Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

gulf war syndrom

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    gollum

gollum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

• CHE GUEVARA
    "La Revolucion De La Gente Cubana"

Posted 24 October 2003 - 07:57 PM

does the gulf war syndrom exist?

i spent 6 months in the gulf during "operation storm", between oct 90 and march 91 and received every injection and every anti-nerve agent tablet(even though there was only one kind----N.A.P.S), and to be perfectly honest, i genuinely never had any ill efects from my experience of the war, (except, mabye, the odd scud missile or two coming from above).

So does it exist, or are our brave soldiers on both sides of the "water" suffering from " I THINK THERE'S A LAW-SUIT IN THIS".

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.

Two hundred pounds? I'm not trying to buy cocaine!

Dougal: Oho, Ted, the Italians know about football, all right. And fashion. God Ted, do you remember that man who was so good at fashion, they had to shoot him?

Come here and play online chess @ Gameknot!

#2    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 08:24 PM

from what i've read on it....

What type of exposure have you had to Depleted Uranium weaponry? That seems to be the key point of focus in most of the GWS stuff I have read. The DU shells are supposedly still very radioactive and causes many adverse side effects. I don't really have an opinion, but that is what I have been reading...

#3    gollum

gollum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

• CHE GUEVARA
    "La Revolucion De La Gente Cubana"

Posted 24 October 2003 - 08:43 PM

well acording to the French minister for defence, all of the French soldiers serving in the gulf at the time where forbidden to take any form of protection( medicinal), and he reported , quite proudly, that not one of his soldiers reported any ill effects. But he then "back-tracked" and admitted that they had, in fact, taken N.A.P.S tablets for a "limited period of time". He also said that his soldiers where in every area that any American and British had been in, so no connection to D.U. shells.  Thus the only conclusion is the inoculations, which had no adverse effect on me or anyone else who i served over there with. thumbsup.gif

Two hundred pounds? I'm not trying to buy cocaine!

Dougal: Oho, Ted, the Italians know about football, all right. And fashion. God Ted, do you remember that man who was so good at fashion, they had to shoot him?

Come here and play online chess @ Gameknot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users