Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 10 votes

The weird dreams thread!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#691    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

In my dream last night I sat on the beach drinking with Master Chief, Sgt.Johnson, Commander Shepard and Garrus Vakarian.

Afterwards we played volleyball while Geth and ODST's cheered.

I wish I had never woken up.
:unsure:

#692    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:40 AM

I had another really long weird dream last night where I was going walkabout looking for The Living Tree.

I dreamt I was in the bush with two aboriginals. One was a male and one was a female and they were partners. They said they were going to a special place and they wanted me to go with them. They said we were going to see The Living Tree and they said it was very far away and that there was a place on the way where inorder to get water you had to drink from the mud or something. So you had to push the mud down and gather the water that way which meant it wasnt very clear water but it was the only water around. Anyway I said I would go but that I would have to wear boots because my feet would not be used to the ruggerd terrain.  So I laced them up but had to be quick because they started walking. While we walked at one point the female was saying something but I forget what which made the male say something in a jealous nature almost. It wasnt a serious thing but I said to them to remember that I had only just met you both so it was not logical to think it.

We then reached a crystal cave that had a sign out the front of it. We walked in the cave slightly and it was very beautiful and it opened up into a large cavern filled with large pink quartz crystals streching from the roof to the ground. We came to a place where there was a choice in going two directions. A path higher or a path lower(the higher was slightly left and the lower was slightly to the right). They said we have to go the higher path. Anyway I decided I very quickly wanted to go back and read the sign that was out the front of the cave(to know where we were), it was only a few meters back so I did and the sign said something like "GETRAB" (that was the name of the place) with  "Fire Crystal Sandstorm Stone" written below the name. And there was a small pink rectangular quartz looking crystal placed into the wood of the sign. Also written though in very small black pen was "COD" in a almost graffiti looking way as if a teenager had tagged it.

So I went back in but the aboriginal guides to the living tree had walked on and I couldnt find them. I came to the place where there was a choice of up or down and when I went to walk the path the guides had chosen, a white man about 35 years old dressed in a suit and looking business like rushed over and grabbed the hand of an aborignal girl who mustve been following me. I hadnt seen her along the way though but she might of been at the start of the dream before I started to walk, I'm not sure but he grabbed her hand and led her away and said that the path on the top would lead to cave ins and that it was not a good way to go. I could see where he went and the other path was more of a tourist style path going into the cave and it led into a huge wide cavern where the pink crystals were very large and quite spectacular. I knew though that this was not the way so I went on the upper path alone and into a smaller cave that opened up alittle larger further along. There was so much wild life in the cave it was amazing. You could here many frongs and birds and just natural sounds and the floor was almost like a light green moss. The path winded downwards in a almost tubular shaped cave.

Then the dream changed and some large creatures came out. Like human sized frogs and other strange humanoid things. They started to shoot at me and I took cover and saw a pink rifle on the ground(gothem city impostors style lol)which I grabbed and I started to shoot back at them. ? I guess that part is because of video games. lol. Then I woke up and I was quite annoyed because I hadnt found the tree. So I got out of bed and wrote down the names and some small details and then went back to sleep.

Then I dreamt I was in just outside of Fallujah. I was still looking for the tree because I had been thinking about that before sleeping. So I went into a dream with that on my mind.  So I started along the path into Fallujah which I knew was dangerous.  I was travelling down a street on the path on the right side of the road and I was looking for the tree. I came across other trees but I felt they were not the one I was looking for. Then I came across a tree that was growing inside a building. I could see part of it outside of the building but the main part was under the roof. It was a tree only about two stories high, not as solid looking as you might expect and looking almost like a white gum tree but it didnt branch out as much as it couldve, I think because it was restricted by the building. It was almost bent over to make an n shape. When I saw this tree I knew straight away it was the tree I was looking for. The Living Tree.  The first thing I did when I found it was take some small white buds off it and ate it. It looked like the wattle looking part, like  a flower that hadnt opened yet , and some leaves.

