Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 7 votes

The weird dreams thread!

• Please log in to reply
1250 replies to this topic

#466    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:22 AM

View PostNims, on 30 June 2010 - 09:14 PM, said:

What I don't get is why I keep dreaming about this place.  I have it at least once a month for the past twenty or so years.

I dont know either but maybe something wants you to really explore the place without fear since you've dreamt of it for such a long time. So maybe set it as a goal while your awake and then when you dream of it next time you might explore it more.

I had another weird dream last night..

I dreamt about a guy who had made a trap in a house(a unit)and when I was in the house with another guy and two police officers one of them touched the oven and a digital sign came on in red saying something like 'clicked to start'. When I saw that I knew it was a bomb and so I told them to quickly leave the home. After it exploded we went back inside and I opened the fridge because I could hear something inside it moving and when I opened the freezer section at the top I found a large bunch of grapes that were inside a plastic bag. I took out most of the green grapes and when I went to pull the rest out I broke apart of the back of the freezer because the bag had been frozen to it, so when I pulled the bag it took a chunk of the freezer with it.

Then three very small baby birds peeked out and flew out and they were light blue with yellow/white streaks on their faces. I knew they were egyptian birds and they almost looked like they had a falcon head or something. They reminded me of a pharaoh which is why I thought they were egyptian. Anyway the setup was designed so that they(the eggs)had been placed into the freezer and after they hatched they were able to eat the grapes as their food sorce to survive long enough for me(or whoever)to break open the freezer just like how I did. So it was all designed and planned out and when I knew that I was amazed at how clever it was for whoever made it. Anyway they flew past me very fast after I got to have a good look at them.

Also in the house there was a man connected to chains with hooks like out of the movie Hellraiser and he was dropped or jumped(I dont know which)from the 2nd floor and so when he landed the chains caught him.  Like how they suspend people with hooks. The hooks went into every limb and it looked very painful when he landed from that height, like ripping into his skin to tear him apart. After he fell he just hung there laying down in the air but suspended looking downwards. He was in the middle of the room so he couldnt touch anything and it was a white room with nothing else in it.

It was a freaky dream but the birds were very pretty and I was amazed(almost in a scared way)at how someone had planned everything as if knowning the timing of when others would free the birds. And after looking around today I think the birds were suppose to symbolize Horus but I'm not sure.

#467    danieljames1992

danieljames1992

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:56 PM

as im new, im going to keep this short.

i have a dream about once a week, it repeats itself three times, the first part is that im on a bus and it breaks down in the countryside, me and two of my friends get out of the bus while every one stays there, we are having a fag about 100 metres away from the bus when me and my friends are murdered by what i think is wolves, the second part to the dream is the same as the first but i dont get murdered but im seriously injured and die on the way back to the bus, but the third part creeps me out, same as the first two but i survive and i can control the wolves but my friends die, i run back to the bus but the people inside are all dead with a symbol engraved on their foreheads and out of nowhere this huge red thing appears (the thing is about 20 feet tall, wings, claws, horns, engulfed in flames and can speak), it says you are the saviour of something (i dont remember what he says im the saviour of).

if anyone can help me as i always get a mark on my stomach which goes after an hour of waking up, its starting to freak me out and im scared because its happened since i was 2.

#468    ghostdude

ghostdude

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• The world is full of things we cant explain. But the things we cant expalin can expalin us.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:51 AM

I've had a dream before that was completely normal in it's contents but the weird part is in the dream it felt like an entire week of my life had passed by and when I woke up I did not know that it was just a dream so i thought that everything that happened in the dream was real until someone told me the date.

