Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

"READINGS OF OAK ISLAND MYSTERY INSCRIPTION"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#16    RollingThunder06

RollingThunder06

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

• Most people can hear; however, how many really listen?

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:09 AM

Aren't you worried that now you have published all this information on the symbols that maybe someone else will try to get permission for access to the island or even the owner hiring their own crew to try and find whatever treasure there is?

Posted Image

#17    oakster

oakster

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:45 PM

Aren't you worried that now you have published all this information on the symbols that maybe someone else will try to get permission for access to the island or even the owner hiring their own crew to try and find whatever treasure there is?

No I have the Treasure trove rights and I am seeking investors read about it here->
http://kr.mendhak.com it links to mythandmystery.com

I am going to start my next phase a expedition in the near future if they if they they attemp to excavate my treasure they will be doing it for me.

keith

Edited by oakster, 19 September 2006 - 06:46 PM.

#18    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,751 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:09 PM

- What is the actual evidence that anything at all has been discovered on Oak Island?

good luck... There is no surviving evidence that the nine platforms existed. Indeed, it is noteworthy that no debris, lost tools or other items mentioned in the early accounts have been found. This includes the two links from the gold chain, the piece of parchment, the inscribed stone, and even the tree itself.

LINK-> Oak Island

#19    Foxe

Foxe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:34 PM

good luck... There is no surviving evidence that the nine platforms existed. Indeed, it is noteworthy that no debris, lost tools or other items mentioned in the early accounts have been found. This includes the two links from the gold chain, the piece of parchment, the inscribed stone, and even the tree itself.

LINK-> Oak Island

That's precisely the point I was trying to get at, I just wanted to see whether Oakster or anyone else would respond  devil.gif

All of the information on the early expeditions (the ones where they actually "found" stuff) comes from two newspaper articles written decades later which cannot even agree with each other and just happened to be written by two men trying to excavate at Oak Island during the middle of a fund raising drive...

Foxe

Don't believe everything you are told. Question it, examine it, ask for the evidence and make your own mind up.

#20    SwampGator

SwampGator

Skeptical Skeptic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

• It seems common sense is not that common.

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:36 PM

How is it possible for you to have the treasure rights when the island is privately owned?????
Can you show any proof that you own the rights? Surely you must have this proof.

"The ones who look so far outside the box they lose the box completely = Blind Believer"   Chaoszerg

#21    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,751 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:52 PM

All of the information on the early expeditions (the ones where they actually "found" stuff)...

that's assuming they 'ACTUALLY' found stuff...  grin2.gif

#22    Foxe

Foxe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:32 PM

that's assuming they 'ACTUALLY' found stuff...  grin2.gif

Hence the inverted "commas"... grin2.gif

Foxe

Don't believe everything you are told. Question it, examine it, ask for the evidence and make your own mind up.

#23    Murderman187

Murderman187

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

• allround profiler,
    heavily based investigations
    executive discovery
    operations development

Posted 19 September 2006 - 10:13 PM

scam, no doubt

show us the rights or the agry mob will turn on you

Ehhm , this is complicated!

#24    Col. Kurtz

Col. Kurtz

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

• God told me to skin you alive.

Posted 19 September 2006 - 10:29 PM

I dont know how you could ever find anything on oak island anyway,,from every pic ive seen of it it has more holes drilled in it than the state of texas. Instead of the money pit it should be named the gravel pit cause thats what it looks like now.

Hey Joe ,,where you goin with that gun in your hand??

#25    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 19 September 2006 - 10:29 PM

When I grow up I want to be a philanthropist.

#26    oakster

oakster

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 10:06 PM

MENDHAK.COM

A new light shines on the Oak Island Treasure Mystery

Just when you thought the mysterious and elusive Oak Island treasure hunt had died down, a fresh new perspective on the mystery could overturn the entire context of the hunt and lead us in a completely different direction.

First Nations Researcher Keith Ranville has come up with a very distinctive and interesting interpretation of the Oak Island etchings which differ significantly from the existing interpretations due to his Native Heritage (Canadian) background.