Then I went inside the building to take the top of the roof down from the inside to let the tree experience the sun. When I did this though I found the roof was made of what looked like asbestos which stopped me wanting to go any furthur and I climbed down from the roof thinking of what to do. I cant really remember what happened next but I found myself back on the path just outside of Fallujah again.  This time though I went lucid and I knew I was dreaming and that the asbestos was not actually a problem because I wouldnt actually be breathing it because I was in bed. So I started to fly and I was flying above the path heading back towards the tree.

When I reached it I went inside the building and shot up to the roof and pulled down the roof and started to kick away the walls to allow the tree complete freedom. The tree was finally in the sun and could now truly live. I felt very happy that I had helped the tree and I thought that maybe this was or wasnt the living tree that I was being guided to but I didnt care because I had helped this tree anyway. Almost like every tree that needed help was the living tree. So even if it wasnt the tree I was looking for it WAS the tree I was looking for, if that makes sense. Then it was like the walls of the building had been rebuilt and the tree was on the outside of the building standing tall and it became a feature of the resturant that had now been built instead of just a factory looking building. It still looked alittle like a factory but now it was an actual resturant.

Then my parents were there and we sat down to eat. They were treating me to dinner and afterwards they were given the bill. I peeked at the bill and I think it was $1369 and my father said something about a credit card but wasnt annoyed because we were treating ourselves at this now exclusive place.

So yeah, it was a long dream but a feel good dream.

Edited by Kazahel, 23 March 2012 - 05:44 AM.

#693    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Last night I had a dream I was being chased trough warehouses. It was very eerie and reminiscent of dreams I've had before. I'll share the dream from last night and a couple of others it reminded me of.

First I will post last night's dream.

I'm running trough alleys at night, it seems to be a "warehouse district" I don't know if anybody knows what that is.... We have one here in Houston. (It's not all warehouses but mostly, it's all large buildings.) The lighting in the dream is very orange, much like here in the city. I'm barefoot and I can feel the pain in my feet as I step on the ground, not sure what that is I am stepping on, trash or shattered glass. At certain points I'm running others I am creeping trough  the alleys, trying to stay in the dark and hide behind dumpsters but for some reason I keep moving. It's almost like I can see the person who is following me but I can not see anyone at all. Then the dream changes and I am inside one of the warehouses... it's huge and very open (like one of those private plane garages). I run across it to what looks like a set of stairs and a couple of doors. I can see there are tools or materials laying around, like it's a workshop of some sort. Next I appear outside, on what I assume is the terrace of this warehouse. There is no where to go all I can see are the little metal stairs that go down the side of the building. They wind down a long way, they look so run down and unsafe... I stand there looking down thinking "omg, I need to go down these?!". I hear the door open behind me, right when I'm going to look back I wake up.

I dreamed the part where I am outside the warehouse before, I've actually ran down those stairs before (in the dream).

The other dream it reminded me of, a pretty creepy one actually, happened a little over a year ago. I was being chased by a car, it was an american muscle car, old. The scenery looked the same, alleys, night, dumpsters... same situation with the bare feet. I make it to an alley where I can see light coming from the building, white light, it glows in the distance.  I run down there and realize I'm next to an apartment building, I can see the people inside, eating dinner, watching tv. I begin to knock on the windows, asking for help, but no one can here me, no one looks over. I begin to climb dumpsters, and shaggy stairs to make it up to higher windows but no one will look over. Then the dumpsters collapse and I fall to the bottom. When  I stand up trough a window I see an old man sitting in his kitchen. I bang on the window and he looks up at me, I begin asking him to let me in, please let me in but he just looks away. Then I hear it, the engine is so loud... I look down the alley and I see the car. It's down at the street blocking the alley. I crouch behind the dumpster to try to think for a second and I hear it drive away.  For a second I think it's gone then it came around to the other end, I could see it, I was in plain view. I begin to run, I can hear it coming behind me. Then boom, I wake up.

This muscle car was also in another one of my dreams. Short and powerful, a death dream. I was the passenger in the car, but I can't see the driver. We are going really fast,we turn a corner and I can see a wall.... Right there!! Next thing I know everything goes black, I think I closed my eyes. But then I realize it's been a minute,I think to myself "we should have hit the wall by now, what happened??" I try to open my eyes, but I realize they are open... It's all black and silent. I was thinking "Am I dead?? Then I woke up... It felt so real, I was so happy it was a dream.

