Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 10 votes

The weird dreams thread!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#616    Bite me vampy

Bite me vampy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

• It's not what it seems, not what you think, no I must be dreaming.. bleed by evanescence

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

Yes, a really detailed one (is vivid the right word?) last night I had this dream that:

Me and my friend went with the school to this big glass hotel, but you were like a penguin sliding around on your belly through most of the corridors,  now I wanted to jump a floor but I chickened out. Me and my friend ran into a room, locked the door and suddenly she says "This duvet is wrong" I realised then that this wasn't our room, my mouth suddenly got really salivary O.o Then the door knocked I opened it and Mia and Sara (girls that left my school) were there. I was apologising and said "I Thought this was Brooke and Mike's.." (Mike in my dream is a dude the size of my thumb) Then I realised I shouldn't of said that and Sara turned into Cathrine (Micheal(a boy in my year)'s little sister so I said "I don't know  why I said Mike, it must be 'cause I saw you" She smiled then the scenary changed, I was in a kitchen type thing and the cuboard was Mike, I pulled him out and put him in this hard plastic yet foldable Coca Cola thing, I remember a sense of urgency, then my ex-step-dad popped up and says "what's that?" I ran, he couldn't get it.. I ran out onto a street and kept going he was chasing me all the way I ran across a road and Mrs o'Rourke (my head of year) grabbed me and told me "You could of just died." I opposed saying I checked the road and I couldn't hear traffic, her reply "God, won't let you hear if he wants you dead." (I'm an athiest but go to a Roman Catholic School). *Scenary Shift* We're at the entrance of the hotel and there's an old fasioned milk factory, the gates are locked but there's a woman in a blue victorian dirty grubby dress and white apron trying to escape I feel a pang of pity as I take a step towards her I wake up,...

Weird right? I'll analyse it at some point :)

Bree x

#617    home_at_last

home_at_last

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

I've only ever had a few "oh my God I can feel everything" dreams. It took place in my college dorm, which had apparently been renovated into a series of white rooms that held computers where a bunch of students and adults (staff? Parents?) were studying or talking. I was wearing a green long-sleeved shirt with a white collar. (I was watching "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever" the night before. Damn you, Barbra!)

The first time I really freaked out in the dream was in my (home) bathroom, and a bunch of skin patches were hanging off my chest in little dripping lines. It was gross. (Ever seen "Black Swan"? Yeah. That level of skin grossness).

I could feel my face swelling and tingling, particularly the right side of my face, as if it were burning. Then little half-inch red "veins" started popping up, and I FREAKED. OUT. I ran in the "office space" to find two British ladies to show them what was going on and if they could help. It wasn't "stigmata;" per se; but something was definitely up. They spun me around to "regress" me to the time in my childhood when this stemmed from, but nothing happened except for me thinking, "London? This happened the last time I went to London... but no, it didn't..." (I had gone to London in college). Then one of the ladies said, "I knew it. It must be a past life regression, then." She continued to spin me to the left, and I kept going around until a "memory" popped into my head of me being in London (in which time period, I don't know) reading a brochure: "The Royal Opera House will have a new alto singer, but this time, she will be perfect." The name "Aiki" (??) came to mind. Then my teeth started feeling really loose, like they were going to fall out. Back in the dorm, I started spitting out my teeth so I didn't choke on them. I tried keeping them in my hands, but some spilled out into the hallway, and one of the ladies had to pick them up. There was blood everywhere. God, it was disgusting. I still had really loose bottom front teeth, but I felt like I had to pull them out so I didn't choke on those either. Soon I had no teeth, but hoped the nightmare would be over. Fortunately (I guess) I had a bit of new teeth growing in under them. I woke up with my face (mostly the right side) still feeling like it was swollen and tingling.

Sooooo.... yeah. "Weird dream" indeed.  :wacko:

#618    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:57 AM

I had a quick lucid dream last night which was kinda weird.

I dreamt I was with some magickians I used to kinda hang around on a magick forum. We were in a large round area almost like an old greenhouse(not used anymore)but with an open roof in the city. There was a pile of wood leaning up against the wall and so for some reason I made what looked like a bookshelf out of it. After I had finished one of them came up to me and said that I had made the bookshelf out of someone else's wood that they had paid for. I apologized because I didnt know and I said I would pay for it, which was $300 worth. It was most of the money I had but I treated it as honourable to pay it as quickly as I could. So even though I would be short of cash I wanted to pay it.

