Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Devils Road

crazyapricot9

Alright so i live about 20 minutes away from devils road and have been on it a few times in the past week....the first night me and my friend just rode on it to see what it was about.....then we went again last night and we met up with some other people and we were going to go up the trail to the house but they had to leave and i didnt wanna leave my car alone because there was this crazy hick in a hug pick up speed around swerving at us.....my plan is to go up with 4 or 5 people, and get dropped off and the driver will just drive around while we go up to the house....we are going to be recording everything we see.....im hoping to go sometime this week or this weekend so i will put up a post of how it went after we go up to the house and check it out...may even see if the front door is open !!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DelVal Paranormal

• coldethyl

• crazyapricot9

• SammehBlood :F

What in the world is "Devil's Road?"

:unsure:

What in the world is "Devil's Road?"

:unsure:

It is said that there is a house on devils road that was owned by the Duponts where they used to have incest freaks running around and it was some KKK satanic worship place and they sacraficed people...there are many stories you can find about the history of it all

It is said that there is a house on devils road that was owned by the Duponts where they used to have incest freaks running around and it was some KKK satanic worship place and they sacraficed people...there are many stories you can find about the history of it all

Would you please point out where we can find these stories?

I googled devil's road and duponts and satanic and duponts and I didn't get anything of interest back.

Thanks!

Would you please point out where we can find these stories?

I googled devil's road and duponts and satanic and duponts and I didn't get anything of interest back.

Thanks!

There is a huge post in here about that place...read the one titled 'house of the unholy'

• 3 weeks later...

There is a thread on here about the house of the unholy..its on devils road..well actually very close to it..theres alot about devils road there on that thread.

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently doing a documentary of this place. Right now, we have visited "Devil's Road" about 10-20 times in the past month. We have pictures and even video of the road, tree and surrounding area. However, we have yet to find the cult house. The pictures are located at http://www.bbhproductionz.org. We will be posting the videos up soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can Some one tell me how to get to devils road from the pike creek area

thanks <3

We could take you there sometime if you wanted... let us know

We could take you there sometime if you wanted... let us know

Never go off with strangers.

"Hey Mom, I'm going ot go off to a place called Devils Road to look at a House of the Unholy with a bunch of people that I don't know!"

"Have fun, Dear! Don't forget to take your Blood Goblet and a camera! "

Yeah, something about that conversation just doesn't seem right.

The place sounds creepy, but have fun investigating!

Never go off with strangers.

It was meant to be sarcastic guys, however, that's not how it was taken... I most definently wouldn't really suggest people going with strangers

It was meant to be sarcastic guys, however, that's not how it was taken... I most definently wouldn't really suggest people going with strangers

I was joking as well. :tu:

• 1 year later...

My older brother rode his bike up there once, during the day so he didn't see the crazy driver. (The crazy driver by the way is a sort of specter that is supposed to scare people away from the place, it dissapears when you reach the gate or et out of the car.) Anyway, my brother says he talked to the owner of the place, some older guy. And the uy said that he's never noticed anything strange, but then again, you never know who to trust up there.

• 9 months later...

That is crazy. I read that. Omg. I really wanna goo. Like really Badd. But idkk. I guess it would be fun to see all of these things come together like that. But again it would be scary at the same time. But i am going to try to go during the day time to see if one of the red " Gaurd " Trucks come out. Cause apperently, You can never see anyone driving the trucks. Like there doing it on there own. That would be crazy if it were true. Ommmmggg. :blink:

But i know one of the duponts. His name is jack. Really good friend of my moms . I could have asked him about the house. But i dont talk or see him anymore. So yeah. But i just wanted to throw that in there. :)

Edited by SammehAlex

How about staying off the folks's private property?

How the heck can people do that ? That house there are legends and mysterys hidden within and around that house. That road is really crazy.

If someone belives hard enough , And sees enough that road could mess up someones mind for the rest of there life. Damn. Could you imagine Going

INSIDE ! i think i would pee myself. :| Really i do believe i would poop myself :$

How the heck can people do that ? That house there are legends and mysterys hidden within and around that house. That road is really crazy.

If someone belives hard enough , And sees enough that road could mess up someones mind for the rest of there life. Damn. Could you imagine Going

INSIDE ! i think i would pee myself. :| Really i do believe i would poop myself :$

I grew up in the area and have been on the road plenty of times as a teenager.It is an creey road,but all the stories all just that,stories.There is no evidence of foul play on Cossart road.Its just other teenagers trying to scare people.If you are chased by a truck at night,it is someone just trying to scare you,it isn't a monster,or a kkk GUY,OR A SATAN WORSHIPPER OR AN INBRED dUPONT!

a friend of mine went to the house over the weekend and he's been chased off the road before and all that stuff so he knows what it's like. but this time, he and his friend pulled up to the gate, and since his friend is completely stupid, he honked the horn. about halfway up the driveway they saw these tiny blue lights. like cell phones maybe. and then this huge spotlight goes on right on their car. so they floor it in reverse and floor it out of there. the spotlight is following the car out. this is the weird part. as they were driving away while they were still on the road, my friend looks out the window and sees a grown man in all white crouched down on all-fours on the side of the road, like he was going to sneak up on them while they were distracted by the spotlight.

The place sounds creepy, but have fun investigating!

O'Neill: "Carter! Daniel!"

Carter: "Found a souvenir shop, Sir."

O'Neill: "We're out of here."

Daniel: "What? Why? This place is a treasure chest of artifacts from diverse human culture."

O'Neill: "Daniel, I don't want to hear it. Let's go."

Daniel: "You don't want to...hear it."

I don't get it?