Edited by Dharma D, 23 March 2012 - 06:28 PM.

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#694    hybrid33

hybrid33

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

• On a journey to find the Truth.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

I made the decision to do my best to detach from material things. And I love material things. But it may be what's made me depressed, because it's just not enough. That among other things... maybe is what brought this dream on:

I had a dream I was a wealthy man (much different from the modest life I live now). In this dream I had a son. He was the most adorable son and the most beautiful child that I had ever seen. He was about three or four years old and he had a little blue baseball cap. The problem was that he hated me. I loved him with all of my heart but he blatantly hated me. On top of that, I was getting ready to die but could not tell him. I'm not sure why I was dying. I took the abuse from him because I knew that I would not be around him much longer, and I was sad about that. I remember stamping his tiny feet with chalk so that we can make sweet little footprints with them. He ended up standing up on my super expensive pleated shorts, and my nanny thought I would be so angry, but I was very reflectional. I didn't mind.

Was this my real life aspiration of wealth dying, perhaps?

#695    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

Could be. Either way the dream seems to be of the sort which lends you an unique perspective/experience and hopefully the wisdom to take as yours which comes along with it.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#696    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

I had 2 weird dreams last night. I've had theses dreams before ( a lot of my dreams are repetitive) or at least the scenery is the same the actual context may be different.

The first one is me walking trough my neighborhood. I recognize the land marks and I always know which way I'm going or when to turn around. I'm just walking looking at the houses, and talking to people along the way.. Some of them walk with me for a little then go on their own way. It seems to be a whole day, begins in daylight then changes to night. It ends with me walking home.

The other one is a dream of a house... this dream I've had many times. It's just me in daily life in this house sometimes there's people with me, sometimes not. It's a really big house with long hallways and huge rooms. One of the clearest ways of knowing I'm in this house is a huge sitting room that sits in the middle of a long hallway on the second floor. The hallway is long and  a bit narrow I would say, it is lined with windows on one side. As you walk down it seems very long but then about half way there is a room, a huge open room... that is the sitting room. It's very fancy, not particularly my favorite but I have used this room to double check if I was in the same house before. My favorite room in this house is a hidden room, it is the room I dream of most often. It is accessed trough the kitchen, the kitchen too is a great part of it... it's in a corner that is mostly windows, it's so bright and pretty. The door to the room is hidden behind something a counter or a cabinet, might be the pantry. Behind the door there is stairs that lead up to the room, That room is also very big and open. This room is comfortable it has lounge chairs and..... bean bags??? (weird). It's like a panic room or something but it has windows and it also has stairs on the outside that lead down to a driveway. Couldn't be a panic room could it??? It has stairs... Anyway when I dream this house I always dream this room and it's entrance, it seems to be symbolic.

I love this house, sometimes I hope I'm dreaming my future house.  :D

#697    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

i always dream of being the hero with super powers. like goku from dbz .. or superman..  and always saving alot of hot ladies..and yeah i think u can imagine what happens next lol :D

#698    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

So I had another dream that partially took place in the streets in my neighborhood, this one was pretty epic. I was with a group of people in this one. At first we were in someones driveway, I was in a big truck (my fiance's uncle's truck) sitting in the passenger seat with my feet up on the dashboard. The doors were wide open and we were kinda just hanging out, there was other trucks and people standing around between them. There was no one in the driver seat, I could see straight out at the other people that were standing between the cars. Then something happened, I'm not sure what it was... but there was a loud sound and a tremble. I hoped out of the truck to see what had happened and all I could see was smoke in the distance.

We all started trying to figure out what had happened, people started hoping in their cars and leaving to go see what it was. A few of us remained behind and were standing around looking at the smoke and talking about what happened. As we were standing there we saw these beings approaching up the road, they looked humanoid in shape but they were very pale white and they had no face (no eyes, no nose, no mouth). We immediately assumed they were the cause of the tremble and smoke, we began to run (for some reason all the cars were now gone). We were running down the street trying to warn people there was an invasion coming, we had to get ready for war because these things were attacking. Eventually we came to a hill (at this point I am no longer in my neighborhood), we could see these aliens or whatever they were down below. Then I clearly heard some one say "they are running around like chickens without a head." I could see the aliens down below bumping into each other and fumbling to the ground. At that moment we all just stood there and watched them. We no longer saw them as a threat, we dropped everything and sat down. Then I woke up.