Read More--> http://kr.mendhak.com

MYTHANDMYSTERY.COM

Keith Ranville's Translation of the Oak Island Flagstone
Keith Ranville [His website: A new light shines on the Oak Island Treasure Mystery.] has come up with a differing translation from the generally accepted one. He is of native Canadian descent and has used his native background to find a message on the stone. The message concerns an island two islands to the east of Oak Island (Birch Island) which has a distinctive triangle carved into the north side of the island.
In an email to us, Ranville says: "the forty symbols [on the flagstone] explain about an island two islands east of Oak Island called Birch Island, on the north end of birch Island the impression of a triangle is there.

Read More--> http://www.mythandmystery.com/keith_ranville.htm

ASTRAL WORLD.COM

Keith Ranville's New Oak Island Money Pit Theory
The Astral World Home
P
Keith Ranville - The man behind the theory
This is a completely new theory on the Oak Island Money Pit mystery put forth by a Canadian man named Keith Ranville. When he first contacted me I almost deleted it thinking it was spam but after reading into it a little more he really caught my interest. He has since been keeping me posted with the latest news and there will surely be more to come so all I can give you is what I know so far.

Read More--> http://www.theastralworld.com/templar_myst...thranville.html or
http://www.theastralworld.com/sitemap.html

LOST TREASURE HUNTING.COM
Keith?s new information is interesting and really deserves a closer look, New Technology is really changing the way we hunt for treasure and the fact that Keith is using what every treasure should know that it all begins with research, This is a great lesson to pass on to new treasure hunters. I know when he goes to start digging I would love to be there with him.

Read More--> http://www.losttreasurehunting.com/blog/20...d-treasure.html

LostTreasureHunting
Panning for Gold, Gem Mining, Treasure Articles, and more...
LostTreasureHunting.com

These are Referance Websites that does explain my "BIRCH ISLAND THEORY"

Keith

O.KAY
Mobsters
I have the treasure trove for birch Island I applied at N,S Natual Resourses and I applied for my Special Places Permit at Novs Scotia Museum Of Natural History I dont have scanner top put my treasure license on it but if tou email me a canadian fax # I will fax you my $5OO.OO reciepts for the treasure License. I am not goona do all this research and let someone walk away with it that dont sound logical...

Keith

http://kr.mendhak.com

#27    Bokonontheancient

Bokonontheancient

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

• "If you can't join them, make your own team."

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:06 AM

Ooh Pirate booty count me in.  Also made the maker of the stone tablet purposely threw the treasure hunters off, it could be in a completely different place. wink2.gif

#28    Bokonontheancient

Bokonontheancient

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

• "If you can't join them, make your own team."

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:07 AM

not made; maybe* sorry

#29    Foxe

Foxe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:15 PM

More replies, but still no answers...  no.gif

Foxe

#30    oakster

oakster

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:40 PM

DAL HOUSIE UNIVERSITY HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA -->

Steve Zou, P.Eng.,Ph.D.
Minning Engineer
Phone(902) 494-3977
Fax (902) 425-1037
Steve.Zou@dal.ca

Dec 1, 2005

To whom it may concern:

Re: Mr. Ranville?s discovery of the oak Island Mystery

Last Week, Mr. Keith Ranville came to see me in my office and provided a
Document regarding his discovery of the Oak Island Treasure Mystery. He made a Presentation and explained his Findings.

I found that his interpretation of the inscription carved on the stone discovered in 1803 is
very different from others. I believe that hi translation has some logic and is reasonable to certain degrees. If his discovery can be proven to be correct, it will have a significant impact on Canada?s heritage on the east coast. Therefore I think that his proposed project is worth consideration for support.

Sincerely

Steve Zou, P.Eng.

BEAR RIVER FIRST NATION NOVA SCOTIA-->

Bear River First Nation

P.O. BOX 210                                             PHONE: (902) 467-3802
BEAR RIVER                                                           (902) 467-3803
NOVA SCOTIA                                                FAX: (902) 467-4143

October 18, 2005

To whom it may concern:

Please be advised that Keith Ranville has met with the BEAR RIVER FIRST NATION of Nova Scotia and provided a presentation of his proposed research on Oak Island or Mahone Bay. On behalf of the Bear River First Nation, we support this project in principle and look forward to the progress of this endeavor.

Respectfully,

Chief Frank Meuse jr.

Edited by oakster, 26 September 2006 - 10:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users