Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ouija Boards

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1    Jok3r

Jok3r

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:48 AM

I was just wondering if anybody had used them or something like that. I have heard stories but have never experienced it personally. I know it is used to to contact the dead, but does it work? If you have any experiences, please tell.

#2    MySummerJob

MySummerJob

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:57 AM

no and i dont suggest either cause if you use onbe you culd be posesed or get your house haunted

Posted Image

#3    Syntax

Syntax

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

• The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:27 AM

I've never tried this, and have very little reason to want to do it haha

Ouija boards also extend their use beyond contacting the dead, because they are a focal point for people's energy....some people use them to contact spirits that exist in our plane of existence.

For instance, the famous spirit ASHTAR Supreme Commander of the Imperial fleet (true title). It sounds like poppycock to me, but lots of people are making conact with the same spirit.

haha its a little too Scientology-esque for my liking.

the thing to remember is that all you need is a focal point for your energy. A Ouija board isn't magical.....its not supernatuaral.....its just a board. However, when a group of people FOCUS energies on the same object at once (when they are all gathered around a Ouija board for example) it supposedly makes energy flow a lot easier.

Its a little too spooky for me.

“You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.”
Twitter me - http://twitter.com/whoissyntax

#4    Jok3r

Jok3r

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:43 AM

I agree it does sound spooky. I have been wanting to try i but I am little afraid of what, may happen. I don't want any evil spirits in my house.....who would?

#5    MySummerJob

MySummerJob

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:41 AM

I agree it does sound spooky. I have been wanting to try i but I am little afraid of what, may happen. I don't want any evil spirits in my house.....who would?

not i, but i woundn't mind a friendly ghost like casper the friendly ghost  w00t.gif

Posted Image

#6    Anukis

Anukis

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

• When everyone is against you, it means that you are absolutely wrong-- or absolutely right.

Posted 10 August 2006 - 10:41 AM

I have no personal experience..but, im sure about one thing. better leave the dead alone, and dont mess with those things. These are supernatural stuff which extend our limit of understanding. We could be thinking that its a joke or that no evil spirits exist or are going to harm us, but we would be probably wrong. It's a matter of faith i guess, or you beleive in evil or you don't and think its a game rolleyes.gif

Posted Image

#7    *Frank*

*Frank*

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 373 posts

• Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:22 PM

If you want to use a ouija board, go ahead. Me and my sister used to mess around with homemade ouija boards all the time when we were kids. Nothing ever happened.
Think how often they use them on 'Most Haunted'. When's the last time you saw a real ghost on that programme?

Posted Image

#8    rice

rice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:34 PM

i dont really believe in Luigi boards x). i think the arrow ur moving goes to the letters or answers because in ur head...u want ur question to be answered...and when that happens...ur mind forces u to move ur hands towards it...like...if ur trying to contact a spirit..and u ask.."are u here". u want a ghost to be here..so ur brain makes ur hand move to "yes". its all instincts..just a quick response of the brain to what u want to see.

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix
Cuz the media is full of dirty tricks

#9    Robert1

Robert1

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:02 PM

If you want to use a ouija board, I say have fun.  Despite what some people may tell
you, they are only toys.  I'm pretty sure you can buy them at Toys R Us.
My friends and I have used them on several occassions and nothing serious has
ever happened to any of us.  We just had a lot of fun.

Edited by Robert1, 10 August 2006 - 06:03 PM.

#10    boorite

boorite

Tub of Goo

• Closed
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:28 PM

Some people are very serious indeed when they say they've had nasty experiences with those things. But hey, maybe they're all whackos or liars.

If I did get messages from a ouija board, I wouldn't trust them any more than I trust these magical words that come to me over the internet.

#11    Jacked

Jacked

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:48 PM

i dont really believe in Luigi boards x). i think the arrow ur moving goes to the letters or answers because in ur head...u want ur question to be answered...and when that happens...ur mind forces u to move ur hands towards it...like...if ur trying to contact a spirit..and u ask.."are u here". u want a ghost to be here..so ur brain makes ur hand move to "yes". its all instincts..just a quick response of the brain to what u want to see.

Actually, I dont think that this is true. I've used ouiji boards. Rather recently, about two weeks ago. My friend and I talk to each other while the spirit is moving the planchette from letter to letter. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that, but we did. It moves so slow sleepy.gif . Took us an hour and forty five minutes to receive the message "The person whos spirit is stuck here" I havn't had any bad experiences with ouiji boards, which is probably why I still use them. All the spirits i've spoken to via ouiji board have been really nice. Though my friend and I did get spooked when the spirit spelt out "Danger" We had been cracking Dane Cook jokes and when the spirit (his name was Frank) was at D-A-N, we thought he was going to spell Dane Cook rofl.gif Though, when we saw it was "Danger" we were immediatly quiet and asked him what he meant. We received the message "The person whos spirit is stuck here" (meaning he himself). In my opinion, you can learn a lot through these, false or real. Though I believe that they're real. yes.gif

#12    Phoenix_Within

Phoenix_Within

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

• Philosopher - "one loves wisdom and searches for truth"

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:01 PM

I have used the Ouija Board many times. My friends and I would always play Ouija like a couple years ago. We have had many interesting experiences and it was always fun even when things got spooky. We were touched and seen many spirits or entities, my room even became pretty paranormal. We asked if the spirit would blow out candles and it blew 2 out. Ouija Boards have always been a fun time. I have heard the horror stories but it doesn't matter to me because even if something bad did happen it wouldn't sway my opinion of the Ouija Board. I would tell you to try it and try it. Be serious and don't goof around. And have fun.

#13    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,857 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:10 PM

I've never tried this, and have very little reason to want to do it haha

Ouija boards also extend their use beyond contacting the dead, because they are a focal point for people's energy....some people use them to contact spirits that exist in our plane of existence.

For instance, the famous spirit ASHTAR Supreme Commander of the Imperial fleet (true title). It sounds like poppycock to me, but lots of people are making conact with the same spirit.

haha its a little too Scientology-esque for my liking.

the thing to remember is that all you need is a focal point for your energy. A Ouija board isn't magical.....its not supernatuaral.....its just a board. However, when a group of people FOCUS energies on the same object at once (when they are all gathered around a Ouija board for example) it supposedly makes energy flow a lot easier.

Its a little too spooky for me.

Yep I agree with what you say Syntax. All a ouji board does is act as a focal point in bringing together group energy. With that energy a spirit can use it to comminucate. Ouji boards are one of those weird things that can vary depending on how experienced or receptive a group is as a whole. If you haven't any idea what you're doing with the spirit world or with energy then you'll either attract mishevious low level entites who want to mess around or get nothing much at all. Remember not all entites and energies are human spirit and not all spirits know english. Getting gibberish and circling around is often thought as 'rubbish' or nothing happening at all but it is, it can be group energy flowing in it's basic form or a sign of a non english or young spirit. I think the oldest spirit we ever comunicated with via ouji board was from the 14th Century, his english wasn't on par of what it is today. He used alot of unheard/outdated slang, some of the words we were able to look up and get meanings for, others not...

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#14    Robert1

Robert1

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:12 PM

I would tell you to try it and try it. Be serious and don't goof around. And have fun.

Excellent post.  That's very good advice.

#15    zukie&jim

zukie&jim

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

• nothing PC about a sidwinder exploding in a hot tail pipe !

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:14 PM

-- i once used the ouija to contact the evil spirit "vodka"  and another evil spirit 'tequila" and of course the evil spirit 'barcadi 151 "---  

i would say stay away from the evil spirits--maybe get a surf-board instead ?lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users