#469    nosynewt

nosynewt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:32 PM

In one of my dreams i was walking home from school and went into my bedroom and shut, locked my door. My room got instantly darker, i turn around and see a black shadow of a doll. And coming from the doll was wicked laughter. And she was saying to me "you belong in he**" "you belong" "Im taking your place and you'll take mine"....*shutters* that was a freaky night... :unsure2:

#470    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:55 AM

I had two lucid dreams last night. In the first one I just started to fly at night time after knowing I was dreaming and I flew near this old train tunnel which I dreamt about over a month ago now. I flew through the tunnel and into the earth again and so it was like flying under a road and I just kept flying through the dirt of the earth. It eventually woke me up because I couldnt see much.

Then later last night(well more like at about 6am today)I knew I was dreaming while I was driving my old car. I keep dreaming of my very first car and most of the time as soon as that happens I know I'm dreaming. So last night I was driving it with my son in the passenger seat and when I knew I was dreaming I said to him to "watch this" and then for a laugh I turned and drove into a shopping center window. We smashed through the window and then just kept driving without a care in the world laughing. So it was a funny dream and I think we came out the other end but I'm not sure. I mainly just remember smashing through the front windows which I thought was in Perth(on Wellington  st)but it was different.

Anyway my ears pricked up tonight when I was watching the news just then because the very first story was this one.. Car smashes through window in Perth. Which happened today at about 2pm.

I didnt bother to post the dreams I dreamt when I first got up because quite frankly they were boring and not weird enough. So I tend not to bother but since I saw this story on the news I thought it was more interesting. So thats the way I roll.  B)

(It was funny also because I spent the early morning thinking I shouldve teleported instead of flying and when I asked my son what he dreamt last night he said he dreamt he teleported. I could blame that on a movie we watched though, gave us the same idea maybe).

Edited by Kazahel, 07 July 2010 - 09:59 AM.

#471    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:44 AM

I had a quick weird dream last night..

Last night I dreamt that I was swimming underwater really deep in the ocean at night time(I think). I had gone down a cave entrance or something and the ocean floor was covered with fish and other creatures which were mostly white/clear in appearance. I think they were sleeping because they didnt move until I placed my foot down close to them and then they moved away just alittle, as if they were sleeping. I remember looking up to where I had come from and there was a light or something like a glow stick/light that was tied to a rope which showed my way back out. I remember thinking I was so deep that I would get the benz if I came up too quickly. I dont think I had a scuba tank or anything though it was like I was just swimming and breathing underwater.

I remember wanting to cross the ocean floor of this place to get to the other side or something but it was pretty freaky and I remember seeing an orange piece or coral like star fish material but it wasnt a star fish and it had small parts of blue so when I saw it I thought it reminded me of the poison of the blue ringed octopus. So I wasnt too keen on walking across because my first step was dodging this piece of coral stuff.  There was heaps of fish down there and it was like the whole ocean floor was just different types of creatures that were all sleeping.

I also had a torch or something which I had to squeeze to make light. So it was running out and I remember thinking I dont want that to happen or it will be very dark. I think thats when I looked back to where I had come from and saw the light floating mid way to the surface. So I knew I had some light to swim back to but without the light I was holding it would be pitch black, so I couldnt stay long or go further.

It was the deepest I've ever swam and it was like swimming to the deepest place of the ocean and then swimming down through a crack in the ocean floor to take you even deeper. So it was weird and somewhat scary but nice as well.

#472    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:18 AM

I had one of those sleep paralysis dreams last night where I am fighting to get out of bed because I know someone is in my house. I managed to get up but it was like the last times where I walk with my back almost on a right angle. Last night though I grabbed both the weapons that I keep right next to my bed and so in my left hand I had a flick out baton and in my right hand I had my butterfly knife. When I got up I looked and could see a window was broken down the hallway where in real life there is no window and I could see the curtain(where there is no curtain)was blowing inside to show that the window was broken and someone was inside. I kept going from being in bed to struggling to stand but eventually I was standing and getting my butterfly knife ready and I couldnt flick out the baton because I didnt have enough strength to actually do it. I knew I was in astral but I could only really use the knife.

