Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Defeating Demons

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#46    markprice

markprice

what

• 3,767 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

View Postboorite, on 09 August 2006 - 07:36 PM, said:

Oh yes indeedy. I love my shovel! As the great Fred Perrin wrote: "Who said I was stupid to throw my shovel? The stupid is the target of my shovel."

Shovel man. When not defeating evil with a shovel, he makes his living digging graves the old fashioned way. Speaking of old fashioned, his shovel was forged by ancient alchemists with the right amount of silver for the destruction of warewolves. Some say they have seen him in the night sky riding a shovel...

This is getting shilly - Math

#47    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

Usually the people are living in a death trap & a demon starts scaring them in order to get them to flee the premises. It's the demon's way of saving their lives. But the people don't see the connection & think they have to attack or kill the demon instead. Most demon cases are like that. The person or persons are facing death or injury & so the demons try to scare them away from the danger.

#48    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,091 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

Can we please lock this thread since OP been gone over 7 years and we get members replying, not looking at the date that this was created.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#49    markprice

markprice

what

• 3,767 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 06 May 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

Can we please lock this thread since OP been gone over 7 years and we get members replying, not looking at the date that this was created.

Right, but this person just made a good point:

View PostPerfection, on 06 May 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

Usually the people are living in a death trap & a demon starts scaring them in order to get them to flee the premises. It's the demon's way of saving their lives. But the people don't see the connection & think they have to attack or kill the demon instead. Most demon cases are like that. The person or persons are facing death or injury & so the demons try to scare them away from the danger.

While that may be true, how would you know they (demon/devil/spiritual dimensional thing etc.) are not leading a victim to a much worse situation. You are assuming benevolence.

This is getting shilly - Math

#50    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

Well I've only read of them taking one person away to a hell for a few months & that was when the nazis were in the area killing people & the demon removed the person & kept her in hell until the nazis left. Normally they don't try to lead people anywhere except away from danger

#51    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 06 May 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

If they don't lock meaningless threads that exist solely to mock the beliefs of others...I don't see why this thread should be locked.

It could be helpful to anyone in the future who wants ideas for a fictional piece they're working on too :)

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#52    Bloodflower

Bloodflower

Poltergeist

• 2,475 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Iron... such as pendants and objects. Especially meteorite iron.

Put this around you for safety from anything malicious.

Try it.

"When a wolf doesn't want to do something, they look really cute!"
Michelle Paver

#53    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,091 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostRogue Suga, on 07 May 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

Iron... such as pendants and objects. Especially meteorite iron.

Put this around you for safety from anything malicious.

Try it.

Posted Image

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#54    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Lost Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:28 AM

Well I would think you'd need a magical item or sword like the Master Sword from Legend of Zelda..
also magic light arrow should also do the trick.

Scary story about being scratched at 5 AM. Real demon attack story!
https://www.youtube....h?v=_Kzw8RRFsMQ

My collection of true and fiction ghost and ouija stories, horror movie reviews etc.
http://ouijaghosts.blogspot.com/

#55    Draco20

Draco20

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

I don't think that's possible to kill demons or djinns or any other negative entity, one with a strong will can make them go away or send them back where they come from at best. But the spiritual world is another plan of existence and even though it's possible they can come into our reality and influence us as living, we cannot do the same as far as I know.

Good luck with your book, though it seems strange to me that you writte a book on a subject which you do not seem have much knowledge about.

Edited by sam_comm, 27 June 2013 - 11:54 PM.

#56    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,449 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#57    born2run

born2run

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

• "I am afeared there are few die well that die in battle".
    King Henry V,Act IV. Scene i.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

Never read anything with much merit in it to me anyway, that even supported the notion of "us" going around "killing demons", for fun or profit or both. Not saying there aren't some material about how one can do it, supposdly, but I'd not just "summon' one too see if the recommended method really worked. I might imagine all "Hell" breaking loose if some "twit" even tried doing such, assuming one buys into the whole "black books" that supposedly has such info cited in them to summon and basically make a "step-and-fetch-it" out of any particular demon the one doing the summoning feels he/she can get lucky" with. It's late and I am off to bed. :yes:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. :no:

#58    Draco20

Draco20

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

But how can you ''kill'' something that does not live in this world?

Edited by sam_comm, 28 June 2013 - 04:23 AM.

#59    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,449 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:26 AM

View Postsam_comm, on 28 June 2013 - 04:23 AM, said:

But how can you ''kill'' something that does not live in this world?

Don't believe in it, and it never lives.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#60    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,091 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

Demons are humans too

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users