Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Kecksburg, PA

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 27 October 2003 - 02:39 AM

heres the site that has a pretty good, clear description of what happened at Kecksburg, PA (the UFO incident that Sci-Fi is asking from NASA) its pretty cool.

i dont know how to insert a link, but heres the addy:

http://www.westol.com/~paufo/newkecks.html

*Moved topic - MC

Edited by Mentalcase, 27 October 2003 - 02:42 AM.

#2    LordSpongebobIII

LordSpongebobIII

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

• "I'm Cool!"

Posted 29 October 2003 - 01:41 PM

I just seen that on sci-fi last night and was really shocked, I can say that I really don't know who to believe on this one.  I am curious to learn more about it so thanks for the link!

#3    xgaryedgex

xgaryedgex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• Liberate te ex inferis

Posted 17 November 2003 - 10:14 AM

i think the most chilling part of the show was when they made that sound clip of the alien in the woods. ph34r.gif. if i heard something like that i would never go into the woods alone again.

There is no such thing as an inevitable war. If war comes it will be from failure of human wisdom.-Andrew B. Law

#4    Athlon64

Athlon64

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 10:54 AM

So, when do we get to see this documentary here in Britain ?

#5    tendo

tendo

Psychic Spy

• 1,503 posts

• Madness is the emergency exit.

Posted 17 November 2003 - 11:41 PM

theres a sound clip??? do u have a link to that site by any chance??? and i have no clue when britain may be seein this..if ever

#6    LisaMHD

LisaMHD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

• Do I smell lasagna??

Posted 20 November 2003 - 12:23 AM

Keres a couple links on Kecksburg, Kecksburg UFO , Sci-fi-Kecksburg

Enjoy!!

I will forever believe that anythings possible, no matter how crazy or unexplainable.

#7    SpaceBlondeGirl

SpaceBlondeGirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

• I tend to rant..:)

Posted 20 November 2003 - 01:07 AM

i think the most chilling part of the show was when they made that sound clip of the alien in the woods. . if i heard something like that i would never go into the woods alone again.

Yes...I watched the special, when I heard that noise I got goose bumps.scared.gif
It was a very interesting show..wish they would show it again.  There was too many eye witnesess to debunk the story.  Something happened that our government is witholding...... I've come to that conclusion.  mad.gif  

Don't mind the typo's----------remember I'm blonde

#8    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Psychic Spy

• 1,025 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 20 November 2003 - 07:04 AM

The Govenment is only doing their job, everyone on this site probably believes that E.T's are visiting earth or have visited Earth, but not everyone else in the world is convinced so.
The reason the government doesnt come out and say that aliens exist, is because it would start absolute Chaos, everything taught in Sunday school, Most Scientific ideas and research would all be proved wrong. Wars would be fought, terrorist would take advantage and kill millions, people would quit their jobs and the whole world would go into a worse depression than the Great depression, and the general public would not accept this truth. God you people are foolish I cant believe none of you ever saw it before.
The Government already tried to explain to the public through the Media that we were being
visited by aliens, through the Famous 1938 radio broadcast of the War of the Worlds, and people went into a complete panic everyone believed it would be the End of the World, I mean people actually quit their day jobs because of this.
The government was trying to prepare us to for what was actually going to happen
to us. Just because a few Fanatics like us believe, some just do not want to no matter what they see, or hear. They are actually protecting us from oursleves, rather than doing harm, because we as stoopid humans are not ready yet.

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

#9    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 20 November 2003 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (LisaMHD @ Nov 20 2003, 12:23 AM)
Keres a couple links on Kecksburg, Kecksburg UFO , Sci-fi-Kecksburg

Enjoy!!

Thanks for the links! original.gif  

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#10    LisaMHD

LisaMHD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

• Do I smell lasagna??

Posted 21 November 2003 - 12:04 AM

Not a prob Benjo!!!!! I aim to please!!! grin2.gif  

I will forever believe that anythings possible, no matter how crazy or unexplainable.

#11    SpaceBlondeGirl

SpaceBlondeGirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

• I tend to rant..:)

Posted 21 November 2003 - 06:53 AM

I understand Nameless...

It would cause wide spread panic, which is something the world does not need.  It just gets frustrating not knowing the truth.  

And yes...thanks for the link thumbsup.gif  

Don't mind the typo's----------remember I'm blonde

#12    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Psychic Spy

• 1,025 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 21 November 2003 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (SpaceBlondeGirl @ Nov 21 2003, 05:53 AM)
It just gets frustrating not knowing the truth.  

Not knowing the truth? But you already know the truth you just have to accept it, do you believe that aliens exist, if you do then that is the truth.
It is our own Beliefs which are our Greatest Truths. So believe in yourself and you will find the truth, which you are looking for. thumbsup.gif

Enlighten Yourself Me, And be Born Again. My eyes are open are yours? wink2.gif

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

#13    LisaMHD

LisaMHD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

• Do I smell lasagna??

Posted 22 November 2003 - 06:41 PM

Heres a couple other links I found.  They have to do with Project Moondust and another form of documentation. Moondust

Kecksburg65

Enjoy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users