Then I saw a guy come into my room who had a completely bald head but he was young about 20yrs old. He was only slim and not as tall as me and he didnt say a word. I felt threatened so I stabbed him in the heart with the first stab and then with the second I stabbed him again on the same side but slightly under incase I had missed his heart in the first stab. Then I stabbed the other side in the same way, first I stabbed high and then I stabbed lower. So I stabbed him four times and I knew that was enough to kill him so I then just watched him. He sat down I think with his back against my bedroom wall and just looked at me without saying a word. He never spoke and he almost was smiling like he wanted to actually be friendly but I cant help but kill anyone who breaks into my house like that(even though I said last time this happened that I would try talking). I wasnt sure afterwards if I shouldve just talked but I just felt threatened and I was actually worried because I thought that he had maybe gone into the kitchen to grab a knife because I knew he shouldve been in my room by now and I heard someone moving in the kitchen.

Then almost straight away after that I found myself in another country, I think I was in Paris but I'm not sure. I was near a building with white walls and it was like a regal style building like a consulate building or a public office or something. It had high white walls with a black steel spiked fence around it and also above it on the roof. Anyway I found myself running as a beast thing but this time I ran straight up the wall to reach the roof. So I ran up the left corner of the front of the building and ran straight up about 5 stories up the wall until I reached the roof. Then I ran along the edge of the roof top and I remember touching the spikey fence. I dont remember much more after that though. I almost felt like one of those stone creatures(Gargoyles)that perch themselves at the top of a building. I remember thinking that when I was up there but I dont know what made me think to climb like that. I just did it.

#473    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

As a child aged 3-10yrs I reguarly had odd and disturbing dreams such as a recurring one of me being tortured in an underground chamber, being buried alive, being dead, a dream which I described to my mum at the time as like 'being a brain in a box floating in space' I also told her I never wanted to die as it was horrible and I had been trapped in that box for many years. My mother kept a journal for some time of the dreams I had, some of which are quite unusual I thought for a young child to be having.

Dreams are something I don't really have much knowledge in, since I was never exposed as a child to any of the disturbing things I dreamt, how'd they get in my mind? That's what I'd love to know!

#474    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

I had a quick weird dream last night. I dreamt that I had walked into a small fenced area with a fence only about knee high and when I went to walk back out from there, I accidently let out a small white and brown mouse. I didnt shut the gate quick enough and he was very fast and made a run for it. It ran under something to hide and no one knew what to do to get him back(he was too small and quick). So I kneeled down and wanted to see him(I said hello mousey or something like that)and so he came out from where he was hiding. He was very skinny and very very tiny and so I gave him some food because I just felt as if he looked like he really needed something to eat. I think I gave him some candy and the moment he ate it he grew almost double in thickness. It was as if he was the same size but had filled out and wasnt skinny anymore(so he was nice and healthy looking). So I fed him some more and he grew white wings and then he flew up and sat on my right shoulder like a parrot. And then I just thought I had made a new friend because I could tell he really liked me.

It was almost like a puzzle dream where I had to solve the puzzle of the mouse and all he needed was some food.

#475    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:10 AM

I had a weird lucid dream last night.. and my water trick worked ok. I drink some water before going to sleep so that I will wake up in the early morning to go to the bathroom and because of that break it can help me to go lucid afterwards.

Anyway I dreamt that I was in my house but I had gone back in time a few years. My son was there but he was only about 4yrs old and I was amazed at how my mind could remember certain clothes he was wearing which I had completely forgotton about. I was just walking around my house showing him fun stuff like walking through walls and through doors. I walked through a few times to give him a laugh and then I tried to fly through the floor but I only got down under the floor about half a meter before I was pulled back up. It's been my goal to see if I can fly through the earth to reach the other side but I cant seem to get very far.

