Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 10 votes

The weird dreams thread!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#571    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

I had a strange dream last night. I remember bits and pieces which are too jumbled to put together decently.  The main part that really stood out though was where I was with my twin sister somewhere and I happened to see my reflection. I had sapphire eyes. So my eyes were actual sapphire stones/jewels. My pupils though I think were just sapphired coloured or smaller jewels but it was the whites of my eyes that were like hard sapphire stone/jewels. It was like I didnt have skin around my eyes like eye lids or the skin under my eyes. So my eyes ended up looking quite large like grey alien style but they were jewels.

Then I dreamt other dreams which I cant piece together too well but I noticed my eyes were still sapphire. So it was like I then later dreamt of catching my reflection again and seeing the same sapphire eyes and thinking that I still had them.

Was weird.

#572    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:01 PM

Cool dreams I had a very strange one.
Last night. First off I have never taken a huluicinagen. But for some reason I was interested in ths patch of mushrooms. Not surprising I have hunted for wild edible mushrooms before, ( don't worry I know what I'm doing) with this particular batch for some unknown I just ate a small one. ( I would never do this). Instantly I started vibrating. It was very pleasurable. It fadded. And I collected more of them. I was in this large under ground cavern with light. There were people there going about different things. One young man in particular seem interested in me. I don't remember what we were talking about. I'm getting ready to leave when I relize that I had mistaken the mushrooms I was carrying as some sort if snack food I was just randomly eating. I tried to force myself to throw up relizing I had just overdosed on what probably is a hullucinagenic mushroom.

I turn to him to ask for his help, he said don't worry I'll see you through it. Not sure what was about to happened I resolved myself to stay calm. If under the influence of these things is anything like altered states that I can already acomplish anxiety was going to do me no good. Takeing a deep breath.... My mind slipped into total chaos. I cant remember everything that I saw I just remember that the things that went through my head were so far out that they were uninteligable.. I fought constantly to keep control of my anxiety. Ocassionally I would call out to the young man to check if he was still there. I could here him faintly against the back drop of total insanity reassuring my that he would pull me through. The last thing I remember was something devouring me, but I was completely surrendered to it so it did not hurt and I was not scared. I came to in his arms . It seemed like I was in that state forever. He helped me up, we walked around a little bit ( for the life of me I cant remember what we talked about) then he walked me to my vehicle I remember thinking what in the hell am I going to tell my wife.... and then I woke up.

I don't know what that was all about, I have never taken anything other than alcohol and I have no intention to, but dam if that is what tripping on drugs is like......count me out still. Besides it apears that I don't need to. That was the most intense dream I have had in a very very long while if not ever. It wasn't as much scary as just unsettling.        

I'm still rattled about it.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#573    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

Just a couple of dreams with a water/disaster theme that i want to add.

14th april 2011
Just a very brief clip where i became aware of being in a large spacious, lots of glass windows type building like a mall/airport/head quarters - I'm not sure what it was, but it was set in remote area i think. And i was aware of other people around, and some were going about with really complex cameras with large lenses. There was a commotion going on to one side of the building where people were taking tours almost to go and look out the windows to see a disaster that happened... so i went over to look a very severe flood outside where the water level was already up to one and half storeys high. The flood waters were lapping up against the building like a lake, so it was widespread and  with the lower portions of building  submerged under water. Then at that point when i made myself look to see how high the water level was, i exited the dream and woke up.

I have a weird feeling about the dream, but no details to know what country or any other specifics.

and

27th april 2011
Had a waking dream with something trying to tell/show me a BSE event of the water/sea food chain. Came through so quickly that i don't much detail. Just that it was to do with water food and BSE.

BSE as i am well aware is also known as mad cow disease, so if i was to attempt to interpret my own dream here i would say it's to do with infected water/food supply and hopefully is just a dream.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#574    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:01 AM

Okay glad Im not the only one, tons of beings I am contecting with esp other inutitives are getting the same thing..not pretty

#575    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:42 AM

View PostAnvil, on 28 April 2011 - 08:37 PM, said:

Just a couple of dreams with a water/disaster theme that i want to add.