The dream was very intense for a moment then it all just went back to sitting around. It was very epic!! Kinda hazy.... the smoke never quite left, like there really was a war going on. Woke up feeling charged, I couldn't shake this dream... Had to sit there and analyze it and try to remember little details.

#699    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

I was trying to find my dentist office because I had an appt. The office was located in a hospital and I kept looking at the directory to try to find what floor to go to.  I don't think I found it, the next thing I remember was trying to get into the stairwell, but there was an elderly lady standing behind the door and I couldn't open it because I didn't want to knock her down the stairs. lol So I had to wait a few minutes for her to move, then I went into the stairwell, went downstairs and left the hospital.

Apparantly my house was next door, so I went home and checked my messages. There were a lot of them, from someone worried and wondering where I had been.

My mom came over next, she had an owl with her.  We (my mom, my son & I) are in the backyard with it, and we are worried that the owl will fly away (she bought it to be a pet) It's sitting on my mom's shoulder, and then flies up into a tree.  Brief moment of panic, then I very calmy and cautiously try to lure it back down to me while mom goes in the house to get something. It's scared and nervous, but it flies down to me.

We're playinng with the owl on the grass and seeing if it will hoot. It keeps morphing into some kind of dog, then back into an owl.  This doesn't seem strange at all, just one of those "dream things" that when you wake up don't make any sense at all...

#700    littlemonster92

littlemonster92

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

I had a recent dream that I would class as more of a nightmare. I always have weird dreams which I put down to my crazy sleeping pattern and drinking a lot (not to mention the amount of horror movies I watch) but this particular dream was like no other I have experienced and I was completely sober before I went to bed.
In my dream I awoke in the middle of the night, and I was in my own room which looked exactly the same as it does now (everything was in such detail).
However, I was aware of the fact that I couldn't move. No matter how hard I tried it was too much effort to move, it felt like my body was still asleep. My body felt really heavy and I realised there was something or someone sitting on top of me, holding me down.

When I opened my eyes which was a massive effort, I saw something sitting on my chest. It's very hard to describe what I saw, all I can really say was that it was a person (i.e it had a face, and a human body) but it's body and face was completely smoky, and shadow like (if that makes sense) and even though this sounds silly, I am not joking when I say it had little horns. It didn't say or do anything apart from sit there and look back at me. I don't even know if it was male or female.

That is all I remember, I think I just went back to sleep but it was very vivid the next day.

Probably the most freaky dream I have had in a LONG time!!!

#701    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

I had about three lucid dreams last night, one of them I flew very deep into outer space. I'll only post alittle because they were quite long.

Anyway the first one I was walking outside the backyard of the house I grew up in. I was walking with someone else and we were going along the old track to the national park. Then I turned around and took the slightly newer track to the park. When I was almost in the national park I knew I was dreaming. So at first I was checking out some more of the rather ample ladies but that almost woke me up. So I stayed very still and went back into the dream and so I decided to fly. I flew around but then thought I should run for a bit so I flew down and placed my hands down and started to run. It was weird though because I ran at first with my hands but my feet were still in the air flying. So I was half flying, half running like an animal.

Then I focused and placed my feet down and ran like usual(hands and feet) but it didnt feel very smooth this time. It didnt flow and I think it was because I just wasnt in the right mood or something for running. Then I woke up but I stayed very still again and went back to sleep and into another lucid dream. I dont remember the very start but I was outside and flying very high above the Earth.  Because I was so high I decided to fly across the Earth and to a large city I could see in the distance. I crossed the ocean in a few seconds and came to the city which I guess was New York because I could see the Statue of Liberty but I thought I could also see Big Ben there. So it was like a mix of two cities. Anyway the Statue of Liberty was the second tallest statue there. The largest was a huge statue of a white horse. The horse was made from marble I think and was standing on a white marble base which had gold trim around it.