Anyway I was enjoying being back in time but then there was two guys sitting on the lounge chair and I was saying to them that I was sorry I couldnt make my marriage work. It was like I thought they were angels and so I was apologizing to them and telling them that I was sad because of my wife and what could have been. They didnt seem to understand and they seemed alien almost in their response. This made me think I was talking to God and I asked one of them "who are you?" and he said "I dont know" and he looked as if he was thinking about it and couldnt remember. Then I asked him "what are you?" because I wasnt sure if he was my subconcious or an actual being/God and he said the same thing "I dont know" with a puzzled look.

Then he pointed to a computer screen and on the screen there was a game playing which I thought I recognised and he asked "what is that?" and so I just told him its a computer game. On the screen was a half man half spider(which was the character you played as), so the top half was man and he had eight spider legs like the spider demons out of the game Doom.

Then that gave me an idea to jump through the screen and into the game just for fun and for something to try. I like to try 'impossible' actions in dreams and so I placed my hands through the screen and tried to force myself into it. I didnt think it worked but when I pulled back out of it I found myself in the game. I was in a small area but I was staring at the huge Cyberdemon from Doom and he was fighting another smaller guy like out of the game. I figured that guy was a dead man and so was I, so I ran around the corner and saw a small opening in the wall which I could maybe shrink down and get through. So I tried to go through the hole but I couldnt and then I just thought that this was my dream and I'm not getting bossed around by anything so I turned to go fight the Cyberdemon.

When I went back around the corner I found the demon was already dead and it was just lying there. I thought that I had killed it just by having the courage to face it and when I walked past it I kicked it. Then I left and followed the only way I could go. I found myself then with two game characters from street fighter 2 (Ken/Ryu) and we were in a lift and it took us up to an area but I dont remember much about that part.

Then I was back at home and my son was playing out the front of our house(but it was different)and he had crossed the road at the cross walk but he was getting yelled at by the cross walk lady because he had patted her small white and black dog. I didnt like this at all and after she had sat back down I walked up and punched her in her face and told her to never speak to my son again. I said something like she isnt even worthy of it let alone to abuse him over her dog. I knew I was dreaming and that it was my dream and so how dare she.

Then we both went back inside to my house and very soon after there was a knock at the door. I knew it was probably the police because of me assulting the cross walk lady and so I said to my son "If thats a cop I will stab his heart out with a spoon" and I held up a teaspoon. When I opened the door sure enough it was a cop(obiwan kenobi from starwars) who had a small silver number/crown or something on his shoulders were the rank goes. He didnt wear a hat though. And the first thing I said to him was "I told my son if you were a cop I would stab your heart out with a spoon" and he said something but I cant remember what. He was calm though but he said I have to go with him to the station or something because of what I had done. So I grabbed him and bent him over my lounge chair in a bend back position which exposed his chest and I held him there but I could see he was scared and didnt want to die so I let him go.

Then he said something and I agreed to go with him and not harm him but when he turned his back I palmed the teaspoon to take it with me incase I changed my mind.
I dont remember what we said but I left him and thought nah I'm not going with you but after I was far away from him I thought maybe it was like a test or something and I wanted to go back to him before my dream ended. I knew it was almost over and so I ran back to find him but I ran like a man does and I was trying to go fast but couldnt. I tried to fly instead so I would be faster but I couldnt fly either.

Then I saw him sitting down just on the side of the street and so I sat opposite him and looked into his eyes. I apologized for before and with threatening to take his heart out and he was happy and just listened. Then I apologized to God for having a violent streak asi f God was listening. I said I cant seem to help it and that I was sorry for being like that sometimes and he kissed his index finger and the second finger on his right hand at the same time as if like blowing a kiss and said "And to God" or something like that. Then I said that I will make a deal. I said if you can teach me to fly I will try to not be so violent. And he said something like "what do you think I'm bloody good at" in a somewhat harsh way but I ignored it.

Then he stood up and said "jump like this" and so I jumped like he did. Then he said "do this with you arms" and he did a flapping action. lol. I thought he was mocking me but then in my minds eye I saw a female indian figure with many arms and it was like it was swimming in the air. So I did like her and swam in the air and started to fly. I remembered my swimming technique I use.

