Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 7 votes

The weird dreams thread!

• Please log in to reply
1079 replies to this topic

#796    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 3,015 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

You do realize all dreams are of self analysis.:)

#797    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,956 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 25 February 2013 - 03:24 AM, said:

You do realize all dreams are of self analysis. :)

I dont believe all dreams are just from the subconscious. Take for example precognition dreams and shared dreams. Do a search for 'Ambulance' under my name for an example of a Precog and a search for 'red paint' for an example of a shared dream.

So I believe it is possible to communicate with entities in the dreaming environment. Testing if they are not just from the subconscious is the tricky part though.

#798    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

So Last night i had a pretty vivid dream of what looked like a missile coming in and blowing up what looked to be a city. The sky was all Black and the missile was white and i could see the smoke trail. I remember hearing the name "Florida" in my dream. Don't know what that means but i am glad i live in New York.

Edited by stevemagegod, 04 March 2013 - 05:04 AM.

#799    _Only

_Only

• 6,463 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

This one is from last year, but for some reason I've been thinking about it again lately, kind of fascinated. It's a two part dream. I had the first on one night, and then the next (which was a prequel it seemed) a week or so later.

The first dream I still have pretty vivid memory of. I had just gotten a new car; a silver or gray Volkswagen Golf. I was excited about it and got in to check it out. It was so fresh and new inside. I decided to take it for its first drive. I was having a lot of fun driving it, and soon ended up on the freeway. I was going quite fast, enjoying myself. But I sensed something wrong. I had looked away from the road for some reason, and when I looked back I noticed cars stopped ahead of me on the freeway. I swerved to not hit the car in front of me, but realized I was to hit another. It was too late. Just as my car was about to hit the car in front of me, my view switched from me inside my car, to me standing (or being) in front of the other car, looking back at the front of it, as mine smashed into theirs. I watched the crash from this vantage point, seeing the front car smash in, knowing my car was behind it. I realized I had likely died. I woke up.

The later dream I only barely remember a part of, but it was what happened in this one that fascinates me. I was at a car dealership and a salesman was showing me a gray/silver Volkswagen Golf. I was excited about it, and wanted to see how fast it could go...

So this was the first series of dreams I've had which had a running story, and it was in reverse. My car crash death dream's prequel came later; me buying the car, and wanting to take it out for a speed test. Which leads to the previous dream. Really interesting.

Edited by _Only, 04 March 2013 - 05:42 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#800    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

• "I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
    -Rocketgirl

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

About two years ago I had a dream that looked like it came from the world of Lisa Frank.

It was about me and some more people on a planet made of ice cream. There were chocolate volcano's. It rained sprinkles there instead of water. I remember there were spoons everyone in the ice cream that was built like mountains with cherries on top. The sky was beautiful it was a dark purple color that looked almost black and it was covered with stars.

It was the sweetest dream I've ever had.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#801    _Only

_Only

• 6,463 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

View PostRocketgirl, on 04 March 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

It was the sweetest dream I've ever had.

plbbttff

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#802    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,463 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

I've had a lot of weird dreams in my lifetime so far...   one that stands out as particularly  UNUSUAL  is one i had when i was about 10  that seemed to last for MONTHS!!!!!!!
lol...  i don't remember many details,   just that i was on a wagon train going west ..  had all sorts of trials and tribulations..  i don't remember if i made it to my destination "out west"  before i woke up...  but  i remember waking up and being Astonished  that i  actually felt as if i had been away  on this dream trip  for MONTHS!!!!!!

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#803    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

I've posted about this several times, without response or opinion, so I guess it is a bit boring, but my dreams kinda puzzle me when I read about all the stuff people are dreaming.  I dream enough, but its all basically the same.  I'm somewhere nice, and I float about looking at the view.  Nothing ever happens except maybe I see someone and wave at them or see an animal and it looks back at me.

#804    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,956 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:44 AM

I had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt I was somewhere inside and a tiny little fairy about half the size of your pinky finger was singing a musical. It was standing close to me on a desk or something and was singing very loudly for such a tiny fairy. I don't know if it was a boy of girl because it wasn't really obvious to be one or the other. Anyway it was singing wonderfully and the two notes I remember the fairy kept ending on those last notes out of the Close Encounters tune(the F and C I think it is). So it was a fairy but it was also an alien and music was like its way of life or something. I cant word it well but I thought it was great at musicals, it was like a tooth fairy but a music fairy.

I don't remember much but it was singing away and Princess Catherine was close to me in the same room closer to a small, darkish blue jelly baby like being that was also alien. The jelly baby was laying down and was surrounded in a small circle of blue jelly baby like stuff and was on the desk next to the fairy. The princess was looking after the jelly baby who would try to sit up every now and then. I think she was speaking with it but I don't remember clearly. I think it was meant to be a baby fairy though.

Anyway so the singing fairy had to leave and so placed a small tan coloured bell like flower on the door so when the fairy returned the flower would ring and we would know the fairy was back, to sing again. So the bell would be very loud even though it was very small.

It was kind of odd to dream it and I wish I could remember it more clearly.

Edited by Kazahel, 14 March 2013 - 03:00 AM.

#805    spayneuter

spayneuter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

• Live Long And Prosper.
    Please spay and neuter.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

I think a dream's meaning is entirely up to the dreamer.  All these dreams I'm reading here are very interesting but I would like to know what the dreamers think their dreams mean.

What a man dwells on, he becomes.

