Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Defeating Demons

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31    Warbyrde75

Warbyrde75

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:04 AM

I think the story around killing a demon would be very interesting.  Around the basic premise of "can a demon be killed?"; I would say yes.  A number of years ago, I discovered a new energy technique based on the principle that there are spiritual creatures all around us.  They either feed us energy or siphon off our energy affecting our moods, etc.  At the core of this technique's principle is the matter of energy transference.  In essence, energy can be exchanged and we have the ability to siphon energy from these creatures.  That which is could be considered negative energy can be filtered and transformed into positive energy.  It takes a strong individual to do this through proper esoteric energy practice but it can be done.  What that means is that you can kill a demon using this technique.  Because demons and angels are only energy, you could deplete their energy or consume it entirely.  Spirit eating if you will.  Theoretically, it's a sound technique but no one I know has ever attempted it with such a powerful spiritual creature yet because the energy levels are unfathomable at this point.

#32    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:22 AM

The best way to kill one is not to believe in it.  They hate that. :)  Seriously, rise above it and it will be no threat to you.

Edited by sinewave, 24 August 2009 - 07:23 AM.

#33    CausticGnostic

CausticGnostic

Featherless Biped

• 2,125 posts

• "What is divinity if it can come
    Only in silent shadows and in dreams?"
    --Wallace Stevens

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:36 AM

According to the Christian mythology, God created angels as "celestial" servants, but some of them were disobedient and became demons.  Since God (supposedly) gave angels free will, otherwise none of them could have chosen to disobey him, God can be said to have created demons, too.  Or, to put it another way: if angels and demons did exist, then they would exist only because God willed them to exist, and for no other reason.  Conversely, insofar as they would exist only because God wanted them to exist, only God could destroy them. And he could do that simply by ceasing to will that they exist, or by willing that they cease to exist . . . if, that is, there is a God.

Edited by CausticGnostic, 24 August 2009 - 08:39 AM.

#34    MysticOnion

MysticOnion

The Intersect

• 3,675 posts

• That's so awesome I can't watch the road. ((SCREEECH OF BRAKES... CRRRAAASSSHHHH)))

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:21 AM

As you are a writer you can kill the fictional Daemons any way you like.  I write too and in my story I used Talismans, will power and to admonish a particular Daemon I had to use a higher ranking Daemon.. so fight fire with fire.. fight Daemons with Daemons.

But really as a writer you could get creative with this, just look up ancient texts and find some ancient talisman or whatever.. exaggerate and exploit that belief and turn it into a weapon against your daemons.

Posted Image

Gun Bondage?

#35    ORA ET LABORA

ORA ET LABORA

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• " Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness. "

- Aleister Crowley

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

the Bornless ritual ( or the headless ritual as it was originally called ) is said to be a self exorcism ritual. I guess that would kill demons

#36    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Ok so this is more of a "classical" D&D type response - Demons when they do "visit" our plane, either by possession or in their earthly avatar form, cannot actually be "killed" on the material plane.  Their form can be destroyed and they are then banished to their realm in the Abyssal plane for a certain length of time.

To actually "kill" a demon you need to travel to it's home, and kill it there, in many legends the only way to truly kill it is to know it's true name.

On the material plane different demons are dealt with in different ways, so really they sky is the limit from a fictional standpoint.

Ok so this is more of a "classical" D&D type response - Demons when they do "visit" our plane, either by possession or in their earthly avatar form, cannot actually be "killed" on the material plane.  Their form can be destroyed and they are then banished to their realm in the Abyssal plane for a certain length of time.

To actually "kill" a demon you need to travel to it's home, and kill it there, in many legends the only way to truly kill it is to know it's true name.

On the material plane different demons are dealt with in different ways, so really they sky is the limit from a fictional standpoint.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#37    SpiritedThinker

SpiritedThinker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:30 AM

It is possible that humans already destroyed many demons and spirits due to wide use of electromagnetic energy and strong EMF fields.
Probably, you can destroy demons with lasers, EMFs, nuclear bombs and similar devices since these creatures should either partially or completely rely, move, and exist due to their own EMF. If bees die due to EMFs, the demons can too.
By the way, then demons, if they exist, can hate modern humans for those changes in the environment.

#38    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 2,815 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:41 AM

Demons aren't physical.. but then again, you're writing a novel, so anything goes..

#39    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostSpiritedThinker, on 24 April 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

It is possible that humans already destroyed many demons and spirits due to wide use of electromagnetic energy and strong EMF fields.
Probably, you can destroy demons with lasers, EMFs, nuclear bombs and similar devices since these creatures should either partially or completely rely, move, and exist due to their own EMF. If bees die due to EMFs, the demons can too.
By the way, then demons, if they exist, can hate modern humans for those changes in the environment.

You can't kill what isn't alive. And you can't destroy energy.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#40    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,062 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 01 May 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

You can't kill what isn't alive. And you can't destroy energy.
You can however destroy a thing that is made of energy.

Smash a vase with a hammer and the energy and matter of the vase are still in existence.

But the vase is destroyed.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#41    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

Blatant discriminatory demonism of the worst kind! Why kill these innocent demons? what have they ever done that is bad? I thought in 21st Century this type of injustice and discrimination was against any laws in all civilised countries. Intolerance against demons is just so wrong on so many levels. We see this fear and intolerance in the past. It starts with demons as they are an easy target, nobody will defend them, then they come looking for imps. And when they see they can get away with that, then they come for the elves, and before you are even aware, the harmless fairies are swept up in the hysteria. Shocking!

And those Necronomicon books with spells to kill us er, I meant them, what are they about! Posted Image

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri, 02 May 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#42    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,345 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

View PostRandallman, on 27 July 2006 - 03:45 PM, said:

Hi. I'm writing a book, and I need to know some method or another that will kill a weak demon, but only repel a stronger one. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Here we go again.......

Out come the experts on how to get rid of Demons........

Look, if no one in 3 years >>>>>>> http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0  <<<<<<<  can even tell me how to invite one in, no one can tell you how to repel one......They are not real !

Here is the proven fact.....

If you want to destroy them, not have them, get rid of them........   DO NOT BELIEVE IN THEM !!!!!!

This is a proven fact, and is also the number #1 reason I was told I could not get them to appear to me.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#43    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,033 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

The OP hasn't logged in for 7 years, I don't think he's likely to respond now.

#44    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,345 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

View PostSaru, on 02 May 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Arghhhhh.....I hate when I do not look for that.......Maybe a demon got him.

I think a 7 year awakening is a record.

Edited by Sakari, 02 May 2013 - 08:33 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#45    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:37 AM

View PostSaru, on 02 May 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

My thoughts exactly.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users