Then the guy who's it was painted it a dirty green/mud almost colour and it was dripping off the wood almost like tree sap. Anyway I walked away well out of the area(I think to get the money)and then something made me go lucid but I forget what. So I took to the air and I was flying over buildings and carparks like in a city area. I wanted to fly back to the place where I started and I was trying to get back before the dream ended. I could feel it was getting close to ending so I was trying to fly fast before waking up.

What was weird though was I noticed that I could see my shadow on the ground while flying and I had angel wings(which I could see from the shadow).. Its the first time I have ever seen that(while being like a man in the dream at least)but what was weird was that the shadow was actually white. I dont remember seeing the wings by looking behind me or anything(I dont think I tried)I only remember seeing them as like a shadow on the ground, which was bright white and very strange to see.

Anyway I made it back to the place and because I knew I was invisible I flew close to the others. It was like they were in normal life so I flew close to them. One of them could see me because he was good at seeing the astral and he said something like "your not an angel just because you can astral travel".. but it was like he said that because he was always jealous and was just that kind of person.

So I just flew around him so he could see.

Then I noticed that the bookshelf was placed underneath the only tree that was in the area. So I think maybe the sap from the tree was dripping onto the bookshelf. (The bookshelf was empty).

I looked around for an image I liked called White Shadow and I picked this one. Sometimes I like to find images to go with a dream(and sometimes songs).

Posted Image

Edited by Kazahel, 10 August 2011 - 03:01 AM.

#619    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:19 AM

I had a quick weird dream last night that was kinda funny. I dreamt I snuck on to a rocket that Roger from American Dad was going to fly. So Roger was on this huge rocket like a nasa one or something(not a space shuttle but a rocket)and I snuck on. I sat next to him right before takeoff and we took off. Roger looked like Roger but slightly different, so like a mix of cartoon Roger but not cartoon. Anyway we took off and it was weird because instead of seeing the sky and getting closer to space we were positioned to see the ground so I could see us getting further away from it.

Anyway it was a laugh because one of us(I duuno who) brought out some weed and we smoked it after getting really high and on the verge of space. After we smoked it I was hungry and it was like we had the munchies but we were supposed to ration our food(well his food) but I talked him into eating all of it. lol. So I saw all these tins and I was saying how I was sooo hungry and was just going to eat it.

Then for some reason we changed and we were both dogs. I think it was because the food was tinned and so it looked like pet food. I dunno but were were both dogs and flying through space.

Then the next thing I remember I am back on earth and Im looking in a clothes shop to by Roger a present. I wanted to get him a nice shirt but I couldnt find anything nice enough to buy for him. I saw one which had a grey alien on the front but it was $200 and didnt look that good so I walked out. I dont remember how I got from the rocket to earth or how I was going to go back to the rocket from the shop though. But it was like I was getting him a gift for eating his food I think.

#620    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:47 PM

Strange.

Dreamt I was a body guard. First I was protecting a queen. I had uncovered a plot to poison her with these poison tealeaves while her mate was having a special dinner with her to propose marriage. I informed her, but not him. I wanted to see if it was him or not. She was to stop him from drinking the  poison tea. If he started to drink he was innocent. He was.

Then they were both so happy for being saved.... They started getting drunk on this jug of wine. They kept trying to put the poison leaves in their wine in a drunken joking state. They were making a joke of it while I was grabbing wine away from them keeping them safe. Very frustrating.

Then.

I was guarding two gay men that were very important. They were some sort of wine gurus. Critics or something. I had to secure their hotel room. But during a large truck drove through the front wall and window. As it stopped I had pretended like it hit me, then I climbed underneath the truck and positioned myself right behind the drivers door in a low crouch. I was waiting for someone to get out before I leaped up and put them in a lion killer choking technique. I woke up.

Strange.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#621    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:22 AM

I had a long weird symbolic style dream last night. I call it Black Knight(Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword).

I dreamt last night I was in my home town. I was in a two story building on the second story and a Black Knight was going around killing everyone, he came up the stairs and killed two people right in front of me. He was pretty big and dressed up like you would expect a Black Knight to be dressed. The people he killed were main characters in the dream because when one died I was shocked that he had died. He died because the Black Knight shoved his sword through the main characters mouth and pinned him to the wall. It was pretty horrible and when he did that it was like I was watching from outside of my body.