Then I landed and I was in like a chemist and there was a pole thingy which had all these different colours of makeup and stuff that girls buy which went around in a circle around this plastic display pole. Almost like a DNA stand but made from different coloured products and so I grabbed it and rode it like a broom.  I hovered and then I heard someone sing "We're learning to fly" in a funny high voice and my twin sister was behind me laughing. I was just playing around though and it was like I did it for a joke because I thought it would be funny to see.

Then just as I was starting to wake up I thought I should ask his name who I made a deal with but I woke up right after I asked.

#476    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:38 AM

I had a horrible dream last night. A nightmare, I guess it might even be a continuation from the night before.

I dreamt last night that I had arrived to a park where my some people I knew had gathered. My son had walked from another table that was slightly down the hill/slope from us where another group had gathered, some of which were my old school friends. When my son came up to me he told me that he had been ground and pounded(UFC fighting term)and I saw that he had a cut above his right eye. My ex wife then told me that he had recieved 9 stiches and I was shocked and so I looked again and could see it was a huge cut and indeed had stiches in there. She told me as if it was just ok that that had happened. So my son had been given the cut by this one kid earlier and then when he went back he was hit again.

So I went down the slope to talk to this kid and to find out what was up and when I asked they said something and I ended up getting threatened from the father(and his friend). He said something like your kid should be stronger then, as if it was ok. The father of the other boy was much bigger than his friend and they were both into some martial art and he was bragging away saying he will kick my ass or something. So I grabbed the closest one(the friend)at first in a front strangulation with my left hand and squeezed very hard and then I swept his right leg away in a sweeping calf move and dropped him to the floor. Then the other guy I managed to get behind him somehow and so I grabbed him in a choke hold and kept it on him. I didnt want to let him go because I knew I was safe from him but I also didnt want to leave it on too long incase I killed him. I didnt want to go to jail because then I couldnt be with my son so I knew it wasnt worth it.

So I was trying to find the line so that I could let him go and he would not continue to fight but when I did let him go he fell into a well like thingy that was next to us. It was only about waist high but when he fell he almost folded like paper and it was like he had nothing inside him and so he just folded. I knew I had killed him and I panicked and grabbed him from the water to resuscitate him quickly and his face was all black/blue from lack of air. When I put him down on the ground to start CPR the water from the well had overflowed and so it was like he was underwater about knee high and I tried to resuscitate him while he was under water only once or twice. I wanted to bring him back to life very quickly and I was panicking because I didnt want him to die.

I knew though that I had to get him out of the water so his friend and I took him from the water and put him on land and I did the chest compressions while his friend did the mouth to mouth. All I was thinking was "live" and after only a second he woke up. He was calmer after he woke up and had respect for what had happened and wanted to know what martial art it was that did that because he had been bragging about how good his art was. All his friend said was that he didnt do mouth to mouth as if shamed by it. I didnt answer though and I walked away up to a house and they both were following me. I was afraid they would attack me and so I walked into the kitchen to maybe grab a knife. I was also worried though at that stage that they might do the same and something happened again and I grabbed both their necks in a front strangle hold at the same time and squeezed and the guy who had just died dropped again which freaked me out again but because I let him go very quickly he recovered without needing CPR.

Then they left and I could see a boy about my sons age sitting down with his head looking down, he was the one who had hurt my son and he was crying very much, he was the son of the one who I had to resuscitate. He was crying because he had almost lost his father and he was scared. So I walked up to him and kneeled down so I was just lower than him and I looked up at him and said I was sorry. I said to him something like "You know how you hurt my son but didnt mean to, well I did the same thing with your father, so we should not fight hey. And he and I both understood it wasnt worth it.

Edited by Kazahel, 23 July 2010 - 01:40 AM.