#806    jjphere

jjphere

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

My dream. This came around the time of my birthday. There was a birthday party for me with good things to eat, but
the only unusal thing about it was that everyone, except myself, was dead. They were all faces that I had known in my lifetime,
who were no longer alive. My grandmother was there and I asked her if I would ever see her again, but she wouldn't or couldn't answer me.

That was it, at least all that I can remember.

Edited by jjphere, 14 March 2013 - 05:25 PM.

#807    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,463 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

View PostKazahel, on 14 March 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

I had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt I was somewhere inside and a tiny little fairy about half the size of your pinky finger was singing a musical. It was standing close to me on a desk or something and was singing very loudly for such a tiny fairy. I don't know if it was a boy of girl because it wasn't really obvious to be one or the other. Anyway it was singing wonderfully and the two notes I remember the fairy kept ending on those last notes out of the Close Encounters tune(the F and C I think it is). So it was a fairy but it was also an alien and music was like its way of life or something. I cant word it well but I thought it was great at musicals, it was like a tooth fairy but a music fairy.

I don't remember much but it was singing away and Princess Catherine was close to me in the same room closer to a small, darkish blue jelly baby like being that was also alien. The jelly baby was laying down and was surrounded in a small circle of blue jelly baby like stuff and was on the desk next to the fairy. The princess was looking after the jelly baby who would try to sit up every now and then. I think she was speaking with it but I don't remember clearly. I think it was meant to be a baby fairy though.

Anyway so the singing fairy had to leave and so placed a small tan coloured bell like flower on the door so when the fairy returned the flower would ring and we would know the fairy was back, to sing again. So the bell would be very loud even though it was very small.

It was kind of odd to dream it and I wish I could remember it more clearly.

Please don't take offense Kazahel,   I know dreams are strange ..    but that is one of the Funniest things i've ever read  :lol:

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#808    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

I had a dream once that i was a singularity and had been trapped in lonely nothingness for infinity but somehow then created the universe to make myself less lonely.. i then proceeded to convince myself that it was all created by me and now that i knew the game was up and id be forced back to singularity... then i woke up went outside looked at the stars and thought... a-sif you could create the universe douchebag!

Umm question are you guys real?

Edited by Silver Surfer, 15 March 2013 - 01:18 AM.

#809    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,956 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

View Postlightly, on 15 March 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

Please don't take offense Kazahel,   I know dreams are strange .. but that is one of the Funniest things i've ever read  :lol:
None taken. It was kinda funny. Reminded me just a little of that frog off bugs bunny which sings. https://www.youtube....h?v=YkfU1JqmkHM

I had a long lucid dream last night. It started where I was walking through my old primary school with an old friend of mine. He was telling me how he was getting a tattoo done and we were walking to a large boat where he was getting it done. So where the oval was supposed to be it was the ocean and instead of having a shore it was like looking at a wall of water about 1.5 meters high and then just dropping straight down. This triggered me into knowing I was dreaming and I pointed this out to him.

I forget parts but we went on the boat and I flew around and flew through walls and things and ended up in a room by myself trying to think of what to do with my dreaming time. I decided to call for the angel Raphael again so I vibrated the name loudly a few times and a moment later a large/tall being popped up in front of me dressed like a nun(in black). It didn't seem to be male or female but I got the impression it was more male because of its voice. Its face was made out of white marble and it had no eyes, so it was smooth where the eyes should be. And there was the streaks you get in marble(so I knew it was marble)all over its face. I think it had sharp teeth but I'm not sure, it wasn't scary or threatening but it was a little off putting.

Anyway it said to me "Why do you call for the demon Raphael?"  Which somewhat confused me. Then it said something about being like Dead Space 2(I think meaning Raphael was), which is a game I don't own and I didn't want to speak or continue calling out for Raphael until I checked the info in real life that I was given by this.. character. But I forget the info now. lol. Typical. It was a long dream and this part was at the start.

I think I flew through the wall and left the room and later decided to call YHVH in the breathing way. I did this a few times but cant remember much around that point.

Then I remember being up at the house I grew up in and another old friend was there. He was laying down in the vines and he was holding a small snub nose revolver. As we got close I said something jokingly about the gun and he leapt up because I had surprised him and pointed the gun at me. I took it off him and said to him that this wont help you at all because I knew I was dreaming and to show what I meant I put the revolver up to my temple and pulled the trigger 4 times. "bang bang bang bang!" So the gun made the noise but the bullets didnt harm me and he said something like "yeah but its pretty loud hey". Which it was. lol. Bloody loud being that close to my ear. Then I opened the revolver and showed the bullets had been fired and that I cant be harmed. But I remember telling of a way to maybe harm me in a dream(my vulnerable point) but I never type that. I had a piece of metal covering it when I showed the spot.

Then I just spent most of the night flying around. I saw myself at one stage wearing a tan coloured triangle oxygen mask like thing and I looked quite different.  And there was a guy in a building I was with who I was showing how glass in dreams molds to your body when you go through it. I was pushing my hands and face through to show him and I noticed military men surrounding outside with guns. I had to protect him so I flew out the window and flew very fast past them and knocked them all off the roof. I took a few sweeps to do it and I just knocked them off with my arm. I watched them fall to their deaths.

There was more to the dream but I forget. I remember closing my eyes at one stage which woke me up but I went straight back into the dream. I cant remember why I closed my eyes though.

#810    Sekena

Sekena

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:43 AM

So. It's not like I've been having the exact same dream over and over, but for awhile now I've been having dreams about learning how to skateboard. Always different scenarios and situations, but I'm always learning how to skateboard. I'm usually with others as well. Why do I
keep dreaming about learning how do skateboard? Does it mean I should learn? I've never riden a skateboard in my life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users