Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Red hair and birthmark

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

• whither goest thou, young rogue?

Posted 01 December 2003 - 09:48 PM

LA has surprisingly few ledgends, no more or less dan any where else.  de peole are not superstitious or due to out-of-religion beliefs. oh well, enough cultural chit chat, back on topic now.

#17    shop99er

shop99er

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 04:48 AM

Redheads will be picked on without mercy throughout their childhood. In time, they will have to learn to defend themselves, or get the crap beaten out of them.

Women with red hair are extremely hot. I always loved dating redheads, but never intended to marry one. The temper, you know. I married a brunette.

BTW, I am a redhead, too. thumbsup.gif

#18    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Celticwitch @ Oct 26 2003, 09:40 AM)
Ahhhh so now that makes sense..... I'm a Witch???!! and there was me thinking I was 'normal'

no problem....witchs are ushaually very.....seductive wub.gif .....

Edited by man_in_mudboots, 14 February 2004 - 07:07 PM.

#19    Duofrost

Duofrost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing Empire, or to challenge
    the fates for another throw, a better throw against one's destin

Posted 15 January 2004 - 03:08 AM

Just to stay on topic i love red heads as well however i have heard the stories from my girlfreind (who is a witch) about the red hair and red birthmark being some kind of powerful witch or something to the effect but the weird thing is she has both red hair and a red birth mark. ohmy.gif  

#20    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (Duofrost @ Jan 15 2004, 02:08 AM)
my girlfreind (who is a witch) has both red hair and a red birth mark.

freaky......could the birth mark actually be some kind of obscure tatoo? the chance that a powerful witch would be born with a red birth mark is slim. maybe all witches get a tatoo at their acceptance into the witch cult.

#21    Duofrost

Duofrost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing Empire, or to challenge

Posted 15 January 2004 - 08:11 PM

no its not a tat its real trust me

#22    canadian119

canadian119

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

• And for ther is so gret diversite In Englissh, and in writying of oure tonge, So prey I God that non myswrite the

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:47 AM

Is her birthmark bright red or like reddish brown?

#23    JLA369

JLA369

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

• I am beavis!Before me you will bow!

Posted 16 January 2004 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Kismit @ Oct 26 2003, 01:35 AM)
Believe me Red head are hot !!!!!  grin2.gif

Right!!!  

Posted Image

Beavis and Butthead

Things that rock
-------------------------
AC/DC
Sevendust
Metallica
Korn
Black Sabbath
JLA369 says to rock on!

#24    LittleIrishVampiress

LittleIrishVampiress

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

• What you seek above, sow below.

Posted 16 January 2004 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (KayEl @ Nov 29 2003, 02:07 PM)
I suppose men are attracted to redheads because of the unusual hair color. In a world so full of brunettes, redheads and blondes stands out.

whats wrong wit brunnettes, eh?! we aint all dull!!!!!!!!!!!! disgust.gif

tongue.gif  

"I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - Ray Bradbury,  Zen in the Art of Writing

#25    KayEl

KayEl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 12:05 AM

Well, there's still hope for you all boring brunettes and brownettes out there!. grin2.gif
Grab a bottle of Clairol! original.gif
You can be a blonde, a redhead, or both (a different color each side) anytime you want! devil.gif

#26    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Absurdity

• 2,753 posts

• Life is not meaningful, therefore it is.

Posted 17 January 2004 - 07:23 AM

My hair is blood red ( not as light as usual ) and I have a strange circle birthmark perfectly placed on the middle of the back of my neck .

I am no warlock ( it goes against religion of mine ) but I'm not normal .  

In the way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain. Normally, you only need to see what's happening in stage. That's how reality works. If you don't know then it's for the best. Actually, learning about the supernatural only increases the number of things you don't know.

Posted Image

#27    LittleIrishVampiress

LittleIrishVampiress

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

• What you seek above, sow below.

Posted 17 January 2004 - 02:43 PM

my brown hair will do me just fine thank you disgust.gif  

"I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - Ray Bradbury,  Zen in the Art of Writing

#28    Duofrost

Duofrost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 10:37 PM

her birthmark is bright red

#29    Loque

Loque

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 04:30 PM

Perhaps if born with red hair and one of those Birth marks you may also have an instict of some sort that makes you turn to witch-craft?

Any way I have blonde hair that changes shades daily somdays its really light nearly white while the next it will be a goldne brown with black streaks,Yes it is cleaned daily and No I don't dye my hair although I will do soon, a nice white colour. Also I have on the side of my neck a wierd Birth mark, it comprises of 3 raised marks (not spots or moles) but strange discoloured skin that seem to make the points of a triangle, I think its cool and maybe someone should do a thread on wierd birth marks of power or somthing.

Posted Image

#30    PrettyAndCorrupt

PrettyAndCorrupt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• At that point, I knew God.

Posted 20 January 2004 - 05:48 PM

hmm. I happen to find light eyed, dark haired people attractive. Perhaps that is because I am one. original.gif

:::Siva Sarvagatam Prema, Param Satyam Para Siva:::

Sinking, caught up in a whirling motion. Such a strange sensation. The currents uncertain. Like sails of a mill, I spin. Like wheels that move in a circle while you stand on the bank, immune, all evasive..throw me a life line. Save me.
Intimacy and affection, frozen. In this game of chance I forfit. A full hand of love with no counters. Like a moth with no flame to persuade me. Like blood in the rain running thin. While you stand on the inside looking in. Save me, inside looking in. Complete in the circle. Throw me a life line.
Save me.

HinduHumanRights
My deviantART
My journal
Metaphysical goods

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users