Anyway I was looking at this city for a bit and because I was so high up I could actually see how the Earth curved. So I decided to fly higher and out into space. I dont fly into space very often while lucid so I thought I might as well for something different to do. So I picked a small group of stars in the distance and started to focus on them and headed towards them. I got pretty far out into space but it felt like I would be flying forever to get there. I was not getting closer. Then I faded out of the dream but I stayed very still again so I would go back into it. So I waited and then next thing I know I'm looking at a lady who is dressed similar to a genie. She was wearing all blue/purpleish and had blue skin.

She was floating in space and I was back in the dream where I had left off. I only saw this lady for a few seconds before she split in half like a curtain opening and revealed that I was much closer now to the stars I had picked. So it was like she acted like a door way and had allowed/helped me to travel and had taken me very deep into space and crossed the gap. Anyway after she opened like a door she disappeared and the stars I had picked were actually other galaxies, so the small group I had picked were each a different galaxy full of stars. I understood then how large space really was and how many countless stars were around and how far I had come. It was an amazing feeling and I started to thank God for witnessing what I was witnessing and experiencing.

Then I started to fly towards a galaxy and I think time skipped or something because next thing I know I'm coming down into the orbit of another planet that has odd creamy white buildings. I dont remember much more after that, I think I woke up I'm not sure.

Anyway I had other lucid dreams after that but that one was the more interesting of them. I've never gone that far into space before and it was quite an experience. Usually I find it hard to get out of the obrit of Earth but this time it was easy because I basically started orbiting.

In one of the other dreams afterwards I was telling some of friends of mine about this dream and that it was sad to see that the Earth was not as green as it was before. I was telling them that many trees had been cut down and it was not nearly as green as it used to be.

#702    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

View PostKazahel, on 11 April 2012 - 07:21 AM, said:

I flew around but then thought I should run for a bit so I flew down and placed my hands down and started to run. It was weird though because I ran at first with my hands but my feet were still in the air flying. So I was half flying, half running like an animal.

That's funny. Like a one man wheelbarrow race?

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#703    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

View Post_Only, on 12 April 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

That's funny. Like a one man wheelbarrow race?

lol, yeah it was like that. It felt quite strange.

I had another few lucid dreams last night. They meld together though because I wake up and then go back into the same dream, they were quite long and I had other dreams after them, so I only remember parts.

Anyway I dreamt I was in a city and I started to sing to myself a song about flying for some reason. I dont know why but I just did. This then made me start to slightly hover off the ground during the song. So I went lucid and took to the sky. I flew around the city and was really enjoying flying. At one stage I flew past a young woman and so I grabbed her from the ground and we flew together. I was trying to teach the others on the ground how to fly. When I picked her up after a few moments she turned into just the head of a small white dog that was basically small enough to fit into both my hands(I was using both hands to hold her). She was also though a bird. So she was like both, like a dove but the head of a dog. Her ears were her wings. It was weird. I told her when I was high in the sky that I am lonely because I fly alone.

So I wanted to teach the others how to fly. I think then she might of been flying with me for a little, I'm not sure because I was flying very high over the city and I told someone next to me that I like to do this sometimes for fun. When I said this I let myself fall from very high up. I fell very fast and just smacked onto the ground face first. Then I stood up, dusted myself off and just took to the sky again. Then it was like the dream ended and I managed to get back into the same dream. I was in the city again but a loud speaker was telling everyone something about no one is allowed to fly or flying is impossible, something like that. This of course triggered me into knowing I was dreaming again, so I flew around and told everyone that it is possible and you just have to try.

I also did a cool move last night I havent done before where I slammed myself down on the ground and with my hands and I hit the ground and made a "hidukan" sound (lol) and I made a line of fire go from me stretching about 50-100 meters along. It looked pretty cool and so I did that a few times for fun. I would just jump up off the ground and slam down with my hands and make the fire and the earth would shake for a moment. There was much more to the dreams but I forget most of it. There was also a large glass door to a building that had long silver handles engraved with a pattern of two snakes. I liked them and told that to the person whos building it was or who had made them, I'm not sure.