#477    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:10 AM

I had a really long and very weird lucid dream last night. I think because I had been thinking about what use to happen, so it happened when I dreamt last night. It started after needing to get up because of drinking water before bed and after awhile I fell back to sleep..

I dreamt at first that I was in an office and I knew I was dreaming and I cant remember much of the first dream because I had lots of them one after another. I remember kissing a girls neck though and I did it to see if she would fall in love with me. It was like I knew I was dreaming and that was how I was doing a love spell(like on the astral). Then the dream blacked out as if waking up but I stayed still and very soon after I dreamt I was at my old high school.

I was just walking around and I knew I was still dreaming and so I was walking through walls for a laugh and to prove that I was. I also walked through a glass window which molded around me like how they do in my dreams. It's like walking through sticky plastic almost like water but more plastic. Then I started to prowl around almost like an animal. I walked like an animal and as I was walking I wondered what I looked like so I looked at my reflection that was in the glass and I was like a gryphon. I had a lions body with wings and I had a weird head that wasnt a lions. I also had a tail. It was odd because I could see my front legs looked shorter than my back legs and as I walked it almost looked like how a lion sits upright. I cant explain it well but it was something I have never seen before(almost ox feeling).

I couldnt run as fast as I usually do but I lept to a tree from the second story of a school building and while I was in the tree a weird tree creature climbed up to attack me. It was made from the bark of the tree and it hissed like a snake. So it was like a snake creature but with arms and legs made from bark. I kicked it in the head and made it fall and then I dropped onto it from pretty high up and landed on its chest. I then placed my hands onto it and said "fire" and I was trying to make it burn. It didnt work and so I said "burn" and it still didnt work. Then I think the dream blacked out again(or I dont remember what happened with it)but the next thing I remember was finding a stash place in the dirt near the oval.

I moved away some leaves and found a hole about the size of your fists which was covered with many crystals. Some were quite large like your forearm size and others were small and they were very unique ones with writing on some of them. I remember thinking that if I moved the crystals it would let a dragon out but I moved them anyway. Then I saw that under the crystals there was a hole about your fist size that went down into the earth. There was people who had been trapped down there by someone else and I wanted to free them but I didnt think more about it. I was checking out these crystals and I picked out my favorite one which actually had a very tiny crystal floating next to it. So it was really weird. Then a guy walked past and I held it up to show him and asked him what do I do with it.

He got angry like he wanted my crystals and with a flick of his hand he made my favorite one go flying across about 4 meters and he caught it and shoved it in his mouth and swallowed it. I knew straight away that he wanted to keep them because they were very rare ones and I knew at that point that if you swallowed them you would get there power. I thought I would dig out the one he ate later and I didnt want him to steal them off me so I covered the ones that were left quickly with leaves because he didnt know where they were and took one in my hand and ran off and shoved it in my mouth.  At this point I was thinking that I hope I dont choke in real life while I'm dreaming because they were pretty big stones and I thought maybe my mind might make my body choke while I was dreaming this.

Anyway so I ran off and soon it dissolved enough to swallow it and while he was chasing me I said "walls!" and behind me there was many walls that popped up straight away and stopped him from knowing where I was. So I went back to the stash and took more crystals and started to eat them. I wanted to make sure I ate all of them before I woke up and every one was like a mouthful and so I had to keep moving so that it would dissolve down to swallow. I ate about 8 or 9 of them and I just kept going back to eat more because I knew each one gave a new power.

Then at some time during my dreaming it faded but I stayed still and found myself in a cinema with my son and I was just flying around it having fun.

Then it faded again at some other point and the next time I just found myself in my car driving at night time with my son. I was telling him we were dreaming so how about we crash the car and he was telling me that we wernt dreaming and was worried. When he said we wernt it almost confused me but I placed my finger tips through the windscreen like it was that funny molded plastic water to prove that we were indeed dreaming.