14th april 2011
Just a very brief clip where i became aware of being in a large spacious, lots of glass windows type building like a mall/airport/head quarters - I'm not sure what it was, but it was set in remote area i think. And i was aware of other people around, and some were going about with really complex cameras with large lenses. There was a commotion going on to one side of the building where people were taking tours almost to go and look out the windows to see a disaster that happened... so i went over to look a very severe flood outside where the water level was already up to one and half storeys high. The flood waters were lapping up against the building like a lake, so it was widespread and  with the lower portions of building  submerged under water. Then at that point when i made myself look to see how high the water level was, i exited the dream and woke up.

I have a weird feeling about the dream, but no details to know what country or any other specifics.

and

27th april 2011
Had a waking dream with something trying to tell/show me a BSE event of the water/sea food chain. Came through so quickly that i don't much detail. Just that it was to do with water food and BSE.

BSE as i am well aware is also known as mad cow disease, so if i was to attempt to interpret my own dream here i would say it's to do with infected water/food supply and hopefully is just a dream.

Keeping an eye out on how this flooding situation carries on over the next 2 weeks, but found this article interesting as it relates to flooding and the implications on farming/food production for years to come.

http://www.msnbc.msn...ss-us_business/

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#576    HopefulAT

HopefulAT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

Last night I had a dream that I had a stuffy nose. Went to the doctor and he had one of his "assistants" (which happened to be a person i know) shove blood up through my nose with something like a push syringe. I could feel the blood go through my nose, out my ears, and down my throat. After that though my stuffy nose was cleared up and I could breathe easily. Very strange

#577    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,017 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:53 PM

Wow that's creepy!

Recently I had a dream of a world flood. I was inside a two story house in the mountains with a bunch of other people. We knew there was a flood coming and we were bracing ourselves for catastrophe. We observed the water rushing towards us, bringing everything (debris etc) that stood in its path along with it. We watched in horror. Im going to die. I'm sure the others were thinking the same. The water quickly filled the house. I saw my body floating lifeless, in the water. I died. Scary dream! End of the world stuff.

#578    Goodnite

Goodnite

Proven over time

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

• Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

OK this is serious now. I had a dream I was allied with Joan of Arc and fighting to take a dark forboding castle. The battle scenes were graphic and I knew it was Joan as everyone called her that.
After the battle we went into a tent where she stripped off her armor as well as mine and we made love. When I woke up in the dream, the whole army and Joan had vanished. Any thoughts?

The King of the Beasts

#579    Grok

Grok

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:45 AM

My dream last night appeared to initially begin in a courthouse. There was commotion because apparently someone had a gun & was planning to shoot the place up. Several people scattered & ran for cover, many of us running outside into the courtyard, including myself. Turns out that 1 of the people running pretending to be a scared victim was actually the shooter. I realized just before he revealed it by brandishing his gun. I ran as he turned the gun on me & shot at me. For some reason while running away from him I still saw him aiming at me & shooting. He missed but I dropped down as if I was shot, & I pretended to be dead. I tried to be very still but it was difficult

He walked around trying to shoot all the remaining people he could find. When he was done, he returned to where I was pretending to be dead at & he stared at my body contemplating whether he thought I was really dead or not because he saw no blood. He stood above my body as I continued playing dead & then he aimed the gun directly at me & shot again at very close range. I'm uncertain it the bullet hit me or not, I kind of think it did but the intensity of the moment, my adrenaline, fear, & fight for my life caused me not to feel it as I rushed for the gun. The gun fell to the ground, I grappled for it, grabbed it & shot him; I'm uncertain how many times. He was still alive & I then started kicking the crap out of him & hitting him with the gun, & telling him to say outloud what he did to all of us there. I screamed at him to admit his wrongdoings.

Everything settled down, help arrived to tend to the scene, I sat on a stair or stoop while someone was talking to me a little but they did not say much because they were more so just trying to be a consoling presence. I then began to wonder if I was shot & I wondered if I was feeling pain. Then suddenly I broke down into a gut wrenching uncontrollable sob; not because of physical pain, but because of everything that had happened. That was the end of the dream.

