Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Evil of Disney

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#31    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 24 November 2003 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (KayEl @ Nov 24 2003, 03:24 PM)
. It seems sex is on THEIR mind s24 hours a day and everything they sees is related to sex in some way and thus they must be mentally disturbed. whistling2.gif

Mentally disturbed if sex is on the mind 24 hours a day.....It's on my mind about that and I have no mental difficulties.....

tongue.gif  

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#32    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 25 November 2003 - 05:14 AM

Don't really have much to say about some of the more sillier aspects of Disney's perceived 'evilness', but I do find this recent development awful distressing/disturbing;

CLICK FOR STORY tongue.gif

MM

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#33    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 25 November 2003 - 05:43 AM

Absolutely sickening MM. How they can keep up such things is beyond me. It really shows that coorperations nomatter how innocent they want to act are nothing more than parasites on society.

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#34    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 06:13 AM

most adult related humour (such as the 'Laser Envy' joke complained about) are for the parents who have to sit through the films.

Pixar are amazing, with much of the humour appealing to adults while the children laugh along at the visual jokes (much like the simpsons). Would i be just in claiming that Dreamworks are evil because in Shrek there are numerous references to the Prince compensating for something because his castle is huge, as well as the scene in which he is lying in a bed looking at all the princessess in his magic mirror and the pulls his sheets up and checks out his apparent erection (had me giggling:P )

#35    Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 152 posts

• *.'.*Live Life Like A Dream*.'.*

Posted 25 November 2003 - 10:48 AM

Kids aren't going to pick up on any of these anyway, and it's these little jokes that make Disney films appeal to adults as well as the kids.

#36    gonzowalker

gonzowalker

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• Many things in this life
    Are not what they appear
    Yeah, I look like a hare
    But if you stop and you stare
    I'm related to a deer

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:13 AM

I just know that the whistlin' rooster in Robin Hood was cool. whistling2.gif  whistling2.gif

It's hard to kiss the lips at night That chew your *** out all day long. - The Notorious Cherry Bombs

#37    Nightmare

Nightmare

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• Bring me my broadsword...

Posted 25 November 2003 - 11:08 PM

No one mentioned Disney's version of 'Mulan'. Two living parents, and a Grandma! She does sit around waiting for a prince, no one has to rescue her and when she (successfully) completes her task and returns home, the 'prince' is tagging after her with a flimsy excuse for following her.  thumbsup.gif  clap.gif Kick ass, girl!  wink2.gif  

#38    fulltimekiller

fulltimekiller

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 08:14 AM

Did you know there subliminal messages in disney movies i try and find a image host and i show you some pictures of the movie as proof  

#39    paraclete1

paraclete1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

• Remember, Sometimes the Dragon Wins!

Posted 14 December 2003 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (Nightmare @ Nov 25 2003, 10:08 PM)
No one mentioned Disney's version of 'Mulan'. Two living parents, and a Grandma! She does sit around waiting for a prince, no one has to rescue her and when she (successfully) completes her task and returns home, the 'prince' is tagging after her with a flimsy excuse for following her.  thumbsup.gif  clap.gif Kick ass, girl!  wink2.gif

Oh, you mean Disney's contribution to the Gender issues "Crossdressing" movie...  whistling2.gif

Just kidding, I thought it was a good movie. As I think most of them are.  As others have pointed out, young kids are not going to pick up on most of the things that others complain about and as for the picture in the Rescuers, I doubt anyone who wasn't looking for it saw it.  And who says that Kids movies can't be directed towards adults as well.

Don alien.gif  

#40    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 14 December 2003 - 02:43 PM

excusme, but anuone have pictures of the "nude pictures" or sound records of the inpudic phrases?

Im an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#41    Loque

Loque

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 10:50 PM

i think your on the wrong site to get someone to post you any links of that calliber  my friend, though you prolly would get a pm from a shadowy member who can say?

Posted Image

#42    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Mekorig @ Dec 14 2003, 01:43 PM)
excusme, but anuone have pictures of the "nude pictures" or sound records of the inpudic phrases?

Go to blockbuster and rent them.  thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#43    paraclete1

paraclete1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

• Remember, Sometimes the Dragon Wins!

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Mekorig @ Dec 14 2003, 01:43 PM)

Click the link at the bottom of the first message and select "back to Disney"  I don't know if they have the sound bytes, but the pictures were there.

Don alien.gif

#44    Havoc Lord

Havoc Lord

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• Complete The End

Posted 15 December 2003 - 07:57 PM

Walt Disney was one of the greatest anti-jew/nazi believers.Kept in cryogenetic cell to rise a new order when the cure for his cancer will be reality.Disney studios also called Mousewich (from Auswich) by his cartoon designers.

By the way,Smurfs are the Russian propaganda for capitalistic America.Papa-Smurf is Lenin dressed in communistic-red clothes.Every smurf has specific abilities (perfect workers for one and only also perfect&robotically-happy village). Gargamel always represents the evil jew dressed in filthy rags who can be only defeated by united smurfs and not seperate ones.(damned smurfs)

X-Man the Arian man with iron cross on his chest rulz

#45    peacelover

peacelover

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 198 posts

• "You'll never get another chance like this again tomorrow".

Posted 16 December 2003 - 12:08 AM

Truth:  Walt Disney was gay.  (Does this explain anything for you?)  Adolf Hitler was Jewish.  What is wrong with a "Gay Day" at Disneyland?  

Thanks
Peacelover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users