Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Defeating Demons

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

View PostWarbyrde75, on 24 August 2009 - 06:04 AM, said:

I think the story around killing a demon would be very interesting.  Around the basic premise of "can a demon be killed?"; I would say yes.  A number of years ago, I discovered a new energy technique based on the principle that there are spiritual creatures all around us.  They either feed us energy or siphon off our energy affecting our moods, etc.  At the core of this technique's principle is the matter of energy transference.  In essence, energy can be exchanged and we have the ability to siphon energy from these creatures.  That which is could be considered negative energy can be filtered and transformed into positive energy.  It takes a strong individual to do this through proper esoteric energy practice but it can be done.  What that means is that you can kill a demon using this technique.  Because demons and angels are only energy, you could deplete their energy or consume it entirely.  Spirit eating if you will.  Theoretically, it's a sound technique but no one I know has ever attempted it with such a powerful spiritual creature yet because the energy levels are unfathomable at this point.

That would kind of be like putting on a cat suit and trying to wrestle with a lion.  I wouldn't recommend it.  Since demons live day in and day out by the mastery of the art of energy dynamics, it's not likely you'll be stealing any from any of them anytime soon.  What I've found works is starving them out instead.  They feed by agitation.  They agitate by scaring or sadness or anger; drama basically.  So laughing off their antics and playing down their effects has a powerful effect on starving them out.  Give your demon a funny name.  Congratulate him on his fine achievments trying to scare you etc.  Get along with your family and hug everybody no matter what if you are experiencing an infestation.

You can learn or "be allowed" I guess to see demons infested in nearly everyone on earth.  Few realize they come and go in our bodies/minds with relative ease.  Especially if we have unresolved issues.  This is their forte'.  In the last couple of years I've had people, total strangers, fly off the handle at me when I was doing absolutely nothing to provoke it.  They then "wake up" and shake their heads as if they couldn't believe what they just did.  Often they sheepishly apologize after.  At the time of their "performance" I could see what looked like the light go out of their eyes and instead almost imperceptable dark gray shadows darting around just behind their irises.  Then when they snap out of it, the shine returns to their eyes.  Very unnerving.  But also, very interesting to see.  The old saying "the devil made me do it" has more to it than you think...

#77    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

View PostRandallman, on 27 July 2006 - 03:45 PM, said:

Hi. I'm writing a book, and I need to know some method or another that will kill a weak demon, but only repel a stronger one. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
You cannot kill a demon.
In real life, repelling is done on a metaphysical level.
Any of them can be repelled if you know what to do.

A lowercase, weaker... demon, can be sent packing with something as simple as salting the home, and telling it to get the **** out. A bit more tenacious demon salt the house, cleanse the house, and tell it to get the **** out.
Add a candle ritual of banishment if it seems appropriate.

For a really nasty demon, you need the strength of numbers.
There's a reason serious infestations are done with more than one person.

I personally call on a bigger badder entity. Usually a god from a pantheon to which I align myself.

Demon can be badly battered by higher level entities.
Or you can threaten to send them to the abyss.

Demons dont like the abyss. There are nnnassttty things in the abyss. If one of those is bothering you, again, bigger Badder entry.

Generally speaking, to do this, you need someone of pretty much shaman level to do it.

PS.
There is a way to consecrate a blade, to cut in both worlds.
ie, you can cut a spirit. Theoretically, it should also be able to cut a demon.
I'm not sure I would try it unless threatened directly, which hasn't happened in a long time. Yes, I do have such a knife.

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 02 September 2013 - 12:01 AM.

Miss me?

#78    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:02 AM

This post if from 2006.who resurrected this one... LOL

Miss me?

#79    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

First you must ask yourself why you are killing demons, then broaden your understanding of what demons are (and not the religious kind that is portrayed). My advice to you is to learn how to work with spiritual energy and meditate. Energy work can be used on energetic entities allowing you to affect and influence their energetic bodies if you are strong enough. If you have further questions, inbox me.

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#80    Sparkcool

Sparkcool

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

There are soo many Demon, and each with different energy's.How do I put this..Mmmm.Well they thrive on your fear to them, they can also come when your at your most positive, because if they see you doing good in this world they try to stop you, by bringing fear to you.The way to get raid of them is to send them Love and light, that to them is like holy water.I'm not very good at explaining it the way I feel it like some of you..:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users