#580    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:57 AM

View PostGoodnite, on 10 May 2011 - 05:00 PM, said:

OK this is serious now. I had a dream I was allied with Joan of Arc and fighting to take a dark forboding castle. The battle scenes were graphic and I knew it was Joan as everyone called her that.
After the battle we went into a tent where she stripped off her armor as well as mine and we made love. When I woke up in the dream, the whole army and Joan had vanished. Any thoughts?
Awesome..... I'm jealouse.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#581    Goodnite

Goodnite

Proven over time

• 1,423 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 11 May 2011 - 05:57 AM, said:

Awesome..... I'm jealouse.
Yeah she was pretty hot for a Saint and all.  :rofl:

The King of the Beasts

#582    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:24 AM

I had a weird lucid dream last night.

I dreamt that I was in a shop and a ghost lady who had the legs/body of a large snake was with me. Another lady was hunting her and so I think I helped the snake lady to escape. She managed to get normal legs and was going to walk out the door which the hunter lady was guarding, so I walked with her as if we were together. Then the hunter lady looked at her as if she knew who she was but winked as if ok I will let you go.

Anyway then I dreamt I was near where I used to live and many houses were there near the old creek. I suddenly knew I was dreaming so I flew up alittle in the wind and landed by the creek. I saw a guy with a chainsaw tied to his arm and he was tied to the branch of this large tree. So I tried to help him and I grabbed a swing that was under him and tried to swing up to untie him. When I did this the wind blew and I couldnt control the swing and I spun around heaps and fell to the ground. When I stood up the guy was sitting on the ground so it was as if I had helped him anyway. In the back of my mind I thought that this was maybe a test because of that.

Then I felt alittle sad and I told him I missed my Father(God)and then I asked him if he was God. He knew I meant what I was saying and I was alittle emotional. His eyes sparkled and he didnt answer but looked at me as if he was but wasnt going to tell me. I asked him if God was inside us all, to see what he would say because he was infront of me, I was curious on his answer but he gave the same look. So I asked him more directly where is God. I dont think he spoke but I saw an image of a word written down. The word was something like Tsucalti(I forget now)and I was thinking to myself that I really wanted to remember this word when I wake up. So I was trying to memorize it.

Then I left that area and I was near a small outside barn kind of thing. There was two others in there and they were saying that the sky is turning red and that we must stay inside. So I went inside and was looking at the sky which was red and clowdy. Fire was falling from the sky and at first I went behind some brick to take cover from the fire but then for some reason I walked outside. I was still lucid but I'm not sure why I did it.

Anyway I went outside and flew up into the sky and proclaimed that I was the red dragon in a very loud booming voice. I think I half shifted because I could feel the way my wings moved and I was swooshing them to gain height. I was only small though, like human size. I was flying around the trees and roaring which was more of a very loud bird like squawk looking down at the people. Then I landed and I went inside the cafe which I think was the same as the first shop with the snake lady. I sat down and was using a pen to write down the place where God was so I wouldnt forget and while I was doing that the waiter came up to me and took away my pen. For some reason he didnt want me to write anything down and I was very annoyed at this because I really wanted to remember the word for when I wake up.

So I stood up and punched him in the stomach and knocked him to the floor and then I grabbed a small fruit skinning knife and I cut his head off with it. I knew I was dreaming so I knew I could do whatever I wanted. It was very gory and I had to saw through it and blood was going everywhere. After I cut his head off I picked up his head and threw it out the door so he would not reform. Sometimes when you kill in dreams they come back to life and I didnt want that to happen.

Straight after that someone yelled out in fear that the green dragon was here and I looked out the window to see a green dragon with a yellow belly flying around outside. It was angry and everyone was hiding and an old friend of mine was sitting outside across the road under the trees. He and everyone was telling me to hide because its angry and going to kill but I flew outside again. I then was flying in the sky trying to gain height but it came for me very quickly.

I was flying only a few meters from the ground and it came behind me and was looking like it was going to eat me. It's head was huge and like a t-rex and I was flying backwards so I could see it. People were saying its going to eat you but I said to them, all it needs is a cuddle. So when it got close enough I placed both my hands out and started to rub under its jaw as if like rubbing a cat. It was kinda scary because I did think for a moment if it didnt want this it would eat my hands first. lol. But it loved this and straight away it gave this look like 'ahhhhhhh'.. which was pretty funny to see. So it loved the cuddle very much and was almost hypnotized by this. And then I was just flying with it until I woke up.

Edited by Kazahel, 16 May 2011 - 02:26 AM.

#583    Echo J.