Anyway I made a run for it because I didnt have any weapons and he was fully armoured up like in medieval days. So I ran down and out onto the street and hid in the shadows. I couldnt run very fast at all and it was like one of those dreams where you cant run. So when I first got out I hid in a shadow and lay low for a bit. He didnt give chase like I thought he would and after a small amount of time I made another slow run for across the way. I even tried to place my hands down to run like an animal but I was still going very slowley.

So I stopped in another shadow and looked down at my feet and saw that I was wearing very heavy thick black boots which were weighing me down. So I sat down and untied the laces and took them off which took some time and during that I noticed a dark purple light shining dimly behind some loose bricks. So I pulled out the bricks and saw some strange witch style looking things. I saw a black paperish pentagram with writing around it and some very small bones and anything important was glowing purple. I wanted to read what was on the pentagram but knew I didnt have time so I shoved it in my mouth and swallowed it. It was like I knew it was a power object so I just swallowed it for power. I didnt have time to grab the rest because people were comming. So I ran very fast and I came across a cart that was holding many swords. I picked out a katana which was the second longest sword because I was used to it,  I was thinking I should pick the longest sword but I went for one I had experience in.

Then I ran with it and it was like there was some people in silver white armour and some in black armour and I cant remember fully but I think I just killed anyone in my way(I forget parts of the dream). I remember trying to cut their heads off but the blade was not very sharp. So I started to steal their smaller side weapons at the same time and I was using one in each hand. So katana in my right and axe and other smaller weapons in my left. Some how I realized though that if I gave a weapon to the soldier he would not fight at all. I think because I took a weapon from a silver soldier which made him angry, I gave it back to him. So after that I was running around getting weapons from some and giving them to the black soldiers to stop everyone from fighting. It was a strange thing to do because I had to go up to someone who was going to kill me and then give them my weapon, so it was odd but it worked.

After that I was very happy I had figured out what to do like a puzzle and I was then near the house I grew up in and over the fence to the national park there was a swimming pool and spar made by just cutting a pool sized whole in the ground and filling it with water. Many teenagers were swimming in the water and I was thinking I wouldnt swim in there because the grass around it was long and there would probably be snakes. I was watching from over the fence in my house and I was telling someone about the swords and how I had to give the sword to stop the fighting. Then a young guy grabbed an eel and threw it out of the water. He then climbed out of the pool and picked up the eel by its tail and threw it down and you could tell he was going to try to kill the eel. I think he grabbed a shovel or something to try to cut the head off the eel which was just trying to get away and when he did that the eel turned on him and sunk its teeth into him and poisoned him. The young man died and I was telling the person with me that it is the same thing. I was saying that he should not of attacked it and that was why it bit him.

So it was a weird dream and had a live by the sword, die by the sword moral to it.

#622    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:34 AM

I had another wolf running dream last night.

I dreamt I was near Swan river in Perth city(it was day time) and I was with an old friend of mine. We were racing together but we were using large sticks almost like pole vaulters use. I was holding the top of it and balancing up above the ground and somehow I was running with it. My friend was doing the same thing but when I ran I got higher into the sky the more I moved and I was maybe about four stories high. I went lucid around this stage and so I jumped off to fly. I flew past him and then I was more in the middle of the city just standing on the street.

It was now night time and I was looking down an alley which was all shadowed and I was seeing many red eyes looking back at me. I forget parts of the dream but I took them as a threat(but I wasnt too worried). Then I forget why or how but next thing I remember is I'm holding a guy above my head and I slam him down to the ground. I think he attacked me but I'm not sure. Anyway when he hit the ground he broken in half so that his lower body was seperated from his upper body.

Then I went into a shop that was near by and there was a blond lady sitting in a chair. It looked like the kind of place where women go to get their nails done. Because I was lucid I lifted up her top because she seemed rather nice like that. I found though that she didnt have a nipple which was odd and so I figured she was there to get one put on. She said something to me but I forget what.

Then for some reason I went outside and I started to run like an animal. I ran back the way I had come and while I was running I looked down at my hands and saw that they were like a grey wolfs. I could see my paws and I was checking them out because half the time I dont really take notice when I run like that. Then every now and then though I would fly instead of run and I was thinking to myself that so long as I either flew or ran like an animal the red eyes would not be able to ever catch me. I was thinking that moving in this way was like moving in the spirit and if I was to move like normal(so walking or running like human) then the spirits would be able to catch up with me.

So I knew I was untouchable and I just kept flying and then landing into a run on all fours and then flying again. It was pretty cool and I dont usually run/fly like that.

