Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

"THE OAK ISLAND SYMBOLED' INSCRIPTIONS"

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,779 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:16 AM

MAYAN CONNECTION TO THE OAK ISLAND STONE TRIANGLE

Yeah...this was the only thing missing...a MAYAN CONNECTION!!
The MAYANS have been linked with god-knows-how-many mysteries all around the world, and now the OAK Island Pit too. The british angle was more plausible. Hey, why didn't you try for an ALIEN CONNECTION or that the OAK ISLAND PIT is linked to Atlantis????

Its is no News..it is from your blog.
First you bring in the "Mayan Connection" just because of the pyramid shape which you have deduced from the OAK ISLAND TRAINGLE...why did you get an EGYPTAIN CONNECTION too???
Now, on your Blog which you pass of as News, you even claim "Templar Connections" to the OAK Island Pit, just because a STAR was found on the engravings???

Adding a dash of Mayans, Templars etc to any mystery is not an easy solution to it, it degrades the mystery more further and bashes your theory too.

Edited by coredrill, 30 September 2007 - 10:25 AM.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#17    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,779 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:51 AM

after reading your blog, it sounds like self promotion too..of your theory and yourself!

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

#18    Northawke_rs

Northawke_rs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:06 AM

OHH, I love the Oak Island Money Pit.  I would like to believe it is pirate treasure.  I became interested in it after reading Red Tide by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child; it's a fictional book based on the legend of Oak Island.  

I don't know if your literature said anything about it, but doesn't one translation of the code that was found in the money pit say that after the 7th person has died, the treasure will be revealed?

That's how I got into this story as well. ph34r.gif Their books are magnificent. The book's called Riptide, by the way.

#19    oakster

oakster

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:01 AM

Research is full of plauseabities this website is called unexplained mysteries everyone has there own take on any mystery? investigations is merrit of who done it is anyones opinion, opinions keeps mysteries in balance until proof is provided thanks for you responces.

cheers'''

#20    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,779 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:24 AM

cheers

#21    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 18,420 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:42 AM

Here's a pretty informative link about the Money Pit at Oak Island:

http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topics/OakIsland/

Under "Facts," if you read the story of Oak Island, it says,

"One summer day in 1795 Daniel McGinnis, then a teenager, was wandering about Oak Island, Nova Scotia (see Geography) when he came across a curious circular depression in the ground. Standing over this depression was a tree whose branches had been cut in a way which looked like it had been used as a pulley. Having heard tales of pirates in the area he decided to return home to get friends and return later to investigate the hole."

According to the link, no clues were left, but, instead, the Money Pit was found quite by accident.

The link also states:

"The pit has been explored to more than 150 feet. The treasure, if any, that was buried is still there, protected by an ingenious booby trap that floods the pit with sea water anytime someone gets close.

Group after group after group have tried to solve the riddle. Neither brute force nor technology have been able to overcome the problems. Six lives have been lost and millions of dollars spent trying to uncover the secrets of what has become known as the Money Pit. Still, no one knows what lies at the bottom, who built it or why. There are numerous theories but little proof."

I like to think that IF there IS a treasure, it's still waiting to be found.   original.gif

Interesting assumption. What was to prevent whoever buried anything there from having already removed it at an earlier date? Seeing "a tree whose branches had been cut in a way which looked like it had been used as a pulley" doesn't mean it wasn't used as a pulley to winch something OUT rather than put something in.

Just a thought.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#22    oakster

oakster

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:20 AM

Bravo  Leonardo way to go for thinking out of the box? logic wise

Edited by oakster, 30 September 2007 - 11:21 AM.

#23    oakster

oakster

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:42 AM

just because a STAR was found on the engravings???

enlighten us about this star inscription or is this your talk? of logic please do not unexplain your words to this mystery.