Then it faded again and the next scene I remember was walking around a crystal shop and everyone was buying crystals and I was checking out Judge Dredd board games. I was asking the guy which one was more fun to play and I was also checking out which 'bonus' crystal to buy because I had eaten all mine. I said to a guy next to me something about are you after crystals and he stuck his tongue out at me and on his tongue was sitting a large clear crystal that was glowing blue made his mouth all blue. It spun me out. Then it was like the bad guy from before who stole my first favorite crystal was out the front of the shop and so they closed the shop and I was hiding. When he came inside I went out the back and doubled back on him because I didnt think he would expect me to go back to where I had just come from. While I was on the roof of the building though he was running behind me and so I turned quickly and said "fire tornado!" and made a small tornado made of fire which swept him away. I was mainly thinking about using fire last night because I read that it was like a task to do on another website(a lucid dreaming one). So I wanted to try make fire.

I dont remember much more after that. The dreams were very long and it was like having 7 dreams in one dream. What I noticed though was that I tended to fade out of hte dream if I did something not correct or nice. I even reached a point where I was staring st my hands when I started to fade so I would stay lucid for longer. It was a very cool dream and I know I dreamt it like that because of things I was thinking recently but I dont know where the crystals came from.

Edited by Kazahel, 26 July 2010 - 02:14 AM.

#478    Fatebreaker

Fatebreaker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

• The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. ~Niels Bohr

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:18 AM

I recently had a dream where I standing in my room at night notice a copy of myself in my room as well. I then proceed to kill the other me just as that happens yet another appears I then kill that one as well. This process is repeated in an overly dramatic way for somewhere around 10 to 15 of me. Soon I'm standing once again where I started though now the room is litered with multiple corpses of me.

During this dream I felt the most calm I ever have during any dreams that I can recall.

Because they know the name of what I am looking for, they think they know what I am looking for!  ~Antonio Porchia
The charm of history and its enigmatic lesson consist in the fact that, from age to age, nothing changes and yet everything is completely different.  ~Aldous Huxley
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise.  Seek what they sought.  ~Matsuo Basho
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.  ~James Thurber

#479    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:10 AM

I had a cool lucid flying dream last night which I guess is a continuation from a couple of dreams back.. I ended up trying to fly to Lucifer.

It started with me going lucid while I was in an airport I think and I was trying to go to Egypt as just something to do but I was told I had to catch a plane to go there. lol. Anyway I dont remember the start of this dream very well because it was like one recentley where I kept waking up but going straight back into it because I didnt move and I waited for the dream to return. I tried to walk backwards through a closed door but found I couldnt pass through it. Usually I walk forwards but this time I thought I'd try something different. Then because I couldnt get outside I tried to spin around in the dream while thinking of Egypt because I wanted to go see the pyramids. That made the dream black out for me and I waited and then found myself in my house near the front door which was made of glass and different to how it is in real life.

So I walk outside and its night time and I see a tall regal looking building which is similar to one I saw a few dreams back. I went to run but couldnt walk properly and its like in the last few dreams I've had I havent been able to walk very well at all. When this happened again I thought ok I'll fly. So I started to fly using the swimming in the sky technique, this worked ok but I found that I flew better the less I moved for the swimming, hard to word but the less I moved my hands to push the better I went. Anyway I reached the top of the building and there was a restaurant there with two women sitting at a table. I flew through the window and said to one of them that she was very pretty and thats all I remember from that part. I think the dream blacked out again about there.

Then I was up at my old house and I was still flying around using the swimming technique and I had a lady with light orange/blond hair watching me. I flew down the national park and was following a car chase and the car crashed into a truck and so I flew down and lifted the truck up so that the person inside could get free. I dont remember much after that either and I think it mustve blacked out again there.