#623    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:43 AM

I had a weird death dream last night where I died.

It started that I was in a desert looking place and was trying to escape a group of people. I had a choice but took a left turn hoping to lose the main one following me but instead came to a dead end. I looked around and saw a very tiny gap in the corner of a fence that was above about a meter and a half wall, so I slipped through it. The lady who was after me went down that way as well and I was laying down trying to not be seen. Somehow I was caught and taken back to the group and they were like mutant looking(well the main older guy anyway).

He was a cannibal and was going to eat me. I forget parts of the dream and so this is only a ruff telling but I was at first trying to talk my way out of it but he was pretty set in his ways. So I accepted it and said to him to at least kill me quickly. I had placed my hands in an almost prayer position when I asked him this and had accepted my fate.

He reached over and pulled out a chunk from my left ear(or it was my left ear, Im not sure), I knew I was dying.

Next thing I know is I'm laying down in my old car(my first car in the back of a panel van)and I'm just a body that has been left there. I have no skin and so I'm just red meaty looking and am covered with flies. Flies were all on the roof of the car as well and just everywhere and I cant move or anything because I am dead and rotting.

Then someone opened the back door to the panel van and all these bees rush in and start killing the flies. The flies tried to escape and flew up into the sky but the bees followed them and they made a big dark swarm that spiralled upwards. When this happened I became the bees and it was like I was one of them but also all of them. We were stinging the flies but our stings were not coming off because the flies were small. So all the flies were dying and us bees were going to kill everyone of them. It was like my bees had come to collect me and take revenge.

It was weird and the first time I have ever dreamt of being a bee.

Edited by Kazahel, 17 September 2011 - 02:46 AM.

#624    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:01 PM

I just found something interesting in regards to my dream above with the bees.

"In Crete also the bee signified the life that comes from death, as did the scarab in Egypt."

Found Here.   I just typed into Google "bee meaning".

And also this..

"The Egyptians believed that bees were born from the tears of the Sun-god, Ra. Bees are also depicted on many ancient tombs, as symbols of the afterlife and resurrection. This probably came from the fact that bees do not leave their hive during the three month hibernation period, only to reappear later. Some compared this to Christís resurrection, whereby his body vanished for three days, only to reappear after the resurrection. Furthermore, beesí honey and sting are also associated with Christ and Judgment Day."

Found Here.

So I find that interesting because I never knew that bees had been thought of in this way. Not even subconsciously I dont think(Anotherwords I dont think its something I have ever read before).

#625    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:31 AM

I had a strange dream last night with a girl whos name seems fitting to the dream.

I dreamt last night I had sky dived but I forget most of the start. I was in a place outside and I saw a girl smiling at me who was about 25-30 years old, so I went up to get closer to her. She was slightly above me on a hill near a house so I walked up. I stood near the house and then she came near and we said hello. She was very pretty and we talked and then she took me to her house where she lived with her brother. It was strange though because her brother(who was about 35)was white and seemed like he was from Serbia or somewhere like that while she had a French accent and was dark skinned(black but I dont really like that word). She looked alittle brazilian or something though but with a French accent and we were in London. I remember driving around some parts of London I think on the way to her house but I get forget parts of that.

Anyway she showed me around her house in London and it looked like a tiny place from the outside but when you went inside the rooms just kept opening up. So you would think you had seen it all but then I would open another door which would lead into another set of rooms. So for her bathrooms she had two toilets opposite one another(seperate rooms)and then close by was a shower and in the next room was another shower and then in the next room off that was a sauna. It was huge but most of the rooms weren't being used and needed to be dusted/cleaned. They just had that look like no-one had used the rooms for many years and that the girl and her brother only used the front section of the house.  

For some reason I was very interested in the house and I lost her at one stage so I could explore all the rooms. Afterwards I thought how it was odd I was more interested in the house than her and I felt that was kinda rude. I wondered where was and just as I thought that she popped up and I commented on how this is the biggest house I have ever seen. I asked her name(I might of done this before looking around but I'm not sure)and she said her name was Kobi. I found it hard to understand her because of her accent and at first I said obi? but she said no and so I had to ask her to spell it for me. I really wanted to know her name so I could look up the meaning later. She spelt it for me and I apologized for not being used to her accent. She said her name so fast that you hardly heard the k at the start.