At another stage in the dream some others didnt believe that we were dreaming so I flew through some solid objects to show that we were. There was also about two times when the fire line thing didnt work. I was asked to show some people and so I did but it didnt work. So I tried again but I really had to put ki into it. Hard to word but I had to focus the energy into it which made it work. I also remember setting myself on fire and spinning through the air. I thought that would be fun but it was kinda hard to see where I was going. And I also remember flying above the water, like water skiing above it which was fun. Someone else tried that but sunk. There are parts I keep remembering now as I type and I'm sure I'll remember more throughout the day.

Anyway I thought it was interesting that I was singing about flying which made me go lucid. I seem to be flying more than running now.

#704    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

I don't know if it's really "weird", but I found this part of a dream I had this morning very different and fun, and not what I usually dream.

In a part of a pretty interesting dream that took me through various situations around a central area, I was in a casino, playing a game. It used cards, one card being equal to one dollar. I started by guessing what color the card the dealer would put down. I guessed it correctly, so won that card, and equally won a dollar. I kept the card I won as my card to play next turn, and my betting money. I then played it next turn, and if it was the same color as the next card the dealer played, I also won that card, and another dollar. I did win it in the dream. I now had 2 cards in my pool to use to play and as my betting money. I had the choice to bet and play either one of the cards in my pool, or both. And if the colors of the cards the dealer played next turn (matching the amount I played) matched the color sequence of my laid out chain of cards, I won them.

And so it went like that. However many cards I acquired from the dealer were my pool of cards to play, and my money. I choose how many of them I want to play each turn, risking winning more cards, and getting more reward, at the higher risk of losing the more cards I laid down in a chain on my turn.

I played a bit in the dream, and ended up winning 6 cards and 6 dollars (whoo, lol). I then decided to stop, because even though this game was fun, it was risky, and I would most likely end up going back and forth in winning and losing, not getting much progress.

Knowing that I don't gamble, much less in casinos, and haven't come across any mention of casinos, gambling, or card games in my recent waking life, I realize this i=was probably a symbolic part of my dream. I just wish I was better at interpreting symbolism in my dreams.

Edited by _Only, 22 April 2012 - 06:04 PM.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#705    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:31 AM

I had a sleep paralysis dream last night. I was finding it hard to sleep at about 4:30 AM. Eventually I fell into a sleep paralysis. I couldnt move and I had the feeling of someone evil in the room with me. After a little I managed to break out of the paralysis by just using my mind to move. I think the first time I got out I looked up at the clouds and called for God but then I found myself back in the bed in my body.

I couldnt move again and I was inbetween being awake and asleep so I made myself go back out of body. I was at the foot of the bed and this time I was pretty angry and was saying to the presence to show itself and fight me. I was challenging it even though I was finding it tricky to move and to see. I even used that stupid teenage saying "come at me bro!" which was meant as a joke and to annoy it but it was also meant seriously as if fight me.

Then I think I went back into my body in bed but I made myself go out again and this time I walked towards the lounge room. It was still dark and my eyes were flickering light like a strobe light as a way for me to see. I started to search the house and was noticing things were misplaced, so I saw a kitchen cupboard in the hallway and things like this.

Then I walked towards my sons room because I started to feel that it had gone into there. Outside his open door was the fan that I sleep next to which was hovering in the air about head height. It had no cover covering the blades and it was turned on and I think was meant to be a threat. Thinking about it afterwards it was kinda spooky looking but when I saw it I just punched it smack right in the middle of the moving blades and knocked it to the floor.

I walked in and my sons room was all different and more like how it was when he was about 4yrs old. Then I found myself back in my bed and I made myself go back out of the paralysis and I was standing near the head of the bed looking at the wall. I could feel the evil presence standing right next to me so I said to it something like " sorry I get angry at ya" "do you want to be friends?". I said this because I couldnt see it anyway and I felt it was pointless in attacking it and that maybe it wanted to be friends with me.

And I dont remember much after that. I think I just went into a dream which I do remember but wont bother telling.

Edited by Kazahel, 09 May 2012 - 02:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users