Then I was up in my home town not far from my old house and I was walking around the streets knowing I was dreaming and I walked into a chemist and I was really taken back by this lady with light blond/orange hair. She was about 25yrs old and very pretty and I think she is actually like someone who lives close to me who works in a chemist close to where I live now. Anyway I stole a kiss from her while we were hugging and basically told her I was smitten by her and every now and then her face would change to almost a white/blue lights robotic alien looking face. So I asked her is she was an alien because I knew I was dreaming and maybe she was from an outside source and not just from my subconcsious. I cant remember her answer though but I left her to work and continued down the road.

Then I met a guy who was riding a weird machine that I've never seen before. It was like a bike but you layed down on it and it had two ski like tracks(like thin ski tank tracks)where the normal bike wheels would be. Inbetween the wheels it had a small pivoting wheel so if you leaned back it would make the front ski track lift up and then you could ride it like that or pivot to corner. I had a go on it and it was very slick. I liked it so much that I kept writing down the details in the dream so I wouldnt forget it. I thought it would be a cool invention. Anyway after I got off it to give it back to the owner I noticed the roads were flooded with orange water and as he rode this vehicle across the road it floated and was like a little boat. As I was sketching it near the road a police car pulled up but I ignored it and I could see the people walking around me had tails like dinosaurs which was weird to see. Like haft raptor half humans.

Then I met my son I told my son that we were dreaming and to prove to him that we were I did a backflip onto a second story roof that was behind me. After I landed I could see in the sky an orange cloud and it was very pretty and I could see what looked like birds in the distance but I knew they were actually angels. They were playing in the orange cloud and I wanted to go to them so I decided to fly again. I flew better than I've ever flown before and I figured out that if I just focused on the cloud I would fly very fast and without needing to do the swimming technique. So it was like I actually learned something.

As I was heading to the cloud I could see a large image form that looked like God(the typical version)holding a large open sack. He looked alittle angry and then while travelling more another image popped up of an angel flying away but right towards me. I wanted to fly as close as I could get to the cloud but all of a sudden I was back where I had started on the street. I was standing on the corner with a man who was holding an open bag of biscuits. We were near a bakery and he was telling me how yum the biscuits are and he offered me one. I looked in the bag and was quite fussy with the one I chose. I was trying to take a star shaped one that I think had eight points but as I reached for it it fell down further and I grabbed a circular one instead. I didnt want to be rude and try grab another though so I just kept the one I picked. I ate it and then remembered my manners and said "thankyou" and he smiled. It felt like that simple thankyou was a small test.

Anyway then I told him about the cloud and asked him if he had ever flown to the angels before and that I wanted to fly there to see Lucifer. I said to him that I only wanted to talk to him though, I didnt want the guy with the biscuits to get the wrong idea(as some people tend to)and that I was just curious. So I headed off again and started to fly towards the orange sunlike cloud. This time I flew better than ever and I was going very high and fast there were huge powerlines around but I flew above them. I remember thinking that I was seeing a future version of my home town but I was glad to not be there because the powerlines were not pretty. As I was flying I could hear a song playing and I could see the angels flying in the distance in the light like how you see birds do sometimes.

And I dont remember any more. I just was thinking to myself that I finally knew how to fly really good.

Edited by Kazahel, 05 August 2010 - 02:14 AM.

#480    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:15 PM

View PostWandering, on 12 July 2010 - 02:11 PM, said:

As a child aged 3-10yrs I reguarly had odd and disturbing dreams such as a recurring one of me being tortured in an underground chamber, being buried alive, being dead, a dream which I described to my mum at the time as like 'being a brain in a box floating in space' I also told her I never wanted to die as it was horrible and I had been trapped in that box for many years. My mother kept a journal for some time of the dreams I had, some of which are quite unusual I thought for a young child to be having.

Dreams are something I don't really have much knowledge in, since I was never exposed as a child to any of the disturbing things I dreamt, how'd they get in my mind? That's what I'd love to know!

This is a wonderful case for a child psychologist. And a beautiful case of transferrance.  And an episodic pregnancy.  That's all that needs to be said on this end.

It is me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users