After that we went outside and I talked to her brother who asked if I could help him. He asked if I could take away some of the wood(trees)that he had been cutting down. I said if I had my old car(forgetting about my new car and thinking of my first car)and was back in Australia I would but that I dont know London very well or where you take this stuff. Then he pointed out what he was talking about and I was shocked. We were standing in a huge outside area not like London and it was like being on the edge of a forrest with huge trees. Many had been cleared and were laying down piled up. The trunks were about maybe 3 meters width and it seemed like her brother was alittle crazy. He was cool though and a nice guy but someone you didnt want to cross.

Anyway I was looking at these trees and I could see he had made a set of scales out of wood(a trunk of a tree)which was very very large, about 20-30 meters long ruffly and on top was some of these other large trees. He had manageed to balance them evenly even though he had maybe 4 or so of these huge trees on each end of the scale. After seeing all this I thought I couldnt really help him at all and I think he knew that and was just showing me what he had done. Then I was with many others and Kobi outside in this area but I think it was like we had gone out and come back(I'm not sure). But her brother came back from somewhere and was carrying a flame thrower. It was like he was a Serbian drug guy or something which is why you didnt want to cross him. Anyway he was showing everyone this flame thrower and I was just watching.

Annyway I thought it was interesting when I looked up the meaning of the name Kobi today. Apparently it means supplanter, which seems kinda fitting to the house and how many of the rooms were not used(almost like it was her parents house).

Edited by Kazahel, 03 October 2011 - 03:34 AM.

#626    CuriouslySeeking

CuriouslySeeking

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

Wow, I had a string of dreams last night that seemed to be going non-stop. But there was one part that really stood out with me from everything that happened last night. I seemed be to on the hunt for something. I was looking at a map and there were three tiers that I had to go to on this hunt. I ended up going to the lowest tier first and when I got there I found a river that was dammed up. It was wierd though because I was on the left bank and from left to right there was a wooden dam that had some kind of automated cleaner on it, in the middle was an island that was used for recreation, and to the right was a concrete damn that went within a few feet of the shore when it cut itself off and the water was gushing thru the gap...I think this has to with the journey that I am currently on and these are the things that I'm going to have to get past in order to get to the other side of the River. What do you think?

#627    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:59 AM

View PostCuriouslySeeking, on 05 October 2011 - 10:39 AM, said:

Wow, I had a string of dreams last night that seemed to be going non-stop. But there was one part that really stood out with me from everything that happened last night. I seemed be to on the hunt for something. I was looking at a map and there were three tiers that I had to go to on this hunt. I ended up going to the lowest tier first and when I got there I found a river that was dammed up. It was wierd though because I was on the left bank and from left to right there was a wooden dam that had some kind of automated cleaner on it, in the middle was an island that was used for recreation, and to the right was a concrete damn that went within a few feet of the shore when it cut itself off and the water was gushing thru the gap...I think this has to with the journey that I am currently on and these are the things that I'm going to have to get past in order to get to the other side of the River. What do you think?
Go with your gut.

Edited by Seeker79, 05 October 2011 - 11:59 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#628    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:02 PM

Incredible!!!

I'm headed in for knee surgery today..... But I already had it in a dream. I just woke up from waiting for my wife to come get me... Getting situated at home... And even fending off the kids from jumping on me.

The mind never ceases to amaze me.

A full day false awakening !!!!!!!!

Bruce Lee-

#629    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:50 PM

Not too weird of a dream but a couple of weeks ago I dreamt there were all these flying squirrels around, some flew away while others glided around.
I do not recall reading or watching anything about squirrels let alone flying ones.

So just last night, unbeknownst to me,there was a flying squirrel in my house and my kitty ran downstairs and caught it.

Coincidences are pretty cool.

#630    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:41 AM

View PostRyu, on 05 October 2011 - 11:50 PM, said:

Coincidences are pretty cool.

They can be.  With my bee death dream I posted not long ago, in the last few days I have caught two bees in my home. The first I was getting annoyed at two flies buzzing around my kitchen(the first flies I've really noticed inside since winter has finished)so I decided to try swat them(usually I try catch them to let them out but I was annoyed this time). Anyway while trying that I noticed a bee started to buzz near the light above me. Before this I cant remember the last time I have ever seen a bee in my house. So I let him outside and then the next day another bee was buzzing around my lounge room light, so I caught him and let him out too.

Then I spent the rest of the day making up silly catchy songs about 'bees with stingers but they didnt sting me(cause I set them freeeeee)'.

Edited by Kazahel, 06 October 2011 - 02:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users