#24    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,779 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 30 September 2007 - 12:49 PM

man..this theory of triangle is yours not mine. i dont have any enlightenment!
my questions

1. Why should it be a pyramid?
2.why does it have to be a pyramid? cant it be still a triangle?
3. could u deltail the mayan connection?

News Brief
The Oak island stone triangle does seems like it was made by a Mayan Culture or (Mesoamerica) by examining the Oak island stone triangle and its cipher to a pyramid it perceives stealth in length if you view the pyramids in south America they are very similar to the Oak island stone triangle cipher of a pyramid. The Mayan Mathematics were above equivalent to many cultures. A king was found beneath in a pyramid in South America he had a jade mask, this King is believed to be a important part to (arm chair) archaeologist, but no real treasure was found in the pyramid tomb. I believe that this king had knowledge that was in his hands? What this King had was a round stone in one hand and a square block stone in the other hand and the jade mask was for his unvailment of him in his new life. I believe these possessions was all this Mayan King needed to travel into his next life to where his worldly possessions are awaitting for him.
Source - http://www.canadaka.net/blog/oakster

Nothing in the above "News" indicates anything that links the Oak Island Mystery to the Mayans.
Is there anything in the locality that says mayan? or is it just becuase u have deduced ur triangle-is-actually-a-pyrmaid theory, and since mayans have pyramids, there is a connection???
Just as i have asked before, since you are basing your theory on the pyrmaid (is it an assumption or a factual find or a theory only?), why didnt you connect it to the egyptians who also had pyramids and even chinese? why only mayans?

3. You were claiming the theory to be 'News'..

News Brief
The Oak island stone triangle does seems like it was made by a Mayan Culture or (Mesoamerica) by examining the Oak island stone triangle and its cipher to a pyramid it perceives stealth in length if you view the pyramids in south America they are very similar to the Oak island stone triangle cipher of a pyramid. The Mayan Mathematics were above equivalent to many cultures. A king was found beneath in a pyramid in South America he had a jade mask, this King is believed to be a important part to (arm chair) archaeologist, but no real treasure was found in the pyramid tomb. I believe that this king had knowledge that was in his hands? What this King had was a round stone in one hand and a square block stone in the other hand and the jade mask was for his unvailment of him in his new life. I believe these possessions was all this Mayan King needed to travel into his next life to where his worldly possessions are awaitting for him.

This News is from your Blog itself. it is not reported in any newspaper in the world. By putting the word News Brief you are actually misleading the readers of the blog that this was actually reported in the newspapers!!

4. Symbols on the stone -  a Language??

The Oak Island stone triangle cipher is based on square and circle could this method of cipher' be the same as this Mayan Kings knowledge that he had in hand to travel into his next life. The new simplistic translation of the Oak Island stone triangle does have the same square and circle philosophy. The Mayan Mathematics is thought to be based on proportions or a universal unfounded equation, the Oak Island stone triangle looks to have a Mayan connection as well, this famous Birch Island triangle can hold the secret knowledge to forgotten ancient civilizations.

Thoughts It would be hard for me to think that these South American Mesoamerican cultures that had knowledge of the stars, calendar and the alignment of the suns winters and summer highest points long before the Europeans believed the world was flat to believe they had no means to travel long distance? Geez these South American culture’s built phenomenal large Egyptian style Pyramids easier than ant hills and had water running up hill with water pressure also they had a city built on a lake or on wetlands navigating through any Atlantis aquatics would be a stone through for the Mesoamericans to elude the Spanish conqueror Cortez that marched on there cities and conquered them with brutal tatics by using hostages of royal of Kings ect.