Echo J.

x Psychic Murderer x

• 2,114 posts

• To be forgotten is worse than death. ~Freya

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:48 PM

I had a weird dream last night. Well it started off I was in high school again for some reason. Anyways, was in swim class doing some exercise. But then school got out, and someone else and me ran to catch a bus, and we were going to go to the zoo. We got on, I was talking to the driver, and we saw people on the side of the road so we stopped. The driver and I got out, and this guy was telling us about how the birds in the area, they were white doves, were all acting strange, and then dying out of nowhere. And he pointed, and there was a pile of dead birds. Then he took us down the path, and showed us how the squirrels are dying too. There was also a pile of dead squirrels. I was so sad I started crying. Then we went and got back on the bus, and we were driving again, and one of the other buses passed and we were making faces at him. Then the road we were on ended, and we drove into a huge container of water, along with 3 other buses that were behind us. We opened the fire escapes on the top, and I was swimming around saving all the kids. ((Everyone else on the buses were a lot younger than me)) I get to the last bus, and when I drop down there was a big rottweiler growling at me and wouldn't let me save this little girl. So I went back through the top and told one of the drivers, he told me he would come help me. He goes through the front, and I drop back down the back, and now the dog has turned into a little fur ball puppy. So I put the kid up top and go back and save the puppy too. Then I'm walking around the top carrying the puppy and that's when I woke up.

I've been having a lot of dreams about dead animals, and saving animals lately. I've never really dreamed about that before, so it's kind of weird. A couple nights ago I dreamed I was driving down the road and there was 4 baby polar bears dead, and one alive sitting there crying. So I got out and called wildlife rescue and kept him company until they showed up. I also had the same dream later on the same night, except it was about black bears instead of polar bears. Kinda crazy.

Posted Image

I may have a pretty face, but my soul is ugly, my heart is scarred and broken, and my being is nonsense. ~Me

#584    Goodnite

Goodnite

Proven over time

• 1,423 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

In general, the animals in your dreams represent your more primal instincts that is repressed in your waking life.

To see animals in your dream, represent your own physical characteristic, primitive desires, and sexual nature, depending on the qualities of the particular animal. Animals symbolize the untamed and uncivilized aspects of yourself. Thus, to dream that you are fighting with an animal signifies a hidden part of yourself that you are trying to reject and push back into your subconscious. Refer to the specific animal in your dream.

To dream that animals can talk, represent superior knowledge. Its message is often some form of wisdom.  Alternatively, a talking animal denotes your potential to be all that you can be.  

To dream that you are saving the life of an animal, suggests that you are successfully acknowledging certain emotions and characteristics represented by the animal.  The dream may also stem from feelings of inadequacy or being overwhelmed. If you are setting an animal free, then it indicates an expression and release of your own primal desires.

From dreammoods.com

The King of the Beasts

#585    Echo J.

Echo J.

x Psychic Murderer x

• 2,114 posts

• To be forgotten is worse than death. ~Freya

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:37 PM

View PostGoodnite, on 18 May 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

In general, the animals in your dreams represent your more primal instincts that is repressed in your waking life.

To see animals in your dream, represent your own physical characteristic, primitive desires, and sexual nature, depending on the qualities of the particular animal. Animals symbolize the untamed and uncivilized aspects of yourself. Thus, to dream that you are fighting with an animal signifies a hidden part of yourself that you are trying to reject and push back into your subconscious. Refer to the specific animal in your dream.

To dream that animals can talk, represent superior knowledge. Its message is often some form of wisdom.  Alternatively, a talking animal denotes your potential to be all that you can be.  

To dream that you are saving the life of an animal, suggests that you are successfully acknowledging certain emotions and characteristics represented by the animal.  The dream may also stem from feelings of inadequacy or being overwhelmed. If you are setting an animal free, then it indicates an expression and release of your own primal desires.

From dreammoods.com

Thanks. ^_^ I haven't had any dreams of fighting with animals or talking animals lately, though I have before. Also, the night in between the two dreams I listed, I dreamed that my boyfriend had a pet lion and I was playing with him and laying with him and talking to him, but he didn't talk back. My boyfriends spirit animal is a lion, so I think maybe he came to visit. :P

Posted Image

I may have a pretty face, but my soul is ugly, my heart is scarred and broken, and my being is nonsense. ~Me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users