Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Red hair and birthmark

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,083 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 20 January 2004 - 05:50 PM

My hubby is a red head... I am blonde!  blink.gif  

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#32    LittleIrishVampiress

LittleIrishVampiress

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

• What you seek above, sow below.

Posted 20 January 2004 - 07:29 PM

ya know, i dont think red heads are as uncommon as thought. i mean look at all the people on this forum alone who have said they themselves have red hair or they know someone who does. theres plenty here in ireland anyways... tongue.gif  

"I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - Ray Bradbury,  Zen in the Art of Writing

#33    buggyelfmaiden

buggyelfmaiden

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

• Little Warrior Elfie of the Army of Bored.

Posted 26 January 2004 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (man_in_mudboots @ Jan 15 2004, 06:43 PM)
QUOTE (Duofrost @ Jan 15 2004, 02:08 AM)
my girlfreind (who is a witch) has both red hair and a red birth mark.

freaky......could the birth mark actually be some kind of obscure tatoo? the chance that a powerful witch would be born with a red birth mark is slim. maybe all witches get a tatoo at their acceptance into the witch cult.

Damn... That means I'm a phoney Druid then.  I hate needles there fore no tatt.  *Pouts*  

And my red hair comes from a bottle.  (Hated my blonde locks)  

But back on topic.  I don't remember anything about a birthmark, but red heads are supossed to have better magic skill.  At least from what I've read.

Buggy and Toe's Random Thoughts My LJ

My website - Enjoy.

Here stands an Elfin warrior... Confuse her for a Keebler sprite and you'll be lucky to leave with limbs in place. - me acting silly in one of my various DnD rpg's

"It's religion.  It's not supposed to make sense." - Melanie Rawn The Ruins of Ambrai

#34    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

• whither goest thou, young rogue?

Posted 26 January 2004 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (buggyelfmaiden @ Jan 26 2004, 10:45 AM)
I don't remember anything about a birthmark, but red heads are supossed to have better magic skill.

maybe it depends on what magiking your doing. there has never been any skillful red head Hoodoo that i know of.

#35    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• The truth is out there...I hope.

Posted 27 January 2004 - 03:47 AM

I knew a few red heads! in school and at a work. some are stereotyped as being "aggressive" and "hyper" and when stressed out they say weird things like "burn it!!!!!!" some red heads will do crazy things. Oh well that is why life is soooo colorful . so that might answer for the bullyings and beatings. I have this former co-worker who just bullied this redhead at work, this co-worker called this red-head, "a red haired baztarded child".  this has an old  meaning: "a unwanted slave child". rainfro.gif

however, i have only met a few red heads who acted normal but have a little devil inside...hehehe.

sasmokin.gif  sasmokin.gif  sasmokin.gif  sasmokin.gif  sasmokin.gif  whistling2.gif

that is my input of it all.

#36    *MoG*

*MoG*

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

• 2008 - Year of the MoG

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:06 PM

My hair is auburn (not bright red, sort of browny red) but the older I get the redder my hair gets, I think by the time I am 60, I will be a propper copper top.

I also have a birthmark, but not in a 'private' place it is on my right foot.

#37    man_in_mudboots

man_in_mudboots

title?

• 2,425 posts

• whither goest thou, young rogue?

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:36 PM

hey, MOG, your avatar is hilarious. is that supposed to be somthing specific, like the jersey devil, or just a little goblin thingy?

#38    ambyglam

ambyglam

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• When in disgrace with fortunes and mens eyes,
    Be glam!

Posted 28 January 2004 - 02:27 AM

its onteresting red hair fact time, its the most difficult colour to colour over or bleach out, and when you dye hair, red is the quickest to fade, but the most difficult to get rid of!

its cos the molecules are so weeeeeeeeeee  po.gif

ph34r.gif  

#39    KayEl

KayEl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:44 PM

I remember reading somewhere that redheads made up 14% of the US population. That means more than one person out of 10!!!

I guess it depends on which part of the country.

rolleyes.gif

Some redhead tidbits:

Red BOND GIRLS
Fiona Volpe (Luciana Paluzzi) in Thunderball
Helga Brandt (Karin Dor, but Dor is really a brunette) in You Only Live Twice.
Teresa di Vincenzo Bond (Diana Rigg) in On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Ruby Bartlett (Angla Schoular, she is more of strawberry blonde) in OHMSS.
Tiffany Case (Jill St. John) in Diamonds Are Forever.
Felicca (Olga Bisera) in the Spy Who Loved Me
Caroline (Serena Gordon) in GoldenEye
Natalya Simonova (Izabella Scorupco, I don't think she's the real deal) in GoldenEye.

Do you know that the first Miss USA crowned in 1952, Jackie Loughery of New York is a redhead?

Redhaired superheros includes:
Kole, Daredevil, Jean Grey (Marvel Girl), the Wasp, Scarlet Witch, the (current) Flash, Black Widow, Vindicator, Batgirl, Hawkwoman,  Banshee, Shanna the She-Devil, Rose and Thorn, Wolfsbane,  Lightning Lass, and although she is not a superhero, Mary Jane Watson.

#40    *MoG*

*MoG*

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

• 2008 - Year of the MoG

Posted 29 January 2004 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (man_in_mudboots @ Jan 27 2004, 10:36 PM)
hey, MOG, your avatar is hilarious. is that supposed to be somthing specific, like the jersey devil, or just a little goblin thingy?

I haven't got a clue what it is supposed to be.  tongue.gif

I found it on advatarity and thought it was kinda cute  thumbsup.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users