Prophecies
Time to travel The Mesoamerican believed in prophecy and believed the sun guided them and they made life sacrifices rituals in belief it would please the sun gods. There must have been some thing to there rituals visions they new when to get going when the going was good, this does sound like the Templar situation they new when to get the heck out of Europe and there elusive exodus was mysteriously unknown to where? This is the same with the Mesoamerican culture there are similarities in these events of these mysterious cultures.

linked-image

TEMPLARS
How could of the Templars have crossed the Atlantic when the world was believed to be flat and how could the Mesoamericans travel north up the Atlantic sea board to a cold climate-isolated Island, but these journeys may have been made for a unification of spiritual treasures for reasons unknown or for a salvation to what they had in covenant. Nothing seemed easy for them or for someone that was for them, hopefully they can find salvation with today’s civilizations with our technologies and they’re not so primitive knowledge, which would be an ultimate unification that may serve us well.

Where did you get this idea of TEMPLARS??
Folks,
Oakster  Just used symbols on the stone,
linked-image

on which the symbols
linked-image

Oakster just used symbols which he found suitable to create a star and claims that the Templars are also invovled with the Oak island Mystery along with the Mayans.

linked-image

Well, he also claims thagt the cree Indians translated the stone inscriptions.
any how, this turning out to be similar like Andrewthesinger's Egyptian pyramid was made of Martian Rocks thread...

If you would have said that the templars hid the 'national treasure' in the Oka Island Pit, it would have been slightly believebale.
But brining Mayans and the templars together and jumbling up the symbols on the stone to a form you like and claim that the cree indians translated the writing ....is WAY TOO FAR OFF! Your thoughts ..in the quote above are not connected...its all a mish  mash of somethings..i dont know..your thoughts dont make sense!

Sorry....and cheers again!!

Edited by coredrill, 30 September 2007 - 01:25 PM.

#25    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,779 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 30 September 2007 - 01:30 PM

here is the symbols found on the stone

linked-image

here is the cree/canadian indian scripts from wikipedia

Unified_Canadian_Aboriginal_Syllabics_character_table

Lets make an exercise and see which symbols match..and lets transalate the stone..call in a cree indian and ask him/her to transalate!!

Edited by coredrill, 30 September 2007 - 01:35 PM.

#26    oakster

oakster

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 01:42 PM

coredrill

thank u for displaying some of my research you know that logic tells me the translations is a pyramid a balance of math worked it out from square circle and 19.5 degrees N/E but if you can come up with a better cipher I am all ears.  the oaK island stone triangle is made of stones and a exact direction is not revealant? weather who done it is a mystery but I never said for sure of who? I have my speculations and I am intittled to my beliefes as you do.

I am always open to other interpretaions on this subject

my translation is based on circle and square on th e famous oaK island stone triangle the same as this Mayan kings artifacts that he had in his hands which was square and circle tools or keys? like the masons square and compass but nothing is for sure.  

you forgot to mention your Irish uncle as a suspect lol... by the way.  

#27    oakster

oakster

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:21 PM

here is the symbols found on the stone

linked-image

The Oak Island symbols are read descriptively most natives have hand on learning being visional is a tool of survival skills the learning tools is mainly perception?

But I am also Scottish too the Oak Island treasure symbols are read with a descriptive concept I only put these symbols into description text that reads like building instructions ect..  And co-relates to the Oak Island stone triangle and to ultimately the Birch Island triangle I am only following the triangle clues or patterns all though the money pit symbols are in controversy the jury is still out if they ever existed but the stone triangle supports the triangle theory?          

cheers,

#28    Rosenrot

Rosenrot

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 05:24 PM

The book's called Riptide, by the way.

Opps blush.gif  But at least they kinda sound the same....

Posted Image

"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious." --Oscar Wilde

And because I can't help but still have a fanciful side, my dragons

#29    Northawke_rs

Northawke_rs

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:52 AM

Opps blush.gif  But at least they kinda sound the same....

No problem there. grin2.gif

To get back on topic, Oakster, I think you're looking way too deep into this. Apply a little more Occam's Razor, methinks. Why would Mayans and/or Templars hide anything all the way up there on Oak Island with absolutely no feasible connection to it? I think most of your research is more wishful thinking than actually applied logic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users