole as high as I could leap.

Then next thing I know is I have a guy and a girl next to me and the guy says that we have to go back to the start of the dream because he left something out. It was as if we were going over the memory of the dream but it was actually like going back over the dream. So I found myself with a little white notepad and I was writing down parts of the dream so I wouldnt forget in the morning. The guy had a note pad as did the girl and he said he needed to go back because he had forgotten the part with the tiger, so all of a sudden we were right back near the start but in a jungle looking scene and a tiger fell from the sky through the trees and so we wrote it down.

Then we were just retracing our steps and I was writing down where I had turned wolf and where I had stood up and it was like I was writing the whole dream down and then going over the actual area again but including the parts we left out like the tiger. It was really weird because it was like a dream I had only a week ago where I rehad the dream from the start a few times because I wanted to do something better but this time I was taking notes.

Anyway then we reached near a carpark and I was looking at my note pad and I saw it had a small weird blue fish that was connected to the bottom of it and it was like it was an add-on. lol. It looked like a pretty fish from a tropical reef setting and it was just sucking onto the bottom of the note pad/dream diary. So when the others said about taking notes down I then said something like "check out my note pad it comes with a fish" and then when I went to show them the whole note pad turned into a tiny fish even smaller than before and it fell to the ground and just sat there.

I looked down and was like wtf how am I going to write on that and as a joke I stamped on the fish to squish it just for a laugh. I knew I was dreaming so it wasnt to hurt it it was just as a shocking thing to do for a laugh. Then after I lifted my foot to look at the fish it had turned into a baby brown spotty snake and it slithered away slowly but I wanted my note pad back to finish writing so I started to thrust my hand towards it and was saying "back to note pad!" or something like that trying to turn it back into paper to write on. I knew I was dreaming so knew it was possible but instead the snake just grew and it got pretty big and curled up as if to bite us. It was like a brown spotty python but really annoyed looking. lol.

Then the girl needed to get something from a desk that was close by but the snake was guarding it and I noticed the girl was the one from Master Chef who had everyone be unkind to her online and start a hate campaign against her. And so I grabbed a fire extinguisher that was near the desk and avoided the snake and then I started to spray it with the foam. At first it didnt spray and I had to shake the can as if to make it work and then the snake moved away enough for her to grab something she needed. I think she was after a pen or a notepad or something like that.

Then I woke up but I know there was more to the dream but I lost my note pad so I forgot it, or thats how it seemed.

Edited by Kazahel, 29 June 2010 - 02:25 AM.

#464    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:28 AM

I spent the day yesterday trying to find what the song was called that I was dancing to in my last dream I posted above. I found the song by going on YouTube and looking for the 10 most popular classical tunes which play the first 10 seconds or so of each song(there was about 100 of them). I dont know classical music really at all so it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So after going through about 40 of them I finally came across the one I had stuck in my head in the dream. Anyway in the lead up to this I had been looking up infomation on The Fool card of the tarot deck because I had dreamt of a little white dog a few times recently(I didnt post those dreams though)and somehow it lead me to The Fool card. I forget what got me onto it but I went to get a tarot deck on monday(but the shop was closed)and had to buy it yesterday because I just wanted The Fool card. So The Fool card was something I was drawn to because of the dog and other symbolic things.

Anyway so I found the name of the song that I was doing ballet to while I was shifted into like a standing wolf(werewolf), the song was called Dance Of The Mirlitons. And the definition of Mirlitions I found was this [Louisiana French, from French, toy reed flute, tube-shaped pastry, perhaps of imitative origin.] And in the tarot deck the Fool is considered to have a flute(I also bought one from impulse about a year ago).

So I thought it was a weird.. coincidence that the song I had in my head in the dream(which I had absolutely no idea what it was called)was called Dance of the Mirlitions(reed flute).

Anotherwords I think I should call my dream 'Dance of the Fool' and its very fitting to the actual dream.
Posted Image

Also the only other song that I was really drawn to when going through all these classical music songs, trying to find the one I was after, was one called Palladio and when I looked on YouTube for the whole song, I came across this one which was also quite fitting because he is about to maybe step off the edge like in The Fool card.

So I've been having weird little coincidences lately.

Edited by Kazahel, 30 June 2010 - 02:32 AM.

#465    Nims

Nims

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

• Not quick to believe nor quick to dispel.

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:14 PM

I have a recurring dream for as long as I can remember of a house.  I hate that house!  I checked with my parents and we never, nor have we ever had a family member that I may have visited, lived in.  It's a creepy place and I have been there so many times (in dreams) I have great details about it.

I know it is in the south, most likely Mississippi.  The front yard is bare dirt and empty except for a large weeping willow.  The backyard is lush with exotic flowers and ferns wildly overgrown.  It is a 2 story with plain colums at the front which support a small balcony at the top.

Inside there is a small entrance chamber.  To the left is a parlor to the right a dinning room.  Directly ahead is a hall and staircase.  Down the hall is a kitchen and past that a screened in porch.  It's the upstairs I hate the most.  There are three rooms, all doors shut.  But it is the room to the right of the stair I'm frightened of the most.  I entered this room only once and had a very unpleasant experience of people comming through from the other side. In other words, spirits.  The feel of the room is overwhelming, full of anger and sorrow.

The house is white with peeling paint.  It sits on the end of a dead end road.  There is only one other house on the road.  Another two story similar to it & two elderly ladies live there- one tall & thin with white hair, the other is short and plump and has dyed black hair.  Whenever I step through the gate to the house of my dreams these women peek through yellowing lace curtains at me. I don't know how I know this but they do not want me around.

I don't want to enter the house of my dream but I always do.  Sometimes it is empty, sometimes it is furnished in the style of the early 1900's. The times it is furnished there are people there but I never see them.  I can catch snatches of conversation but when I go looking they are no where to be found.

If you walk through the back yard there is a little path leading down a little slope. At the bottom is an old timey street both sides lined with little shops that are always closed.  There are never any people on the street.

Sorry for the long post but as I said there are a lot of details in this dream.  I could tell you more, much more.

What I don't get is why I keep dreaming about this place.  I have it at least once a month for the past twenty or so years.

Posted Image

The individual has to find an aspect of myth that relates to his own life.- Joseph Campbell

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users