Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sucking sea spiders defy scientific classific

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    starlitkate

starlitkate

Mummer's Star

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

• I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:34 PM

sad.gif  Those look scary.  Now I'll be looking all over the ocean floor when I go in the ocean.

- Signature removed, exceeds 500x150 size limit -

#17    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:47 PM

They are sexy and attractive tongue.gif rofl.gif

I guess pickens are slim at the bottom of the ocean in antarctica. It sure says a lot about her fellow male scientists though. How would you like to be referred to as "a nice guy with a good personality" in comparison to a "sexy and attractive goo sucking spider at the bottom of the freezing ocean".

That must be a hit to the ego...

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#18    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 28 July 2006 - 02:48 AM

I guess pickens are slim at the bottom of the ocean in antarctica. It sure says a lot about her fellow male scientists though. How would you like to be referred to as "a nice guy with a good personality" in comparison to a "sexy and attractive goo sucking spider at the bottom of the freezing ocean".

That must be a hit to the ego.

LOL, they must be disheartened tongue.gif

Edited by frogfish, 28 July 2006 - 02:48 AM.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users